• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone interested in drama?

Zo Hanna

A couple of ideas I had in mind :) looking for FXM humans but will accept FXF if we discuss it first I'm on everyday and write at least 6 lines so a paragraph if your intrested message me :)

Plots: Stalked: As Zo finishes her shift she begins to make her way into the car parkto find her car windows smashed in. Overthe last few years she had noticed things going on things in her homemissingflowerswaiting for her in the morning on herdesk at the hospital where sheworks.with no other choice she walks home but has a strong feeling she is being watched but by who? And what did they want?

Mistakes: With the rules statingthatmembers of staff were not allowed togetinvolved with patients releativesthroughthe department Zo put it to the back of her mind and starts flirting with a tall handsome looking man who had bought his father in for treatment with weeks of flirting and dating Zo knew it was getting risky and called him in to her office to call it off but he didn't like theidea and he tries to change her mind bylocking the office door and tries it onbefore Zo pushes him away he brings out a knife and is now in control of the situation.

Regrets:

Zo (my character ) works on a hospitala&eand one day she was working and gets a elderly lady but due to the injuries of the woman she sadly passes on. Thenext of kin is called (preferably malebut I'm notreally that fussy) hearing the news of hismother passing he takes it badlyand from that day he planned revenge on Zo as hehad got it in his head she killed his mother by not saving her.

One day she Is on the way home and the grieving son follows her half way beforekidnapping her and begins his revenge by tormenting her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back