A World of Myths

*Looks at Wolf and Dolphin,s Character sheets*

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

............Ok accepted @Dolphan of Lyfe and hope you two get along Fine ^-^

I understand @The One Eyed Bandit .....same happens too mi but if that your desision i will not stop you

Terrabli sorry guys internet is acting very wierd and i fell asleep again sorry...sow what happend?

Uhh.. Due to the disappearance of Isac. Kasmir knocked out the strange beast dude, and made a mess In the human's base, then the humans and Kasmir proceeded to scramble about. Read It and weep over your missed chances of replying.

the+third+movie+is+the+sequel+to+the+anime+so+_9a4109467da1b09ff6cef2f2c214f111.jpg

No that is the face of war!!...that the face of Evil!!!....No really that cat thing there cant die in any means and makes "Contracts" with people.....that thing is like God were it comesfrom

Um...its not evil or good........he only stand there not blinking and looking at you and ask if you what too make a contract and then you get a wish,sounds cool right....hehehe...Its a lie

redhulk+rolled+image+will+the+carpit+match+the+drapes+_8536c788570a452ea24a9f4af718e204.jpg

.....He cant die man......he got shot with a shot gun point blank and look......it dosent die​

I WILL PET THE ADORABLY CREEPY ASS CREATURE WITH ALL THE LOVE AND HATRED THAT THIS WORLD HOLDS DEAR!!!!!

I WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL WITH MEH! YE ADORABLE!! CREEPY ASS WUVABLE CREATURE OF DEATH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back