• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Back to the Beginning (1x1 Paint and Britt)

Kanta got into the forest and said "We have to move, quickly." He heard faint sound of a whip but didn't think much of it.

The sound were actually the King having Kiki beaten mercilessly. She cried hard and screamed out once as the whip stopped and she was just punched and kicked.

She kept getting beaten until to she was laying in a pool of her own blood. That was when the men left her there.

Kanta took Lilly's hand as they kept walking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanta looked at his brother. "It's ok Tokiya…you couldn't have done anything."

She was chained to the wall, bruised and bleeding. She cried silently and looked out the window. "…Tokiya…"

Kanta looked at him and said "We can't go back Tokiya, of we get caught then father will get us back! Who know what he will do to us?!" He leaned heavily on his stick.

She cried and said "Don't come back Tokiya…" there were guards stationed all around, the King knew he would come back for her. She was surrounded and tied up tightly to a post, a gun to her side, waiting.

Tokiya was hurt on the inside, not sure what to do, following his brother and his fiancee. "F-Fine...."

She waited there, tears streaming down her cheeks. She waited and thought "Don't come back…" One of the guards got angry and shot her arm. She screamed and then fell silent and cried softly.

Kanta heard a gunshot and a scream turned around. "What was that?" He looked around.

Tokiya turned "Kiki!" he yelled, he started to run but lilly only tackled him down

Lilly shook her head "LEave her, Tokiya!"

Tokiya had tears running from his face "kiki...shes...shes in trouble..."

Lilly shook her head "We cant lose you tokiya, come on!"

They began to beat her horribly, thinking she had chased him off. They shot her arm again and she screamed again and sobbed.

Kanta heard the second shot and the second scream. He limped over to Tokiya. "I won't lose you brother…"

They kept shooting her arm. She screamed loudly and sobbed loudly. Eventually she couldn't take it and screamed "Tokiya! P-Please help me!"

Kanta heard the scream and said "You can't Tokiya, please!"

Tokiya got out from lilly and started running "Kiki!"

lilly grabbed kanta "come on..its too late...."

She heard his shout and common sense hit her. "Wait! No run, it's a tr-" her mouth was covered so she couldn't finished.

Kanta fell to his knees. "I can't lose him too"

Tokiya slowed is pace and he stopped "....Wait...?" he said, looking ahead of him and shaking his head "I-Im sorry, Kiki...I love you..." the wind cought his words and brought them to her as he ran back

She started crying softer and whispered "I love you too…" Ahe gave up and let the gunshots hit her arm and the blows beat her body dully. She had given up.

Tokiya made it back to his brother and lilly "I...I cant.." he shook his head and hugged them both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back