• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

Hydro would hear Mai as he chake his head as he dint belive any of that as she has bin with us For long time and she has fit perfectly as he says in a sad tone "Mai!....Dont say you dont fit here!...You have bin Traveling with us for Long time and not as a friend but as a Famili member too us.....If you dint fit here...tell me were"he Kinda yells trying his best too get her too her seanses as he would Deny anything that is said too her that she dosent fit here as he will not accept it.

And then ye helped her dream become true, and she began to care for ye even more, ye even went to save her, why? Was that still cause ye wanted her to kill ye, nay, It's cause ye truly cared for her as a sister, and a friend, ye didn't want to lose her, so ye offered yerself up, then she gained powers, almost killing herself and ye, so that power was transfered to ye, who had enough strength to be able to take hold of It, and become a protector, though that power Is mighty strong, yer even stronger Sky... Ye love each other, whether or not ye deny It, It only be to a certain point, but before this all happened, ye would have killed her on the spot, without batting an eye, and yet, ye still want her to kill ye? Yer only sister? Really, Sky, Is that REALLY what ye want~?

He asked, using her nickname Instead of her full name... He asked her with a sad smile, and a very old look In his eyes..

Skylar blinked back tears. "No. That's not what I wanted." She turned to Damien. "I want you to kill me. The only hand I want to fall to is yours."

Heh, that's not gonna happen, not as long as I live. The only hand I will let kill ye Is that hand of Death. Now, I want you to apologize to Mai, and after she forgives ye, she does the same, and once yev done that, I want you two to hug and talk to each other, now... While ye do that, I have a few papers I need to look at...

He says, the last part with a sigh, and soon the entire desk holds stacks of papers, nearly 4 feet high......

(I had work like this once.. My hands nearly died of papercuts...)

Ye can't do that Sky, yer hearts are linked together, If ye cut It, he will die, and ye, will live, ye will gain his life force, and the Immortality he can no gain. If either one of ye dies, by cutting that thin and powerful like, the other will gain Immortality, not even suicide will work.. I'm sorry kiddo, but ye can't leave, even If ye wanted to, no matter how far ye when, no matter how long. Ye will keep living, forever, until one dies. Or until greed enters your soul and makes ye a killer and an Immortal..

He says sadly..

(@Nekoni Respond =o...)

"Then I'll get him to cut it himself. He can have the immortality, everything. And I will die." Skylar said the last part quietly. She then walked out.

"Theres I don't know where I can fit in...I've never found a place I could. Humans thought I was crazy. Myths think I am mad. " Mai hated it, hated tears. Hated sadness, hated drama. Emotions always got in the way of thoughts and reason. She squeezed her eyes tight, and blinked to clear her sight "No matter how long I stay, I'll never be as close to you than Skylar or the others could be...." her gaze shifted a bit, as she tucked her torn wings close to her body, missing the weight of the feather that could one day make her fly. "I mean...I can see why Myths don't love humans.....we live only in a minute of your lifetimes. "  
(JAJAKA So many people messaging me at once ;^ ;)

(@Nekoni yer on the other side of a door Mai :3 It's locked an closed :3...)

So ye want him to kill ye... And he wants to marry ye.... Such an awkward situation...

He says, mumbling the part about Tony..

Hydro would look at her with a odd face as he has never think of that...as he can live longer and Humans only live a small portion,as he would not accept that as he did Love her and seeying her like this as he knew her Happy and Joyfull and seeying her like this was not what he has seen,as he would have small tears going down his face as he was seeying for the first time Mai be so Negative too herself,As hydro would aproche Mai and get infront of her and put his hands on her shulders and look at her dirrectly in the eyes sadly and says "Mai...you are not mad or Crazy you hear mi......and dont say that Myth dont like humans because of there short life spand....You dont know what happens with Myths back on earth,wille others fight Myths,Others help them.Dont say anithing like that ok....Its not right....You fit were you whant too fit....Being negative wont help"he says looking at her hoping too get her back too her seans....and get the Mai he knows Back

"But it feels like it..." He said, there were tears in his eyes. "I don't want auntie to leave mommy!" He bawled as he started crying.

Knowing Skylar didn't hear him, he said something strange.

And yet, If ye tell Tony that, how will ye be able to spend the rest of your lives together, how do ye think Tony'll feel about that, eh? Seeing as he wants to mar- Hmm, later, we'll deal with that when we get to Eloria...

He said, stopping himself before he let It out..

Mai nods lowly, eyes not meeting his. She could feel it in Hydro's voice that he was crying "I want to fit into a place where I won't burden other people anymore...." she muttered, feeling her wings, fangs and her horns recede back into her body, leaving her to her original human form. She didn't feel like enjoying her powers today, especially after that Theater event. His words cheered her up a little seeing that someone was worried about her for once "Thank you Hydro...always there when I need you." She smiled lightly,、はたなkissing a tear away from from his cheek. "I'm going to go think about...what I'm going to do after our trip to Eloria...there's still much I have to deal with on Earth.." Mai thought hard, starting off to her bedroom to think about the future. She won't be able to stay stationed on te Myth land forever.. The violet haired girl let down her hair, tucking herself in the large bed in silent thought. And as like every night she began dreaming of her family. 'Roger probably has graduated college by now...hopefully he'a doing alright in classes....Kono must be a petroleum engineer from working so hard... Traveling abroad for so many years, I'll have to make sure to give him his birthday presents...I didn't forget a single year since he left...and mom...mom must be so proud...' She muttered to herself as she dozed off into her sleep, waiting to meet the long departed branches of her family 'dad....dad, I'll make sure I can make you just as proud ...I'll show you I can do everything you taught me to do...'

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien had finished his papers by the time the two had hugged, he walked past without saying anything to Skylar, opened the door and knelt next to the child.

Sweet dreams little one..

He said before ushering them out the door and locking It, walking away from the two.

Hydro would clean his eyes as they were kinda wateri and would say too Mai it kinda a sad tone "I understand......Thats why i am here Mai...Too help you and too be with you.......Look,You have mi full soport...anything you need or if you need too talk....come finde mi alright...."he says as he ling foward and hugs her Lightly as he has seen so much in the past few days that have bin geting worse....as he hopes Mai too understand and hope she is Not emotionali Broken because of the event as he whanted too help her get over it and too make her feel better as he knows how it feels like too go in deep emotions,as he has bin in the same situation long ago

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back