• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Aims For The Stars

What Genre Should The Band Be?

• Indie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pop

• Other

• Total voters

lostviolence

☯ Lil' Sarcastic Muffin ☯

Aim For The Stars

tumblr_n3ohwgIu221rtxnc4o1_500.gif

"Next!" A girl yelled from the audition room. You stand up from the uncomfortable plush seat and looked around the tiny cramped room. There were at least over 300 people waiting in this cramped auditorium for their chance to shine for ten minutes. "NEXT!" The girl's voice yelled again, you noticed she had a British accent with her voice. You quickly rush over and see and girl who looked 18 or 19 and a man writing something down. The girl had a comforting smile on her lips as she began to speak "Hello, what's your name?" She asked and you obviously tell her your name. Your either really nervous or really confident. The girl nudges the man next to her with her elbow but he doesn't notice, she does it again only harder "Ow! What was that for?" He whined then looks towards your direction "Oh.. So, are you going to perform or what?" He asked sarcastically and wrote something else down in his pad of paper but the girl shot a glare at him. "Go ahead darling... Just aim for the stars"

So thank you for taking interest! This is basically about a singer and her best friend the manager trying to start a indie band but they have to deal with the drama, romance and troubles with fame and fortune along the way. Once I get enough interest I'll create a thread and hope everything goes well! I color coded the roles so we have even genders for the RP and this will either be a detailed or a semi detailed roleplay

:)

Color Legend: Boys - Girls

Roles:

The Lead Singer - Taken by @Geek with Me

The Manager - Taken by @incrusade

The Guitarist #2 - Taken by @Kyzaba

The Drummer - Taken by @Nyannno

The Bassist - Taken by @ShurikenPhoenix

Other Roles:

Co assistant manager - Taken by @Zatanna

Male Back Up Singer - Taken by @KurtH6355

This is a reserved based role play so once you reserve the role you will have two days until you post your CS unless you have a valid reason otherwise the role is open again. Will post thread today, no more roles left sorry! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I reserve guitarist #1 please? Ill be posting my CS sometime today I beliebe, if not early tomorrow :)

I'd love to, but I'm actually in one very similar to this one and idk if I'll be able to handle another RP =S

Good luck though!

Wish you the best with this!

This looks really cool! I was wondering though is there anyway I could be like a groupie or something...? That travels with them or someones sister or girfriend or something like that? Co assisstant manager?

Woah!! I never though I'll get this much attention! at all! ^_^ I'll be posting the thread up some point today as I'm going to this really cool trampoline place so I'll in you guys but thank you for interest!

[QUOTE="Geek with Me]Woah!! I never though I'll get this much attention! at all! ^_^ I'll be posting the thread up some point today as I'm going to this really cool trampoline place so I'll in you guys but thank you for interest!

[/QUOTE]
What about the people who didn't reserve a spot on time?

[QUOTE="Geek with Me]I'm so sorry dear, I can't fit anymore roles in. I wish you happy roleplaying

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for answering. All is well, I suppose! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back