• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

Mai pulled herself to her feet, glancing at Skylar as she past "It looks like you're in a bit of trouble Tony." she laughed a little, heading to the edge of the water. "So. Are you feeling better Skylar...from yesterday?" the girl asked, wading her feet in the water.

(Get yo Illuminating neon llama the fuck outta here >_>')

Damien looked about, hearing the kids talking... So he got up and went to look for them, no longer able to find his boots or socks..

(No more Neon Llama...only normal llamma now)

Hydro would see them talking as he flotes in the pool,as he dint whant too Interrupt and would lay on the water and close his eyes as he checks his nose and it was still bleeding...as he dont know why this was happening and it wasent a problem for him but was geting anoying

Last edited by a moderator:
(I come back an everyone responds slower, or I'm just really tired.... Or hyper.. Wot?)

As Damien was walking he nearly tripped over some blood... Dahell Is blood doin In the hallways? He cleans It up and follows the trail of blood drops.. He found the kids In the pool room, leaning on the doorpost, he waited until they noticed him before announcing that they were leaving soon.

( http://i57.tinypic.com/1058yux.jpg The Island once again.)

Mai nodded, blinking at Hydro's face "Are you okaie?? What's wrong??" she asked, pulling herself deeper in the water. Before she began to sink she sprouted her large wings, feather piercing through her skin and breaking through the back of her large shirt. The cool water soaked through her clothes as she paddled towards Hydro in a struggle "Your nose is bleeding..."

Hydro would open his eye as he hears Mai and stops laying on the water as he sees Mai Going towards him as he says "I know im Fine...I maybe prone that is all...Im fine ok"he says as he would go underwater and swim like a fish and then Emerges infront of Mai as he was faster swiming underwater that above water and hold one of her hands so she dosent sink and says "Well sombody is learning how too swim"he says with a slight smiel as he then notice Damien on the doorway

Yeah. I Just wanted to tell ye that we'll be heading out soon for Eloria. Better hurry up, get dried, dressed and grab your backpacks!

He says before leaving the room and heading to his room.

Skylar grinned widely and ran to her room. She got dressed, put on her back pack, and picked up Angelus. "Hey kid, wake up. Time to go on a little trip. Rex! Time to go!"

( @Metaphysics )

(Dam forgot about Rex)

Rex would spring out of the Closet and land near Skylar waging his tail crazali and say "REALLY?!....LETS GO,LETS GO,LETS GO"he says full of exictement

(Wating for you Neki for Hydro)

(That moment when yer sittin In a chair, ye stretch yer back over the back of the chair, ye yawn and yer like... WHY AM I SO TIRED ALL OF A SUDDEN!?! .... My game night life right der...)

Damien grabbed his satchel and a few other things, grabbing a small dagger Just In case..

bronze-dagger.gif

(And now Yon brought the puke llama... WHATS WITH YE AND LLAMAS!?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(They are God and they are Imortal!!!..........No nothing..that thing i have as a gif is a Bunchie)

Yastai_Llama_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back