• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always Looking! CLICK ME!!!!!!

I have not seen anyone ask to do this one, and it interested me...I don't have a plot line but I'd like to play as a Female Bartender x and maybe you could be the Rich Guy...if that's OK with you

So I've a roleplay concept in mind. It takes place in a medieval fantasy setting. A former soldier turned farmer gets a little too drunk one evening and picks a fight with a vagrant. The vagrant cuts him down in honest combat and as per the law of the land inherits all that belongs to the man, including his charges. Thus the Vagrant inherits the man's wife and daughter along with the farm. Turns out the Vagrant is actually a well traveled and wealthy Wizard who, after some renovations, settles down on his new land.

The roleplay would then revolve around the Wizard and the Farmer's daughter and their developing relationship. Does that sound like something that might interest you?

Hello!

I would PM you but alas I cannot yet as I am still a new member as of this moment. Anyway...I would like to try and work something out with you for a RP to do together. So I would be glad to receive a PM from you when you have the chance.

Would definitely do the DetectivexCriminal one! I play a pretty convincing criminal~ <3

Im interested in any of these:

Princess x personal guard

Arranged marriage rival princess x rival Prince

Captive princess x evil Prince/Dark Lord

Please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back