• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

(I DONT CARE!! IM HYPE.....And i sleep a little on the floor a few Hours Back so no worris ^-^)

Mai stirred from her dreams and rose from the sheets of her bed in a small tussle of sheets. Her hair was a mess and an utter chaos as she came trudging into her rather large and elaborate bathroom. Small movements of shuffling feet turned on the bath and tossed off her clothes, filling the bath with bubbles. After all, bubbles were the best thing about baths. The scientist sank herself in the hot water, thick bubbles all around her head.

(Well lets say we skip or somthing)

Hydro would wake up in his bead with a strong headache and as he would raise his head from his Bed he notice he had a nose bleed,and dosent remember he got hit or anything as he was fine,Maybe he was prone too a nose bleed,as he would get up from his bed and Get a sall towel from his room and clean his Nose as he would sit on his bed and think of what happend Yesterday.

Mai shifted uncomfortably, snoring with her head just above water. (warning: Mai tends to drown in any body of water. Even baths.) She bobbed for a little bit, slipping quietly under the water and breathing in a large amount of bubbles and water. "ARGYUSIJAS" Mai screamed, coughing and spitting out water furiously, staring around the room in panic "Oh...right...I fell asleep..." she muttered embarrassed, hoping no one heard her scream.

Hydro would sigh as he would get up and head towards the Pool as his skin was geting dry,not going too it yesterday,as he would reach the pool and walk in he notice the nosebleed was still there,as he would ignore it and stay in the pool as he feels his skin geting better and wonders wen are we going too that planet as he whants too go somwere different and not be in the ship for the ret of his life

Mai finally exits her room with a new set of clothes on from one of her drawers, a large white sweater shirt and a grey box pleated skirt. She wanders down the halls with a lazy yawn, stretching her arms with her long hair down. "Hyyydo?" she called out into the belows of the ship, glancing at a drop of red blood on the floor.

Hydro would be on the pool as he would have his eye closed as he hears his name and sees sky as he would say"Goodmorning Sky"he says as he would check his nose and was still bleeding,as he would sight and lay floting on the pool ignoring it and says "So...are you ok?...From...You know"he says as he dint whant too say it but whanted too know if she was alright

Skylar nodded. "Yeah. Just lost control of my powers for a bit, that's all. Don't worry it won't happen again." Skylar reassured him.

Damien sat up, dulled speech had woken him up... Though, today should be the day he takes the kids down to Eloria... Ahhh... I wonder how they'll like It...

Hydro would smiel lightly as he hears she is ok and so Is Mai as he is realife that both dint kill each other and says "Im glad too hear that....so what you have plan wen we get too that planet Damien was talking about"he says as he thinks about what too do down there...so Many things in minde but dint whant too get Overbord

Skylar looked around to see Tony leave. "Tony wait." She got out of the water and ran after him.

(She's back in the pool room.)

Mai scuffled groggily into the pool room; knowing it was the only place Hydro could be when he's no where to be found. When she approached the room though, a furry mass collided with her feet, causing her to crash to the floor. "Ah...Tony..." she muttered rubbing her head "Morning I suppose." 
(Night night!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back