• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Dc Universe Rp: The Age of Chaos

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
It's been a few decades for both villains and heroes alike, they've decided to leave the fight up to the next generation but something's never change..... The heroes of the past are now mentors to their children but a new darkness is rising, powerful enough to upset the balance and the world shall be cast in everlasting evil......

All because of a mistake.... Will the heroes fight off this darkness or will it consume them and twist them to be like their most sworn enemy.

Deep inside a military lab somewhere......

Scientist 1: "How long till completion?"

Scientist 2: "Don't know but it shouldn't be completed until a few more months at most."

Scientist 1: "This is taking forever! Why couldn't we have just created a super bomb or something?"

Scientist 2: "Don't ask me! I just follow or...."

Scientist 3: "Something's wrong! Really wrong!"

The other two scientists rush over to see the commotion and their eyes widened.

Scientist 2: "H-How! It wasn't suppose to be completed yet!"

Scientist 3: "I don't know! I.... I think we made a mistake!"

In a large glass tube in front of them was a 20 year old boy who's eyes stared at the scientists like it was watching them until it put it's hand on the glass. The first scientist walked up and put his hand where the things hand was.

Scientist 2: "What the hell are you doing?!!?!?!?!"

Scientist 1: "See! Nothing is goi...."

Then suddenly the things hand broke through the glass startling the scientist and he jumped away. The creature then broke the entire tube landing in front of them with a thud. Alarms blared as it stood up

Scientist 3: "S.... Subject 10875......."

It grabbed the third scientists throat and broke it killing the man with one move and it had a smile on its face as he stared at the other two scientists "Chaos has arrived!" And then he killed them both as the military personnel broke the door down and opened fire into an empty room.

Soldier 1: "It's not here? Where did it go?"

Behind the stood Chaos as he spoke "Right here..." And then gunfire and blood. The soldiers were dead and chaos walked away towards the entrance.

Somewhere else....... The heroes all received a message saying they are to arrive at the base where Chaos was. Though they didn't know what they were up against. They all piled onto a ship well most of them as they flew out towards the scene.

A message also was received by the villains too saying basically the same thing from their sources.

@Reaper

@Zelorm

@Syrrus

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

@hiro

@Elleon

Thomas ejected from the batwing and glided down, landing at the entrance to the base. He placed his finger to his ear. "Leauge. I'm at the entrance. I have every reason to believe it's a trap, so I'll be waiting here for us to regroup."

Blake was soaring through the sky after he was done helping the police. Which was a really simple bank robbery. As he flew overhead he looked down and sen Thomas at the entrance of some place. So he flew down and landed quietly.*" So Thomas what's the details on the mission."*He said with a stern look on his face.*

"Not sure. I know about as much as you do at the moment. I've never asked, do you have x-Ray vision? I know your father did." He asked. "If so, maybe you should scope it out from here."

Giovvania rode toward the base with her custom motorbike at high speed. She stopped just sort of the two heroes gathered outside the facilities and stepped of the bike. "Hey boys, got into trouble again."She said and with clicking of her fingers turning from her standard appearance to her Zaha a persona.

"Yeah I got x-ray vision and no were not getting in trouble. We are trying to infiltrate this place."* blake uses his x-ray to see the inside. His face got a shocked look on it.* "From what I see its a laboratory and there is a few people. There are just military personnel in there.So do we enter?"*He looked at Thomas.*

JJ rode up in the joker mobile. It looked very similar to the one from the animated series. When he was near the loacation, he saw them. Heroes. And one was Bat Breath's son! He pulled up to Thomas. "So, Bat Baby, Your pop finally get tired of lil' ol" Me?"

((Remember, JJ does stuff to give the image he is his father, so it's like he is his father))

Being fashionably late, as a good man would be - Charles E. Nygma entered the base with a wrinkled nose, holding his black top hat with the green silk band tied neatly around it over his arm. He spun his walking stick, the one he had been given from his dear father on a birthday or other, looking mildly unimpressed about any and all he came to face. He scanned the place, without the need of gadgets and began to remove his purple leather gloves. "So, is this turning into Arkham Junior Reunion, or am I just stepping into a streak of bad luck?" He spoke - mainly - to himself, with little if no interest in the matter at hand.

He whirled around and thought about attacking the villains before stopping himself. "Wait... Why are you here? Did you two call us here?" He thought, considering the possibility of a third party contacting them all.

Nygma put both his gloves into the inside pocket of his green suite, it seemed as if he was paying little attention to what was occurring around him, even though his eyes darted around with great speed. "I would have assumed the same, though opposite." He said with a great wide smirk, suiting his old man more than himself. "Tough what I was given came from no bat, or otherwise." He gestured around the room with his cane. "I do not know about the Clown, however."

Chaos walked out of the building in front of the group dragging a soldiers corpse with him. He looked at everyone yet said nothing as he dropped the man's corpse. He looked around with his one good eye as the other was covered by an EyePatch. ((He's wearing his outfit from the pic)) His gold eye scanned everyone in front of him.

@Syrrus

@Reaper

@Zelorm

@hiro

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

"Who are you and what are you doing with that body? Why are you here I've never seen you before. Where are you from? Are you a villain?* Looks at the man and around at the others. Not looking to pleased with what he saw when he seen into the building.*

Nygma rolled his eyes. "Why in the world would anyone respond to such a stupid question? It is all a matter of opinion at any rate. 'Are you a villain' bah. Gotham is filled with morons." He slapped his naked hand over his face and begun walking around the room, taking in all the details while spinning his cane round and round. He peered upon Chaos with narrowed eyes and stifles a yawn.

He turned to chaos. "If you come with me peacefully, it'll be easier on everyone." He said, arming himself with a batarang and preparing himself to throw it.

*Blake looked at Thomas* Well if its a fight good verses evil we are you numbered. *He whispered then looked around at the villains with a concerned look then thinking to himself."We are done and this guys power is really strong. We need a veteran hero instead of us. Then again our parents delt with these odds I guesse we could."

Joker rolls his eyes, "Are we going to fight or what?" He pulls out a pistol and starts twirling it by the trigger guard, "I've got a train to catch, and..." he stops spinning the gun and pokes Thomas's nose, "Won't want to miss my grand reapearance, I know your pop would hate you for it!"

"He does look powerful, but you can take him. I'll take nygma and the clown." He grabbed the gun and headbutted joker. "Where the hell is the rest of the league?"

Nygma turned on his heels to face the new Batman with a great old frown upon his brow. "Excuse me? I have done nothing illegal for a couple of months, nor am I here to fight any dress-up club members." Charles placed his cane over his neck and leaned his arms around it. "Perhaps the mask sits a bit too tightly around your snout, it seems as if you're not getting enough oxygen."

All in all, hidden in the shadows was Red X. Donned in a black outfit, white skull mask and with the occasional red X marks on the suit, she merely watched this play out, waiting for the right moment to enter. There wasn't one and she only had patience for so long. Stepping out of the shadows and entering the scene, Red X said, "Never mind the 'who you are' 'what have you done' and other such bland questions, try asking, "Are you human? What planet are you from? If not then, what's your weakness?" though please don't answer that. Anything that makes Batman Jr here twitchy, I'm all for it."

If anyone hadn't guessed, she really didn't like Batman Jr. there. It was a Todd thing, hate the Batfamily for the injustice they inflicted on everyone around them, even so-called family members. "But if this is all I came out here for then I'm heading back to Jump City. I thought the emergency would be more...Blackmail material kind of thing. Stealing some goods. Not this uneven show down."

Chaos just laughed "How interesting....... To think that you creatures have a chance against me..." He disappeared and reappeared behind the group "Don't get in my way or you'll regret it..." He started to walk away until the group tensions began rising until he turned around curious.

The heroes received a message to grab the boy and take him to HQ while the villains were told to help the specimen from the heroes and take him to their HQ.

((Let the Chaos begin!))

@Syrrus

@Reaper

@Elleon

@Zelorm

@hiro

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

" Well okay what ever you say." * Blake looks at the man and clinches his fists.* " I guesse its you and me stranger get ready for the fight of your life. I'm not going to go easy." * Blake charges at the stranger with his fist in from of him.*

Red X thought, as she seen with her own eyes this odd man's teleporting, that maybe this was out of her league because as much as she was trained to handle anything, she was no hero material and was selfish enough to run away and save her on hide. Until she got the damn message. "Who keeps sending this damn thing?" Out of her league or not, this message was basically telling everyone to grab the guy and run. Just like stealing.

"Now this is what I'm talking about." Whipping out some X-shaped shurikens, Red X grinned under her mask and said sweetly to the unknown man, the very one the message was talking about. "Okay buddy, normally I walk away from things that incite the wrath of the Justice League but if everyone wants you then I'm in. What do you say to some kidnapping, hmm? Even know what that is?" Oh great, she was channeling her father's attitude.

Nygma removed his coat and placed it over a box in the corner, while humming his favourite tune about time in a bottle, as he planted himself down. Sitting down upon his coat, one leg over the other and removing a Gameboy from his pocket which he begun playing some sort of puzzle game on. Completely ignore the message about taking something or someone - he hadn't read it properly, not that he was planning on doing so either. Nygma hated to be told what to do, he was a planner not a fighter, he had people to do all of the messy things for him. It was irrelevant too, for there were people in the base which worked for the same team as him, so Nygma hardly had to do a thing.

Chao just smiled as when the fist was about hit his face he grabbed it with his hand "Not easy? I beg to differ." He then grabbed Blake's head with his other and electrocuted him and threw him into the building. He looked at Red X "I don't....." He heard something and was thinking for a moment "I changed my mind..... I'll go with you to whatever place you're going to take me."

@hiro

@Elleon

@Syrrus

@Reaper

@Zelorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back