• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

He would have moved one arm around her shoulders in return of the hug she gave. He smiled faintly for a moment. "It's nice to know some people care... it means a lot... You know about Norman and... Elizabeth... right?" He asked her in curiosity. (@Soul OMU)

Brianna giggles and smiles brightly. "Of course, that's the first thing she told me when we were reunited! She also told me something else but I don't think you know... Do you?" She said, her eyes twinkling in mystery. (@DrTrollinski)

Brianna giggled and shook her head. "I can't tell ya yet. Promised I wouldn't... Unless you can catch me~" she said and shot off, racing out of the room and down the hall.

Elizabeth blinked as she heard them and looked out of her room. "What's going on?" She said while watching as Brianna ran downstairs. (@DrTrollinski)

"Oh, come on!" He yelled as he sprung up from the bed and dashed out of the room after her, following her straight down the by quite literally jumping down half of them. (@Soul OMU)

He followed her as far as he could until he lost her, smiling to himself and rolling his eyes - he had to check every room that was downstairs. The first place he checked was the kitchen - he was almost certain that she had the decency not to hide in either of the restrooms or shower-rooms, so he moved on. He went and checked the home-made Gym they had at the front, checking behind every piece of equipment. (@Soul OMU)

"Brianna... Come on... Where are you hidin'?" He calls out, giving a half-grin as he slowly scans around the room, followed by running his fingers over the top of his head. (@Soul OMU)

He goes around the room once more, not seeing her just yet; he begins to go through every cabinet that's along the wall. He gets one closer each time, shutting the doors of them once he's searched them. Eventually he gets to the one Brianna's in and opens it up slowly. She has the chance of either 'you found me' or a nice jump-scare. (@Soul OMU)

He falls backwards with a gasp and stumbles backwards over one of the weight benches, falling onto his back while his legs remain up in the air. He lets his body sprawl out and he just closes his eyes in humiliation. "Ouch..." He muttered shyly through a grin. (@Soul OMU)

"Oh, we're playin' that game, are we?" He said in amusement as he scrambled to his feet and dashed up the stairs after her, looking to see if he could spot her going into any of the offices. (@Soul OMU)

Nathan would quickly dash to the door of their room, slowly creaking it open as he pokes his head inside, followed by going in completely with an adrenaline-filled grin. He'd close the door and block it with his body. (@Soul OMU)

"Ooomph!" He grunts as he lands on it. He quickly springs back up to his feet and runs to her, lightly grasping her arm. "Come ooooon." He says playfully. "I caught ya', you gotta' tell me the big secret..." He said to her, giving the wink that was so similar to that of his brother's. (@Soul OMU)

Brianna laughs slightly and pulls him back onto the mattresses, laughing slightly while laying on the mattresses with him. "Let me catch my breath first..." She said softly while panting softly and smiling a bit. (@DrTrollinski)

"Alright, alright..." He laughs to himself and also takes a few deep breath, smiling while looking across at her. (@Soul OMU)

Brianna taking a few deep breaths before sitting up a bit and looking at him. "Anyways the secret I was sworn to keep I'm going to tell you cuz I asked.." She said while smiling a bit.

He'd also sit up and look at her, taking a deep breath and nodding. "I'm good at keeping secrets, don't worry." He smiles in reassurance. (@Soul OMU)

Brianna smiles a bit. "Well you have to pinky promise you don't tell anyone! Especially the others... Because Norm and Ell wanna keep it their secret... But Ell is going to be having a baby!" She said softly. (@DrTrollinski)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back