Ancient Order of Angels

whoops, sorry bout that. Just so many other death based characters (Bleach, Tsukihime as main examples) have done something like that, sorry. I'll edit. done @divyansh

For the sake of argument, Death can also be defined loosely as the destruction or permanent end of something. For the sake of the story, again, I apologize and will not use this meaning, too often...

Okay that was a joke, geez, calm down people.

Okay, caught up on posts. Now, how to bring in Lust... 
Man, you guys have such cool demon names, and I'm coming in with a girl named Sarah? I need to give her a demonic nickname.. Lilith maybe? Is it too late to add a nickname? 
Hope I didn't mess up the post order. Decided to bring John in first.. might be a bit before he gets to Barcelona lol.. Atlantic Ocean and all.

Yeah.. I could've made two angels instead but sometimes being evil is fun heh. And do you know if it would be okay for me to nickname my demon Lilith? Sarah was her human name, and it doesn't sound.. well evil enough

Oh dear. Seems like I'm at a loss. So let's get this straight, did Diablo hurl the knife at Iris or Death?

And what, Morbi totally closed the door on Iris as well?

Alastor is going to have a short vacation...

It's ok Proc, us women will have the condo across the hall, I don't feel like sharing a room with such rowdy men, cohorts as they may be <.< Also, the knife was thrown at Iris, but death knocked it away before it could reach you, seeing as it would be stupid to fight against the defense of Pride..

Ya'll men need to get your hormones straightened up, seriously, killing random people to take their condo? And you don't think the humans will get just a little suspicious? >.> They still can see that it was a "double suicide" for no reason immediately after your human form asked for their room, congrats, you now have the pitiful human police with their eyes out for you <.< There's this thing called tact, and almost none of you have it xD

@ArsenicJohn, if you can't think of a way to get Sarah/Lillith (which I totally think should be her name, btw), into the human realm, I can just have Sidwy summon her, seeing as she prefers her underlings to the other horsemen, they make less of a mess xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back