Act like the avatar above you!

Juni_Tootie

they could never make me hate you john titor
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Apologies if this has already been done!

Self-explanatory, just say something you think the avatar above would say.

I'll start!

beep beep boop

Last edited:
"One day cats will have thumbs, and then we'll be running the world. I'll be the one holding the damn spoon, then!"

"That's an interesting point, however..." creates a massive argument

"We are the rolled up snake clan! No one has escaped one of our assassins alive.... and we also sell great bedrolls"

Okay hear me out, we redesign the entire office. We could add a decorative rug and change the wallpaper! ...What do you mean you lack the funding? I'll pay for it myself! Don't you walk away from me!

"Look what I found. Two festival tickets? Now, whomever might I invite to go with me?..."

"We are the rolled up snake clan! No one has escaped one of our assassins alive.... and we also sell great bedrolls"
(it's actually the hunter logo of Destiny 2...)

"IT'S YOUR FAULT"

*Sword sounds*

”I’m the best sword fighter in Japan! You’ll never beat me!”

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*High pitched screaming* “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

”Anyways, hai! :3”

“I must crush my fear! Now is the time... I must overcome it right now! That is what it means to live!”
(One of the few things I do know of JJBA, lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back