• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Back to the Beginning (1x1 Paint and Britt)

She whimpered and saw the man who bought her come up. He grabbed her clothes and yanked her away. she saw Tokiya in thedistance and stopped. She was punhed hard right where her rib was broken and screamed.

Tokiya looked at his brother "I will find you once again, brother." he said with a nod as he ran off

Kanta said "We have to go Lilly.''

Kiki screaed again as she was brouht into a room where slaves were not inly tied to a post and beaten but covered in boiling oil and then burned aive. They poured the oil and prepared to light her. She screamed an sobbed, her skin blistering from the oil.

Lilly nodded and walked off with Kanta

Tokiya busted in like a badass and started killing the badguys xD

XDD

Tokiya looked around, making sure there was no one left before he went and got a bucket of water, pouring it on her and cupping her face "Kiki! kiki..."

"Dont be, Kiki." he pecked her lips "I will heal you...I'll do everything in my power..." he said, taking her from the ties and he helped her up

Tokiya rushed out with he in his arms and he instantly went to a doctor who started taking care of her

Kantalooked at her. "What if he is dead?"

She woke after the doctor was done and felt almost pain free. SHe sat up and found that she was in a tight corset and only wearing her skirt. She jumped and saw Tokiya.

Tokiya kissed her lovingly and pulled away to hug her in return "I was so worried..."

Lilly smiled softly "always was.."

She nodded and said "I wanted you to come and save me but it was a trap...I couldn't..." She buried her face into his shoulder.

Kanta stroked her cheekmand said "I wonder when our baby will be born?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back