• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Dc Universe Rp: The Age of Chaos

She thought this was going to be hard, even watching Kent was depressing to her but instead Red X was surprised. "What? For real?" Damn, this worked out better then she thought! Throwing away her shurikens, taking care not to hit anyone of course - Batman Jr was so tempting - Red X held out a hand while the other was on the button on her belt. "Sweet cakes. Grab my hand and let's go!" As an after thought, she turned her head to Nygma's direction and asked, "Wanna tag along? Not sure if I can teleport three people but what the hell, right? So, up for it?"

"God this isn't going to be easy." * mike breathed toward the man trying to freeze him with his frosty breathe. Then thought to himself." This guy can block this next combo unless... No it cant be."

"Truly? Why, from a perfectly lovely young lady such as yourself, why not." He tossed his Gameboy to the side, listening to the lovely sound of plastic hitting stone and walked towards Red, jacket over one shoulder and cane in hand. "When ever you are ready dear, though I'd prefer it to be soon for the place will be up in the air in a moment." he placed his hand upon Red's shoulder, grinning from ear to ear. "Unless the Bat can solve a simple riddle." He spoke, meanwhile as a timer begun to count down upon the screen of his Gameboy back in the corner.

He ran to the gameboy and looked at it. It was likely connected to a bomb somewhere, and there were too many people around to not play by nigmas rules.

The riddle upon the Gameboy was as followed: 'I am written by sorrow, written by grief, by a man who loved an Annabel Lee, who am I?'

No time like the present, she guessed and Red X teleported them both with a press of a button and they found themselves a little further away from the group. Without the package too. "Might want to cause a little more chaos there, Nygma. Can't do crap with Supes up there but I'm a thief." She may not have kryptonite on hand but she could improvise. Leaving Nygma there, like a goddamn hero she was not!, she teleported again and in no time flat threw out her left hand and out spew some gooey substance that headed for Kent's direction.

She teleported again, throwing shurikens all around because, ya know, chaos! Another teleport and she was once again holding out that hand of hers, saying, "Let's move! And better hurry pal because all that teleporting crap, not good for the body. 2 more jumps is all I can do then this suit shuts off. Damn xenothium," she mumbled that last bit.

Chaos just stood there as he was hit with frosty breath "Trying to freeze me? It won't work..." He teleported next to Red X "Sorry but this fight is boring me though I'm sure we'll meet again!" He then her hand waiting for her to teleport him somewhere.

@Elleon

@hiro

@Syrrus

@Reaper

@Zelorm

He typed in Edgar Allen Poe and hit enter. "How's it going up there?" He asked his partner.

"Sweet cakes! I'm stealing the package!" Red X gripped her prize's hand, felt a little bad for not asking the guy's name and teleported to Nygma. "Package in hand, let's go Nygma!" She waited for the other man, because one more jump was all she had left and damn if she was going to make it count. Hope she had enough juice to teleport to her base in Jump City. If not then, will, she could steal a car. Emergency get away and all.

The timer upon the gameboy went into black, and then started back up again, this time with a new time, spelling out '00,00,58' and 'Moron!'

Nygma threw a look over his shoulder upon the younger Batman before looking at Red with raised eyebrows. "More chaos? It is not my job to bring chaos, though how does this place without walls, roofs and with black and red painted upon the floor sound? Because that is exactly what is going to happen if 'Batman' writes one more wrong answer or... none at all. I prefer not to be part of the decoration."

"Not very good bat sorry."*He says as he dodged the stuff thrown at him. Then walks over to Thomas.* "They got away. My freeze breath didn't even work. I failed man the guys back at the league are going to be mad."

"What are you talking about, nygma? There isn't even another riddle." He said, looking at the blank gameboy.

"What are you talking about, nygma? There isn't even another riddle." He said, looking at the blank gameboy.

"It's because your did it wrong, you moron!" Laughed Nygma while taking a strong grip of Red, glaring with green eyes upon the bat. "Try again, -think- prove that your at least a little like your old man, eh? Type in another response. I am written by sorrow, written by grief, by a man who loved an Annabel Lee, what am I?!" He shouted, feeling awfully gleeful, as always, when someone had gotten it wrong. There was only one answer, one way to type it - yet it couldn't be just anything, it had do be something specific. Something relevant. What did Edgar Allan Poe write?

"Oh shit, I spelled his name wrong!" He said, typing it correctly before facepalming. "Dad is rolling over in his grave right now."

And now she was ready to get outta here. With a press of a button, the trio were off and 5 cities later, they appeared in who knows where because this was not Jump City. "Pain in my ass xenothuim!" she cursed as the suit's light glow of red faded off to a dark color. Letting go of her prize, shrugging off Nygma's hold and removing her mask, she ran a gloved hand over her hair. "Now I have to steal a car."

She faced the two men, blue eyes glaring at them. Red X pointed a finger at her prize, "If you leave, I'm kicking your ass." She shifted her finger to Nygma's direction, "No stealing my prize." And off she went to find a decent car.

Charles could not help his eyes to widen, grabbing hold of Red even tighter. "Now or never! He did it wrong again, Quick!" He shook her arm in sweet panic, for he did not wish to die. "It's Poem, you dolt! 'I am written by sorrow, written by grief, by a man who loved an Annabel Lee, I am a poem!" He screamed, for how could he not rub this in the mans face. Though he was too terrified to get blown into pieces to gloat, yet as soon as he shouted the last bit Red had done what he had hoped and taken them away from there.

Nygma took a look around, they were standing in a place he hadn't seen for weeks and he quickly Removed himself from Red X and begun jumping around, to get rid of built up energy and glee.

Chaos took her threat of kicking his ass seriously "Unless you want your neck snapped I wouldn't dare try kicking my Ass." He said in a stone cold voice. He looked at Charles "Why are you happy?"

@Syrrus

@Elleon

"Come on bat you can do it. Try to hurry so I can fly us out of here . If you don't get this the place will blow. Just remember what would batman do?"* Blake walk around waiting for bats answer on the gameboy.*

The ticking in the walls in the base was all it needed, as explosions was set of from within the brick work, throwing the roof on its end and sending bricks and stone towards the inside, with great smoke and fire following like a evil tail.

Charles clapped his hands together and pulled his gloves out from the pocket, putting one on at a time. "Well you see, my good fellow - who ever you are - I made a Riddle the 'Bat' could not solve. I! The great Riddler 2.0 managed to outsmart the Batman. Ah, if my old man could see me now." He pulled his jacket on and placed his top hat upon his head. "Wonderful evening for some Italian food."

Hot wiring a car wasn't as hard as you would think, will, if you were taught how to by a professional like her old man then yeah, real easy. As such, she found a decent vehicle and drove back to the two men she left behind. Parking near them, she gestured rudely for them to get in. Then rolled down the window. "Come on people. I need to steal myself another power source." She paused and asked, "Prize boy, did you just give me sass there?" Yeah, she had a death wish. Not. Red X just had a brain to mouth filter, meaning she tended to blurt out things without meaning to. "Also, food. I'm hungry as hell. Who knows this city cause I got nothing."

Chaos just shook his head as he took the front seat "The name's Chaos by the way. Don't ask me about the city, I just came out of a glass tube only an hour ago." He adjusted his eyepatch to be more comfortable as he looked bored "I haven't eaten yet and forming in a glass tube for years kinda makes you hungry so I'll eat at some restaurant for my first meal in life."

@Elleon

@Syrrus

"Good, there's a perfect Italian restaurant just down the road." Charles pointed, still with the same glee as earlier and without any regret. "Old man's favourite. The food is quite pleasant, the wine is sublime." Nygma nodded, matter-of-factly and took his seat next to Red X without much thought and placed his cane against the floor of the vehicle. "if you may be so kind." he gestured, by nodding forward. "I shall simply sit back, relax and.. well, see it as my treat, yes?"

"My god, what was I thinking?" Red X mumbled but drove anyways. She wouldn't say no to free food. Rewind that conversation. "Glass tube?! You were in a glass tube! Oh god, not another clone. I thought people gave up on Kryptonians now. Your Kryptonian, aren't you?" She was actually guessing. There were other alien species out there after all but Kryptonians were sought out clones, being super and all. "What's the food place called anyways? Don't wanna pass by it."

Blake grabs Thomas and flies away as the building explodes.*" Hey bat are you aright. You almost went boom hahahaha. I'm not looking forward to telling the league about our failure and about the new guy."

Chaos shook his head "I'm no clone of some dead alien, I was created from scratch how they were able to successfully create me is unknown but it doesn't matter anymore. I was created to be the ultimate weapon that could end wars in seconds..... They were too busy playing God to notice that I was sentient and was watching them.... Waiting for the perfect chance to do what I was created for, to cause chaos." He played no emotions like he was some kind of damn robot.

@Syrrus

@Elleon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back