• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

(For the record, everyone. It's only about 12:30pm in character at this current time after the 6 hour timeskip we did earlier.) 
".. Okay, Ash... I'm gonna' ask you to be brave for me here, okay?" He muttered as he picked him up again and took him further down to the opposite side of the street; he placed him down and then crossed over, moving up a few more feet from where he was. "Stay there and shoot any that head towards you! I'll get the runners!" He shouted across to him; he gunned down a couple that had began to run towards him, and with that, some walkers instantly went to chowing down on the bodies. "Shoot the ones eatin' 'em, pal!" He yelled across to him. (@firejay1)

The door starts to shatter, Stewart sees some of the zombies' heads as he blows them off. The door leans inwards, Stewart quickly transitions from rifle to club,

"Alright, you scum sucking pissbags, let's rock." He says as the door breaks down,

"DIE MOTHER FU-" His voice was covered up by the groans of zombies as he starts hitting their heads in.

"Heh, hey. I'm Nathan." He nodded to them both, deciding to leave Norman to deal with the conflict. "Nice to meet you." He added, giving a simple smile that was very similar to Norman's. (@Stew It's a reinforced door and glass. The most that's going to happen is a small crack, just thought I'd let you know. As its 2015, the strong material theory is more plausible as there's the chance that things were upgraded.) 
(Also, @Stew. Norman's currently lead most of them to the side, so the most you'll have at the door is only a few of them :) )

(@Stew You're really rooting for the zombies, aren't you?)

Ash nodded and began carefully picking off the zombies surrounding the runners. He wasn't a fast shot, but every hit was a headshot.

(@Stew Unless your character's a piece of glass, they can. No one said you couldn't do what you did if the glass didn't break. So go ahead and continue RP'ing what you RP'ed.)

"Keep it goin', kiddo!" He shouted at him, quickly picking off any runners or walkers that got remotely close to him. Of course, with every runner that fell, even more walkers went down and left them prone to little pick-headshots by Ash. (@firejay1)

(Last OOC message. We can't say that this is a horde of several hundred as there would be very little chance that that many would have found their way back - to keep this logical and quick-moving we'll cap the zombie head counter at 50.)

Elizabeth and Brianna shooting zombies from the roof, up there with Clay. (@firejay1)

Brianna shooting slightly, focusing on the zombies but speaks up. "Howdy, I'm Brianna, Brie for short, you?" She asked Clay while shooting.

With the help of Stewart gunning them down in his bout of action when he busted out of the doorway, not only did that prevent the door from breaking, but it easily drilled down a large portion of the undead. With that and the work of the people on the roof, as well as the work Norman and Asha were doing, the horde easily gets narrowed down to about ten to fifteen more of the walkers. Norman and Asha continued to pick off the ones that came towards them from a safe distance - the majority killed there were by Asha as he was shooting the walkers that went onto the ground. Norman merely picked off the runners and bone runners.

"Stewart! You doin' alright over there?!" He yells out to him. "What about you guys up on the roof!?" He adds. (@Stew)

Clay grinned back at Brie, though he didn't take his eyes off the horde below, continuing to pick them off, seeing Ash from the ground. "Clayton. Most just call me Clay." (@Soul OMU)

-----------

Ash continued shooting from his place of safety.

Stewart was to busy knocking skulls to deal with answering the question,

"EF YOU, AND YOU TOO" He yells at the top of his lungs.

Clay continued shooting. "Yeah, great way to meet someone new: shooting zombie's brains out. You're a good shot."

--------

Tony was not far from Stew, and she fought the urge to ask him to "shut up already, screaming attracts zombies, don't you know anything?"

Brianna grinned a bit more, shooting at the walkers. "You ain't too bad yourself and ain't it the best way to meet someone?" She said while looking at the zombies.

Elizabeth shooting zombies with them, smiling a bit in amusement while glancing at them.

Nathan would be busy - and struggling - with dragging a new mattress, pillow, and blanket into his bedroom seeing as he was sharing a room with Brianna from now on. On the upside, at least he was going to have someone else to keep him comfy, so he went to the effort of making the bed for her and setting up several feet away from his own, but in-line, because he had OCD when it came to stuff like that.

---

As Norman, Ash, the people on the roof, and Stew manage to pick off the rest of the undead that had swarmed the street out front, the streets went silent and left everyone taking a deep breath. Norman looked around for a moment and held his hands up to everyone, hushing them for a moment while he listened closely and his M4 hung at his chest. One final groan comes from under a pile of bodies that Ash had left, so he walks over, pulls out his silenced pistol, kicks one body off the top, and then pops the last one in the head before giving a wide smile. "WOOOOOO!" He yelled as he walked back to his position, tucking his gun back in and clapping to everyone.

"We're clear!" He shouted. 
He walked over to Asha and crouched beside him, holding out a flat hand. "High-five me, kiddo. That was great." He smiled at him. (@firejay1)

((WOULD BE WOULD BE. Nathan's also sharing with Bellamy, right?))

Ash grinned at him and gave him a little high-five. "You were great, too." He said with a laugh. "Watashi no hou ga better, though." (I was better, though.)

--------------

Clay drew back, putting his rifle back into its place, before turning to Brie, holding out his hand to shake - a rare occurrence for him.

((Nope. Bellamy's with his sister in another room. Noah and Skye are also sharing, I believe.)) 
"Yeah, sure. Whatever that means, kiddo. We'll go with it." He says as he briefly tickles his chest and sweeps him playfully up off the ground, hugging him for a moment but also carrying him. "You know how to make a guy proud, you know that? Great work, pal." He said, chuckling to himself as he walked back off towards the station, shining with happiness and relief to know that they'd taken care of things easily without any casualties. (@firejay1)

Brianna put her pistols in their holsters on her hips and looked at his hand before taking it and giving it a good shake, grinning slightly.

Elizabeth smiled a bit and rolled her eyes as she got up and put her rifle on her back. "Come on you two, let's go down and check on everyone else." she said while leading the way. (@firejay1, @DrTrollinski)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back