• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy AvsD The Eternal War [Open/Accepting]

Bambie

그녀 는 여왕 폐하

"A story?"

"That's right. When I was your age, television was called stories. And this is a special story. It was the story my father used to tell to me when I was sick, and I used to tell it to your father. And today I'm gonna tell it to you."

"Has it got any sports in it?"

"Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles..."

"Doesn't sound too bad. I'll try to stay awake."

"Oh, well, thank you very much, very nice of you. Your vote of confidence is overwhelming. Once upon a time..."

In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth. Not only did he create those things that have had such a huge influence on us today, but he also created creatures that we both love and fear. Perhaps he had hoped for a better reaction, or perhaps he had meant for it to be that way when he created angels and allowed Lucifer to lead the betrayers to become demons themselves.

Though they were on opposite ends of the purity scale, they were still the same thing: angels and demons. Just like a good person and a bad person is still a person.

God didn't like the feud that formed between the angels and demons and thus created a single angel that was nothing but sweetness and knew not how to hate or look down upon another. He told her to go down to earth and to find a single being and show them how to love and be loved in return, for that is and was the greatest lesson to be learned. She was forced to be in the form of a human, but she didn't mind, she found it to be interesting to be straightforward.

One day, whilst looking for someone to teach how to love, she stumbled across the worst sort of man. He knew only how to hate, how to steal, and how to break hearts, but he had a soft spot for this girl after they got to know each other a little bit. And soon this grew into a strange friendship, and even later, love. She had fulfilled her duty and then revealed her true self to him and when the light of her true form touched his skin, his true form showed as well: he was the ugliest sort of demon that even the most maniac of minds couldn't come up with. And yet, she loved him anyways.

That's when the other angels, her brothers and sisters, found out about her love for the demon and found it unclean. They killed him and then killed her, for she had given up her purity for him. And so the demons heard that their brother had been slain and took it up as their duty to purge the earth of their cleanliness.

Now a war has begun and earth is the battlefield.

It was always said that only until death do you part, but true love is eternal.

And so is hatred.

"Hear this now: I will always come for you."

"But how can you be sure?"

"This is true love - you think this happens every day?"

Well, if you're in need of characters... this seems really entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back