• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avenged Relations

Strawberri

Wayfinder
Steve was making lunch. He usually did most of the cooking in the tower when it came to the part of the tower he and his boyfriends lived in. Sometimes they would have parties and he would do the cooking then too, but that day there was no party.

The super soldier listened to the music he had asked JARVIS to play for him. Clint was off somewhere in their apartment relaxing and Tony was in his lab. Steve bit his lip as he thought about how much Tony had been working lately. He and Clint had talked about telling Tony to ease up, but there plan hadn't been put into action yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clint was sitting on the couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table. It was his day off from Shield and the only reason he got this day was because he broke two fingers. He argued his way out of getting into another mission since the broken fingers were on his dominant hand. He knew it was a lame excuse but he could give less of a damn considering it got him a few days off. So he was definitely going to sit back, relax and try not to get into a fight with Tony. Sometimes it was hard to get along with the billionaire, speaking of the devil, out of the corner of his eye he saw Tony walk into the living room.

Tony has spent all week in his lab, screwing around with a protect he told Steve would only last a few days. Whoops. However, today he could no longer ignore his stomach. When he walked into the living room he saw Clint there. He was a bit surprised as he was sure Fury would work the archer to death. " So did you finally get those days off?" He asked the blonde.

Clint nodded his head. " Yep. Broke my fingers to get em."

The brunette rolled his eyes. " of course you did." he muttered before heading into the kitchen. " Hey babe, what are you cooking?" he greeted Steve.

Steve couldn't help but smile when he heard his genius lover greet him. Some of the tension in his shoulders was released knowing that Tony was taking a break amd actually eating. He turned to the billionaire and raised an eyebrow.

"You know, you could have at least taken a shower," he commented teasingly. He was really just happy to have the man out of the lab despite how sweaty and dirty he was.

"I assume you've seen Clint's reason for getting off?" Steve wanted to be held by Tony because their bed had felt quite empty without a third person in it for the last week, but he wasn't usually the one to initiate their affection.

Tony rolled his eyes. " You're right, I should have taken a shower but I didn't want to wait to give you my attention. I mean, I don't understand how you could go so long without me giving it to you." He said. He stepped closer and wrapped his arms around Steve. He sighed a bit. " Yeah, I did. I'm surprised he didn't just break his whole hand."

" I did that three weeks ago! It would have looked back if I broke my hand again. " Clint responded from the living room. His answer only caused Tony to roll his eyes again.

" You shouldn't have to break your bones to get a day off." Tony grumbled.

Clint finally came into the kitchen and as he was walking by Tony and Steve, the brunette moved one of his arms from Steve and wrapped it around him. Tony pressed both of them close to him. Clint struggled against his embrace, which only earned him a tighter embrace.

" Aww, look at my two blondes. You both look so great." He said, grinning.

Steve rolled his eyes right back at Tony, but his smile didn't move from his face. He watched as his lover came closer before letting the other superhero wrap him in his embrace. Steve sighed and hugged Tony back, his head resting just under the other man's chin. He had missed their sweet contact even for the short time of a week.

Steve flinched when Clint started yelling to Tony. He hated it when they yelled at each other from different rooms. Well, he didn't like it when they yelled period, but across rooms was worse. The shortest one of the group (Clint only had him by an inch, but still) sighed and shook his head. Clint had been very irritable lately when it came to Tony.

"Tony, just be happy he has a few days off. I thought he was going to drop dead on his feet last week after working almost non stop. Not everyone has the same ability to work when sleep deprived." Steve grumbled, feeling irritated himself. The super soldier easily broke Tony's hold and turned back to their food.

Tony allowed Steve to escape his grip, his other arm slipped off of Clint. He moved over to the counter and hopped up on it. He studied Clint's face and noticed that the other did look tired, more than usually.

Clint continued over to the fridge, grabbing a beer before moving back over to Tony. He decided that he shouldn't be so grumpy with the man. They hadn't seen each other in a few days. His lower back was pressed up against the counter as he leaned against it.

Tony smiled a bit. When he wanted to be, Clint could be a total teddy bear even with his sudden mood changes. He started rubbing his hand down his back in a soothing manner, the archer reacting to his touch in a positive way.

Steve deflated also. He hadn't seen Tony in the entire week the man had been in his lab. They communicated through JARVIS and occasionally Bruce when the man came to help his tallest lover. Days when Bruce came were always better. The man would humor him and they would have tea and just relax. It helped when he was alone...

The blond shook his head to push the thoughts out of his mind. It wasn't Clint's fault that Fury forced him to go on so many missions all over the country and world and it wasn't Tony's fault that he got so wrapped up in his work that he didn't speak to the super soldier for days...Steve bit his lip again and tried to distract himself.

Steve moved the food off of the stove and out of the oven to their table where everything was already set up. Roast and potatoes with gravy. One of his personal favorites. "It's time to eat, guys." he told his partners, voice sounding off and his eyes obviously far away, but he had a smile on his face.

Clint was the first to move over to the table, followed by Tony. " Thanks babe. " Both of them said at the same time. Both the men stopped and narrowed their eyes at each other before laughing.

" Oh man, I think I'm becoming you." Clint joked and Tony smiled lightly.

" Great, I would like to see my face in other place besides the mirror. " He replied. " Hey, you know what, forget about work. I'm spending time with both of you two tonight. Sound good?" He asked, looking over at Steve?

Steve was called back to reality when his partners thanked him in the same way at the same time. He couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head. Despite their different backgrounds and fields of expertise, Steve found many things in common between Tony and Clint.

"You're welcome. It gave me something to do while you were sleeping from your pain meds." Steve answered Clint. He sat down and let the other men serve themselves first. Steve always tried to wait because he ate a lot because his metabolism burned calories like crazy and he didn't want to leave his lovers starving.

"That sounds really nice. You'll have to get in line, though. I promised Clint a massage in the bath when he first told me he broke his fingers." Steve blushed lightly at the thought. Because of the time he grew up in, talking about being intimate out loud was not regarded as civil conversation. It was easy to make the soldier flustered.

Tony couldn't help the soft pout coming on to his face. " Aw, that's really sweet of you, Steve. I suppose I can take a number and wait." he said and began eating after he got his food. He was eating more than he normally was to make up for the days he skipped meals.

Clint found it really cute how easily Steve got flustered over those kind of topics. " So, Tony...How's the project going?" He asked then took a bite of his food.

The brunette swallowed his food. " It's going pretty good. I should have it finished up in a couple of days. However, I think I'm going to take a day or two to relax"

Steve listened as his lovers spoke to each other. He was incredibly happy to hear that Tony would only have to work for a couple of days, but he new that those days would actually be full days and nights. Days to Tony meant actual days of non stop working. He supposed he could survive a few more nights without Tony in bed. Clint wad there now.

"Pepper has been calling me while you were working and Clint was out. She wants to set up a meeting, but you've been busy..." Though Pepper was the head of Stark Industries, Tony didn't like for her to talk to Steve or Clint. Their breakup had been bad and Pepper ended up lashing out at the shortest of their relationship. Pepper had said some terrible things, but Steve was too nice to not forgive her.

"I told her I would try to have you call when you had a break."

Tony's face fell a bit when Steve brought up Pepper. " Oh...I'll call her back when I have the chance." He was using his displeased tone. Parts of him wished he could never talk to her again, unfortunately that was an option. Meaning Tony had to an adult and try to put the past behind him.

Clint looked down, licking his lip slightly. He did that whenever Tony used that tone. For some reason that tone bugged him...Maybe it was because Tony has used it on him once or twice.

Steve didn't like that tone either. Tony was usually so happy and care free and his tone made him sound so...old. It made Steve slightly uncomfortable to think about. He looked over at his other lover and saw that he wasn't happy either. The blond bit his lip and tried to quickly think of something to take their minds off of Pepper.

Hesitantly, Steve leaned closer to Tony. He paused when their faces were only inches away and watched for Tony's reaction before closing the gap and kissing the man. The easiest and fastest way to distract Tony had always been intimacy. Steve's face was bright with a blush as he kissed Tony, one of his hands finding its way to the back of Tony's head.

Tony's brown eyes focused on Steve's face as he moved closer. He smiled when their lips touched. He wrapped his arms around Steve holding him close to him.

Clint's eyes flicked up at the two, watching them. He always felt a bit jealous when one of lover was getting more attention than him.

Tony looked over at the other blonde, rolling his eyes. He broke the kiss before speaking. " Oh Clint, stop." He scolded lightly. " You'll get attention later. The other man decided to be childish and stuck his tongue out in response.

Steve's eyes had closed as Tony pulled him further into their kiss. He always became excited when either one of his lovers kissed him or really just touched him in general. He had to fight to keep himself in his chair, not wanting to ruin their dinner by getting Tony to take him to bed. The metal frame of the chair bent under his grip and the soldier pulled back with an embarrassed red color on his entire face. Looks like he was holding himself back too much...

Steve turned to Clint when Tony started talking to the other man. He smiled in amusement at their conversation before leaning over the table slightly so he and Clint were closer. Though Clint submitted to Tony, he was alway in control when it came to Steve. Just like Tony.

"Don't be jealous, Clint. You still get your time after dinner in the bath...Tony really isn't invited."

" Which I think is just wrong. Who the hell doesn't invite me to such things? " Tony teased.

Clint smirked. " That's right." He said, his mood improving at Steve's statement. He returned to eating his food. He finished his food before the other two men since he wasn't as hungry. He stood up, moved away from the table and to the sink to take care of his plate.

Tony looked over at Steve as he placed his hand on his knee before slowly moving it up his thigh.

"You don't have to do anything, Clint. I'll clean up when I'm done. You have two broken fingers and the day off. Relax. You could start the bath, though..." Steve turned back to his food, fighting another blush at his own words and the hand slowly creeping up toward his thigh.

The smaller of the three men did his best to ignore his lover, eating his fill (four servings of roast and two of potatoes). When he was done, he pushed Tony's hand away. "You're still not invited."

Clint nodded his head. He set his plate in the sink then stared at it for a bit. It felt weird not to do anything. He was used to cleaning up and keeping the apartment looking somewhat decent most of the time. Usually his other two lovers would pick up anything he didn't do (Tony was a slacker on his part.) He wandered off to the bathroom to start the water.

Tony sighed when Steve rejected him again. " Alright, fine. I'll just invite myself in my dreams, have fun you two. " He replied. " Oh and for once, I'll clean the kitchen. " He told the blonde.

Steve rolled his eyes at his lover. He could practically hear the pout in Tony's voice. Yes, the man was just like a small child. He demanded attention and when he did not get it, he whined. Not wanting Tony to think him and Clint didn't want him, the super soldier caught Tony's arm and stood in front of him.

"I only promised Clint a bath. Who's to say what we'll do when we get out?" Leaving that not so innocent thought in Tony's mind, Steve went to Clint in the bathroom and sat on the floor ss he waited for the tub to fill.

Tony turned his attention to Steve when he grabbed his arms. A grin was beginning to form, his mind already going so many different places.

" Alright, I'll see you after you finish your bath with Clint."

Clint sat on the edge of the tub, watching the water for a bit before glancing over at Steve. "Don't tell Tony this because then he'll start thinking that something is seriously wrong when it's not...But I've been thinking about leaving Shield for a bit. I hate being away from you and Tony for a long time. That and I feel like a long vacation away from there would be good.

Steve couldn't fight the grin that spread on his lips if he wanted to. He loved the thought of having Clint home with him more. Tony was always working and at any given moment, you could usually find Steve alone in their apartment as both of his lovers worked. Even though Tony wouldn't stop working, it would make it better for Steve if Clint was there. The super soldier usually didn't get a lot of sleep without the other two around...

"Really? Well, you know that I'll support any decision you make, but I want you home. I've missed you and whenever you come home injured...I don't know what to do with myself." Steve spoke honestly, looking at his blond lover.

"Speaking of injuries, Bruce says he wants you to set up an appointment with him tomorrow afternoon so he can take a look at your fingers."

Clint nodded his head. " I know you do. I also know that you could definitely use more company around this apartment when Tony is working. Honestly, I don't get how you can put up with us working all the time. I think I would lose my mind if I had to spend that much time alone." he replied. He looked down at his fingers, biting the inside of his lip. " They're fine though and I already had them checked out by a doctor. Why would Bruce want to see me about them?" He asked. He turned off the water once the tub was filled.

"I believe he's been working on something he thinks will allow the human body to heal more quickly, but I'm not sure." Steve told his lover. When the tub was full, he closed the bathroom door and stripped. He was quite excited for the bath as he hadn't had one in a while.

"You should get in first and then I'll slide in behind you." Tony had made sure their bath could fit the three of them comfortable and then some. It was more like a small pool, but Steve sure wasn't complaining.

Clint nodded his head slowly. Parts of him wanted to be interested in Tony's work but the other part of him wonder how wrong this could go. He pulled off his clothes once the door was closed. He did as he was told, getting into the bathtub. The warm water felt great on the joints that were aching.

Steve slid in behind his lover and relaxed instantly. The warm water felt amazing on his skin. It had been a while since he had had a bath even though he loved them. Now that he had boyfriends, he only ever wanted to bathe with them. Of course, he took daily showers, but those were usually quick.

"Lean back against me and I'll get yo work on your shoulders." he instructed softly. As Clint leaned back, he kissed the man's neck and lathered his chest and shoulders in water so it was easier to massage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back