A World of Myths

........Yea he is VERY cute and adorrable....But still he whants your sould xD  
Well seeya all gota go

Hmmmm...dont recal well really,Lights wen out but Yin,Yang and nilin are in the house and so is One of wolfs Characters and the Minatour...the ice Phonix left and Rayan Try too beat Azels Character but fail

Rayan got his ass handed to him. Rayan: RAWR! I KEEL YU! - Kasmir: Oh a fun to- Oh... It broke.. Well.. Treasure huntin tiem!

You know.....Your character is Prety strong and.....You know....Some dont like it.....So try too be Balance ok :)

-stares deeply Into Isac' soul- Oh, really now? Who doesn't like It? Hmm, Isac? And btw, he's sluggered down because he was shot, though, he doesn't really care, It's not that he's immensily strong, It's Just that, he don give a damn. Like Charlotte from the flip side.

......Did i say anything i dont like it?...Im saying that-....Oh...he dosent care like charlot...well that explains some stuff....

Then tell me Skylar, don't beat around the bush, or wait for It to come up, tell me straight up... I don't like being kept In the dark about things. If you have a problem, tell It to me straight.

Nope we finish ^-^

Ok so lets end this here.....Azel maintain you character balance ok so nobody PM mi about that your character is OP ok

I guess I've been doin way to much 1v1 RP's.. Where It's based around a "Knight and her Princess" ... How to: Stop being an OP fuck...

Hey i dint say it like that ok....Im only saying it in a nice good friendly maner *Twichis*

No but i understand *Sits down in shame*...I have done the same too wen i play too much 1x1

Mi too too see creative Characters....And be carfull we got 2 Killers on the loose xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back