A World of Myths

Na man its not force,i know you whant Tony back and its ok So i have desided,You can keep that new Image or Get the old one as this is a sequel too the Mythical Rolplay...So I must allow the same characters......dint realise that...sorry for mi erro

*Blushes in stupiditi*

Im so sorry @Metaphysics but yes you are accepted xD ...it will never happen again

and i think we got good amout of people...we can start soon

Ok im off for the night going too a Movie night \(*o*)/ so i will be gone seeya all and happy RP ing 
@Nekoni and @AzelFang this is Commander Yon....i have return from mi departure and would be gladly too resive Resent information of the events

(Sorry feel kinda comando like from watching Movies xD )

Uhhh, read dem pages, basically Kasmir found two kids, and that neko myth attacked...

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Tony and Aura are with Azel's character, Ayana's in a firey mood and is burning down a forest....heading towards them @u@ 
She'a a kitsune xD No neko here

Hello Meta...I will establesh Comunication shortly but good too see you good freind,and all of you are well pleas too stay

(Damit cant get that Military talk out of mi head *-*...and i like it xD )

Thanks for the reports Lutenint Neki and azel....Rooki Meta i will be watching your actions

wait......YOU ARE BURNING THE FORREST!!!..........wow....i better get back in action...Damit there gose mi Military Pun -_-

Yep but Yang and Nilin are outside the wall traning....DAMIT!....make mi puns Stop ;-;

A-Team. Though if yer talking bout something else, dunno...

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

I have bin notesing some One-Hitting and im not agains it but it seems unfair.....but insted of "I hit him" i would like you guys too post what you do and not One-hit like "I thrust mi sword towards its chest" or "I Lung foward towards it with mi jaw open prosiding too bite" i know im sounding kinda Bossy but....I dont what characters geting very injurde because of one hitting and even killing them so im adding a new Rule too the RP.....but before i do i need your opinion Moderators and Rookis

Shoold i add this rule Y/N ?

Ok well New Rule added check front page

and @Allina Auburn You need too make some changes in your characters sheet,Like you are a myth you need too remove powers as the only ones that can have them are Legends,and were are her Genetic Gify/flaws?...is it those in ( ) correct? and....thats one sad Bio for her...can you..um...You know remove those parts that talks about Rape because we have 13 year olds here and dont whant them reading stuff like that ok....But other than that your character is great ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back