• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

(Yon.. Yev been In the theater the whole time..... >>")

Damien had stopped walking when he heard some commotion from behind him... What was happening now? He went back to check, only to find two girls beating on each other.... Why? Dammit....

Oi! Mai! What the hell Is goin on here!?

(But Senpai!!...I whant too RP with you and Sky and Damien and Tony ;-;...Whatever RP Fisics)

Hydro would stop for a moment as he reaches the Theater Entrance and Pat as he ran here with all he had too see the Movei,as he would open the theater door and......No....No,No,No,No....this cant be happening...the girls he has known close too heart...Despaird..as...he cant belive this,as he would be on the doorway Paralyse and fear ,Lies,and Jugment of what he saw as he cant belive it,as he stayd there with his eyes open wide looking at the Horro that was not a movie...But a real thing that he knows well.

Skylar's vision became blurred and slow, she couldn't feel, hear, and smell anything but her own blood. I'm dying. That means.... Tony's dying! No no no! He can't die! Please! Please I need to live! For Tony, for Damien, for everyone! I need to live!

Mai froze in place, holding Skylar awkwardly as the scene was unfolded "....Self defence..." she muttered quietly, "There was a slight disagreement...but now isn't the time. Damien. I suggest you use your healing magic on her, I don't know what's wrong...she suddenly flopped over when I bit her...." the scientist said as much as she could, carefully tapping the girls eyelids to make sure she stayed awake.

Damien reaches down and begins to heal Skylar, erasing the poison that was trying to curculate through her blood... Bring life back Into her eyes, he stood up, and slapped Mai, waiting for Skylar to wake up, he stood there.... With a sour look on his face....

Stay here, I need to talk to the both of you, Hydro! Go get me some bandages!

Skylar's vision began to come back and so did her other senses. Crap. Dad looks angry. If I don't die from the poison he's definitely gonna kill me.

Hydro would still cant imagen why Mai atack her as he dint understand,all that good he knew sudently was taken away,as he would chake his head as he hears Damien geting off his Blank minde and would nod weackly and would run down the hallway reaching a room fill with medical suplies as he would take the Bandages and run back too the theather and give them too Damien and look at the scean

Damien noticed that she was coming to, still fading, he was pissed off enough already without these two going at each others throats, he bent down and slapped Skylar hard enough to wake up her..

Get up. We need to talk! 
(I friggin hate yer llama's...)

Mai stood there in complete shock, glasses tumbled off her face as she felt the red mark of his hand burning across her cheek. "I'm...sorry..." she uttered, looking down at Skylar as she began to stir.

Skylar winced when he slapped her, not out of pain, out of fear. Why can't I escape my father? I become him, I have nightmares of him, everywhere I look or go I see him or something that reminds me of him. Skylar began tearing up. She jumped out of Mai's arms and ran as fast and far as she could.

Damien was In front of her before she could completely escape, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder, he walked away, looking back he called Mai to follow him.

Sigh.... I'm not mad AT you, I'm mad at your actions, and don't go thinkin that crap, not everything Is like Blake, and yer not turnin Into him, after all we do for ye, and ye keep thinkin that? If ye truly want to protect Tony, I'd suggest doing yer utmost to NOT be like him, try not to get angry over little misfits, and not fight all the bloody time with Mai.. It's bad enough that ye hate scientists, but now yer eggin one on? Pathetic, I will talk to ye two until ye can't talk no more..

"Put me down!" Skylar demanded, kicking and pounding her fists on his back. "Damien put me down!" Skylar screamed, making sure she called him Damien instead of Dad.

Hydro would look at Sky as she screams as he would turn towards Mai and say "Why.....Why you two were fighting"he says as a little sadnes in his voice as he was worrid of boath but Damien had Sky so she was Over Fine but he whanted too atleats Know why as this worrid him as he might see it once more

Mai trotted after him, avoiding any direct eye contact with anyone, listening to Skylar's screams and demands. She shrunk back at each word she yelled "Don't hate him for trying to help you...." she muttered quietly, trying her best not to speak.

Every time she got in an encounter with anyone on this ship the scientist seemed to get on everyone's bad end. It was worse enough that she almost killed Skylar. But even worse that she is someone Damien loves dearly 'Maybe...I don't belong here...' Mai thought to herseld as heard Hydro voice. She continued staring downwards,refusing to look back at him. He cared for her as well, so did Tony. All of them she had hurt at least twice. "I made her mad earlier when she came into the theater....So she did what she did and stood up for herself. " Mai answered. The shredded feathers of her wings wafted against her back, large slashes hidden under her fluffy down. 'I don't deserve these wings....'

Last edited by a moderator:
Hydro would sigh as he would say too Mai sadly "Mai....You know clearly there is bad blood between you two....Why dont you too try too get along...only once"he says as he cared of both and would do anything,but wen it involve them both being the situation is somthing that he cant resolve or fix as he dosent know what too do,as they were Happy as he heard about back on the planet wen Angelo was freed....why are they Hating themselves now.....and they said they are like Siblings aswell....were that go now....

Damien walked Into his office and set Skylar on the chair, waiting for Mai to enter the room and closed the door. His office was rather strange, It was all white, though, with black furniture.. There was hundreds of awards, medals and pictures on the walls, a small frame on the desk facing Damien, as he sat at his desk. The door, was locked, nobody could get In or out, as Damien had the key, If the girls tried to use any powers, they were negated for some reason, their powers weren't with them In this room. This room blocked all magical or non-magical powers.

Sit down! Tell me, first of all, why must every bloody time ye see Mai, ye try to rip her head off!? After what she did for ye, because she bloody cared for ye, ye STILL hate her! She helped save ye cause she thought she was saving a friend, and Just cause her ENTIRE life was set around being a scientist, and she can't get that out of her heart, as far etched as It Is, ye want to kill her!? Huh?

Damien knew he wasn't making sense, but he didn't care, he wanted answers, and them to stop fighting...

"I-I wasn't trying to kill her.... She... She called me a monster. Said I was exactly like Blake.... and... I was jealous." Skylar confessed bitterly, not looking at Damien.

And what was her reason for doing that? Did ye call her something, did ye tell her something, did ye say that what she once said was nothing but trash and filth? What did ye Instigate? Hm? Ye did something, cause had ye not done that, she would still be trying to be your friend, yer sister.. What did ye do!?

He barked that last part out... Calming down a bit...

The violet haired scientist shuffled away towards the door of the white room as Hydro spoke, she knew if she had looked at him she wouldn't be able to hold back her tears "I try...Hydro.. I...I really try...But..." Mai bit her sharp teeth down onto her tongue, trying to keep herself from bawling. Harder, and harder, creating pain to distract herself from her own thoughts "I just don't fit in here......Not with Myths...not even with humans..." she muttered, hot tears running down her face. Girl covered her face with her arms, ashamed of crying in front of these strangers. No matter what she did she couldn't keep the tears back, each time she wiped her face more came pouring down "I just...want to go home..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Skylar flinched at his screaming. "I got mad okay!? I got jealous! She had a perfect, happy life! She had a father, friends, everything! Yet she still wanted to become a monster! I thought she was going to do experiments on the kid so I got mad! I'm sorry, okay! Yes the fight was my fault! Send me home, send me to your stupid planet, send me to my room for an eternity! I don't care! Just don't pretend that you care or understand because you don't! No one does! If I wasn't linked to Tony I would have killed myself a long time ago!" Skylar blurted out.

She doesn't have a perfect and happy life Sky, her father experimented and killer her family, and lied to her about It all, she thinks they're somewhere safe, and that she'll see them one day, but she won't, she's lived her whole life around this science that she's been thinking was so amazing, always looking after the Mythical creatures that could soar across the skies without ever having to run from something, without fear, those same creatures that could swim and have fun, that could explore the unexplored, she had nobody but her pets, her experiments, then she met us, and she had friends, she doesn't bloody know how to treat them, would ye, had yer entire life been nothing but animals and loneliness? She hasn't lived for very long Sky. She doesn't know the pain, that we all know, ye may think she does, but she doesn't have a clue, she's sad, scared, alone, Hydro's been tryin, but there's only so much a man can do before.. What she needs Is a sister, not someone who calls her that then tries to kill her cause she's jealous... We're yer family, not that Idiot with shadows comin outta his ass....

He says to Skylar..

Skylar sighed sadly. I've heard this lecture before. I know her story. Her perfect life is here. She had you, Hydro, everything I ever wanted. I became this because of her, I gave up so much for her that you don't know about. I didn't want to kill her... I was hoping she'd kill me. Skylar confessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back