• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hello there! i am currently hyperfixating on attack on titan and i would absolutely love to do some aot roleplays! as a note, i have not seen season 4 yet so no spoilers please!

about me
— i am a twenty-two (22) year old trans man. you can call me juniper, juju/juni, fairy, fawn, or shark. my pronouns are he/purr/fox and you’re welcome to use other neos as well. i have been roleplaying since 2012! i live in the est timezone, though with my sleep schedule and chronic insomnia I can be up late sometimes.

— i’m autistic and i also have adhd and anxiety. i enjoy ooc chatting with my roleplay partners and gushing about our ocs !

— also, i adore making spotify playlists, memes, headcanons, incorrect quotes, etc with my partners. love goofing off with my roleplay partners!

— i procrastinate a lot so please feel free to give me a little nudge if it’s been a while.

— i can write up to 1000+ words though it depends on how much i am given to work with.

about you/the roleplay
— please be 18+ of age. i do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.

— please be lgbtq+ friendly.

— no one liners please. you don’t have to match how much i write but please give me enough to work with.

— be comfortable with playing multiple characters.

— i can roleplay in a dm or in a thread. i can do ooc chatting and plotting in a dm or on discord.

— help with plotting please! you tell me your ideas, i will tell you mine.

triggers
— please let me know what your triggers are! for me, as long as you are respectful about topics, then all is well with me.

plots!
— i do have one plot idea in mind! it’s skeletal but if it interests you, then we can most certainly build on it!

dealbreakers
— homophobia/transphobia/bigotry — i don't want any of this in my roleplay, at all. this is a huge dealbreaker for me so if you show that you are any of these things then i am outta there.
— 1st person pov — I only roleplay in third person pov. please do the same.
— rushing for replies — please do not rush for me replies. I procrastinate a lot and I often forget to reply sometimes. it also can take me days to weeks to get an ic post out. please be patient with me. i will be patient with you. and please do not bump me for a reply whenever I bump this thread and have not gotten back to you yet.
— unwilling to communicate — so, i really love chatting with my roleplay partners outside of the roleplay. i love making memes, playlists, etc. so please be comfortable with this. if we are not talking outside of roleplay, i am going to be pretty anxious and uncomfortable.
— just saying hi, hello, or let’s rp. — absolutely not. if you message me just saying hi or let’s rp then i’m not going to interact with you. when you contact me, please tell me a bit about yourself and what you’re interested in.
— not reading the interest check — if you message me asking for something completely different (example being asking me to play a canon character i cannot play), i am not going to interact with you.

ghosting policy

— i am ghosting friendly! you don’t have to tell me if you are no longer interested in the roleplay. i understand!

gender pairings
— all of my ocs are part of the lgbtq+ community

— i am comfortable and happy to do any gender pairing out there. m/nb, nb/nb, f/nb, m/m, m/f, f/f, etc!

— polyamory friendly here! i am polyamorous myself so i would love to do some poly ships!

— i am most likely going to ask for m/m or m/nb for my side. as stated above, i am happy to do any gender pairing for your side.

canon/oc info!

— doubling up is an absolute must!

— if a character is not listed under the “i am comfortable playing as” then i am unable to roleplay that character.

i am comfortable playing as:
hange zoe, armin arlert, bertholdt hoover, petra ral, levi ackerman, mikasa ackerman, sasha braus, marco bodt, annie leonhart, eren jaeger

play for me please:
erwin smith, oruo bozado, eren jaeger, jean kirschstein, connie springer, reiner braun, miche zacharius, hange zoe

canon/canon info!

— i only have two pairings for this. the bolded character is who i want to play. if both are bolded then i am fine playing either.

erwin x levi
levi
x hange

(i use they/them pronouns for hange.)

that’s all for now! if you are interested, please send me a dm instead of commenting here. any comments here will be deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back