• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴜɢᴀʀᴄᴜʙᴇ! (ᴘᴀꜱᴛᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ)

fairyfawn

respectless
Victory Victory

OTTO.

• mood

hyper!

Sugar Cube.

Albion’s nickname for Otto. A nickname that Otto loved so much and just hearing it would make Otto’s heart melt. It’s a cute nickname. Albion and Otto really are just cheesy, dorky boyfriends. And Otto really does drag Albi everywhere with him. The prefect wouldn’t be surprised if they got voted as cutest couple at Hogwarts.

They are.

There’s no lack of smiles and laughter with these two. Always happy. Amazing sunshine duo. And them being in two different houses didn’t stop them.

Anyways….

It’s Honeyduke’s time!

Otto had a firm grip on Albion’s hand as the prefect led the two of them out of the Slytherin dorms and out of the Slytherin Common Room. There was a cheesy, big grin on Otto’s lips as it was hard for the prefect to contain otters excitement about going to Hogsmeade with otters boyfriend. Honeyduke’s and then Brews and Stews and then whatever Albion wanted to do! But for now, it’s going along with what Otto wanted to do for the first part of the Hogsmeade trip.

A whole bunch of students were heading off to Hogsmeade. Otto had to weave his way through other students just to get outside.

Yikes, it’s so cold outside! Why is it so cold? Otto can’t wait to get inside the warm shop of Honeyduke’s. Snow crunched underneath his sneakers as he was leading the way towards Hogsmeade — it’s too cold. They should hurry. With Albion’s hand in his, Otto eagerly skipped his way towards Honeyduke’s.

Some might call Honeyduke’s a place of diabetes but Otto disagreed with this. Otters mouth watered at the sight of the sweets shop and all of the sweets that were on display at the windows. Otters heaven. A sweet lover’s heaven. Gods, he loved this place so much and he could stay here all day. “Come on Albi!” Otto urged, pulling otters boyfriend along, determined to get there before it got too crowded.

Otto is so hyper and excited.

“After this, we’re going to Brews and Stews for some coffee and more sweets!” Otto piped up cheerfully, turning to look at otters boyfriend who otter was still pulling along with otter. It didn’t take long for otter to locate Honeyduke’s and otter quickened otters pace to get there quicker.

The animagus was greeted with the warmth of the shop and the sweet, sugary aroma in the air. It wasn’t too crowded; Otto’s not a fan of crowds. He let go of Albion’s hand to rush towards where the best sweets were. Mice Pops, Saltwater Taffy, Licorice Wands and more. He eagerly looked at all of the sweets, wondering which ones he should pick out. Otto must choose carefully! If Otto was alone, he would have definitely shoplifted sweets and not been paying for them. But, Albion is with him so Otto will not be stealing sweets today. Sad.

The Slytherin prefect looked at the many different sweets, taking care to avoid the Chocolate Frogs. Otto’s not a fan of those.

The pine marten picked out a sugar quill; Otto had a habit of chewing on things like quills. He let out a soft hum as he wandered down the aisles, looking at the various sweets. A licorice wand for chewing on alongside the sugar quill, saltwater taffy and pumpkin pasties for when he can’t sleep. Otto is going to be taking otters sweet time with picking out what otter wanted. After all, Otto’s not sure when the next time otters next trip to Hogsmeade will be.

So, Otto is obviously going to make the most of this.

Lovely

Billie Eilish

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Gryffindor Keeper

Albion K

mood

overly excited

outfit

school uniform

location here

interactions

tags

tags here

"ALBION"

Albion happily follow Otto out from the Slytherin dorms and commons room heading towards Hogsmeade and Honeydukes with a smile across his face squeezing his hand softly as he threaded his fingers together with Otter’s with a small hum on his lips. Going over his whole plan to ask the other to the Yule Ball once more in his head. He had to wait till Otto was distracted enough with the sweets to be able to ask the question. His heart was thumping in anticipation of asking the cute Slytherin to the Yule Ball. Yes….They were already dating but it was still a nerve wrecking thing! Glancing at Otter happily as He was practically pulled along the path to the cute little village near Hogwarts. Not that he exactly minded Otto’s excitement for the sweet shop. Honestly, He found it endearing.

Sometimes even He wondered if Otter might even like that shop more than him. But He knew that was a silly…… very silly thought. The chill outside made him shiver a bit as the snow crunched under both students’ feet. Glancing over at Otto with a soft smile. “Very chilly out here isn’t it sugar cube?” He replied softly with a chuckle, moving to step a bit closer to Otto trying to relish in the warmth of the other. Glancing around as the stream of students all seemed to be heading towards Hogsmeade. Letting out a breath as the cold air outside seemed to puff out like smoke out of his lips. Glancing over at Otter as He spoke with a nod. “Coming Otto!!!” He replied happily in return as the two boyfriends sped off to Honeydukes. A sing song tune to his voice. The snow fell on both off their head as He shook his head to shake off the snow out of his hair. Moving a hand to gently brush of the snow off Otter hair too with a soft happy smile.

Albion always found Otto’s excitement adorable an even bigger smile creeping up across his lips as He nodded.” Sounds perfect to me sugar cube” He replied softly leaning over to place a kiss onto Otter’s cheek before the pair finally made their way up to the sweet-smelling candy store. As Otto ran inside to scour for the sweet. Albion stood outside for a moment taking a deep breath shoving his hands into his pockets to grab the things He needed to put this Yule Ball Proposal into action as He finally went inside and peeked around or a bit before finding Otter in the shop smiling and walked over. “Finding what you like?” he asked gently, moving too slowly to take the items out of his pockets, trying to keep them out of view for the time being.

Albion took a deep breath as He waited for Otto to stop walking among the aisles as He moved to walk up beside him with a soft blush creeping up his face. “Sugar cube?” he asked softly, biting his lip briefly for a moment. “Can I ask you something?” He added. Waiting for a few moments tapping a foot nervously on the ground as He awaited the response from Otter, trying to stay calm and collected. Moving the flower crown out of his pockets, giving a soft smile before offering it out towards the other. His hands were shaking nervously. “My dearest Sugar cube………. Would you do me the biggest honor of going to the Yule Ball with me?” he asked softly biting his lip nervously.

♡coded by uxie♡

OTTO.

• mood

happy crying in the club

Yeah, it’s very cold. Extremely chilly. Otto’s fingers were already turning pink thanks to the chilly air. He only liked the cold weather because he could wear oversized sweaters. Otto only hummed in response to Albion as he just wanted to get inside the warmth of the sweets shop. Snowflakes had fluttered onto his fluffy hair, he had been reminded that it had been snowing when Albion brushed snow out of his hair.

And now he had ditched his boyfriend in favor of sweets.

Otto temporarily wondered what Albion was going to be doing whilst he was picking out what he wanted. He knew Albion didn’t have that much of a sweet tooth. Maybe Albion will find some sweets that he’ll like! But for now, the Slytherin prefect was preoccupied with wandering down the aisles; he has a habit of wandering around and getting lost. Otto would love to get lost in Honeyduke’s and spend all day there eating sweets and just enjoying the sugary aroma and the cozy warmth of the shop.

The animagus picked out a few more sweets, holding them in his arms to keep them from spilling all over the floor. No, Otto can never have too many sweets; he’s got a big sweet tooth after all! Otto paused for a moment to take a look at the mice pops, the aisle was empty save for otter though otter could hear footsteps approaching otter. It was Albi. “Mhm. You should get some sweets too, you know.” Otto commented before going back to browsing.

Otter heard Albion call otter by that nickname again. Albion wanted to ask otter something.

Hmmm?

Albion must have to ask Otto something important if he’s distracting Otto from picking out sweets! Otto let out a small hum, expecting Albion to go ahead and say what he needed to say, but it was silent. The prefect turned his head to look at his boyfriend, wondering what was up.

Haha, what are you doing there Albi? What’s with the flower crown? One of Otto’s eyebrows raised as he looked up at Albion expectantly.

Albi is… asking otter to the Yule Ball. Okay, otter wasn’t expecting that. But hey, otter’s definitely not complaining. In fact, Otto’s happy! Otto’s lips curled up into a smile, and for a moment the pine marten was speechless and unsure of what to say. Well, obviously otter’s going to say yes but otter is just trying to find the right words.

It took a moment for otter to realize that otters eyes were wet. Oh, otter’s about to cry. Key word is about to. Whoops. His eyes are swimming with happy tears.

Otto reached to take the flower crown with otters free hand, and otter grinned. Albi had made a flower crown for otter! Albi is so sweet. Otto was always making flower crowns for the both of them and Albi had made one for otter! “Albi you dork,” Otto laughed a little, bringing otters arm up to dab at otters eyes with the sleeve of the warm sweater. Otto shouldn’t be crying right now, maybe in private yeah but not here.

The prefect managed to get the flower crown on his head with his free hand and he sheepishly grinned. “Of course I’ll go to the Yule Ball with you.” Otto accepted, resisting the urge to kiss Albion right then and there in the sweets shop. Plus, Otto’s arms are full of sweets and Otto didn’t want to drop them. “Is this why you’re dressed all fancy?” Otto inquired. If he had a mirror he could see how the flower crown looked on him.

No crying right now even if it is just happy tears.

Lovely

Billie Eilish

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Gryffindor Keeper

Albion K

mood

overly excited

outfit

school uniform

location here

interactions

tags

tags here

"ALBION"

Albion gave small shrug about finding some more sweets. Maybe He would once He got an answer to the ask. He was so nervous about the other’s answer that He hadn’t been doing much but following Otto around Honeydukes. Waiting for the right opportunity to ask him. Occasionally wandering away to check something and make sure they were not bothering anyone else.

“ Maybe I will” He replied softly before having asked the whole thing He had planned out. He still had one more surprise in store for after but He’d wait until Otto answered him. That was the most nerve wrecking part for certain!

The wait for an answer. Boy it was making him sweat….just a bit.

His cheeks flushed red when Otto finally took the the flower crown with a smile. A wash of relief rushing over the Gryffindor. His own eyes welling up with tears as well. He knew He didn’t have to ask Otto to the ball but He wanted too. Dating or not that is what He wanted and so He did it. That is what his Otto deserved , only the best after all!

The flower crown wasn’t as well made as the ones that Otto usually makes but Albion tried his best to weave flowers that reminding him of otter into it. That was the most dedication He had ever put into a gesture before well except maybe the first time that He asked Otto out. But this was something he wanted to make sure He could put his all into! It had too be meaningful and perfect!

He gave a chuckle when the other finally replied his smile only growing wider and wider as Otto spoke. “ I may be a dork Otto but I am your dork” He teased softly moving to hug the Slytherin happily being mindful of all the sweets otter was holding. “ And no one elses”

“ I am so glad…..I know I didn’t have to ask but I wanted too…….You mean the world to me Otto” He replied softly moving to give the other a small kiss on the forehead. “ Would you like some help carrying the treats?” He asked stepping back and offering out his arms to help the other carrying some. “ But yeah I dressed up for this “ He replied with a nod. “ It was a special occasion so I felt it was a must to attempt to look my best right ?” He replied giving his boyfriend one last kiss on the cheek. “ You look as adorable as ever” He replied with warmth in his voice.

If Otto let him take some of the sweets, He would and is holding them for him now. “ Mhm and also I have one more surprise for you while we are here too. But I will wait till your hands are free” He chuckled softly. “ I also will pay for you here “ He replied not giving the change for otter to argue. Giving a soft wink.

“ Only the best for you today and perhaps maybe while I am here I will pick up some pumpkin pasties"

♡coded by uxie♡

OTTO.

• mood

hims happy

Otto was happy that Albion had asked otter to the Yule Ball. Sure, they're dating but being asked still made a warm, fuzzy feeling creep up into otters chest. A happy feeling.

They’re both on the verge of crying right now. Seriously, Otto wanted to cry right now because otter’s just so… happy. But the two of them could do later perhaps. Right now, the animagus was giggling at Albi confirming that he is indeed Otto’s dork. “I know you are.” Otter mumbled softly, pressing otters face into the crook of Albi’s arm and shoulder. Warm. Otto blinked away the unshed tears, not wanting people around the two of them to notice that both were tearing up. After a little bit, Otto lifted otters head up, eyes fluttering to look at Albi.

“You’re cheesy.” Otto laughed a little, but Otto knew that Albi meant it. “In a good way of course, I know I mean the world to you.” The Slytherin hummed sweetly. The kiss on the forehead made otter melt; otter’s such a sucker for affection. The prefect’s cheeks turned a light pink with a blush at being called adorable as ever. Albion has such a lovely way with words. “You’re as handsome as ever.” Otto said in response with a cheesy smile on his lips. The prefect was expecting them to go ahead and pay now and then leave to go to Brews and Stews, but Albion spoke once more. "You better be looking your best when the Yule Ball rolls around too." Otto reminded.

Another surprise? Wow, Albion sure is spoiling Otto today! Not that Otto’s complaining, he loves the attention and getting gifts. Albion is so sweet. Only the best for Otto! The prefect could feel his lips twitch up into a small smile, “Another surprise and you’re going to keep me in suspense about it?” Otto feigned a dramatic gasp. The suspense is too much! Otto wasn’t sure if otter could wait. “Oh, I can’t wait.” Otto spoke, hoping that the next surprise would come soon. “If you’re waiting until my hands are free then I’ll let you carry the sweets.” Yes, that’s a great idea!

Speaking of surprises, Albion’s birthday was coming up in two days. Albi hadn’t said anything about it but Otto remembered. It’s Otto’s turn to surprise his boyfriend! But how? Otto would have to get Albion a birthday present soon. But what? Well, Otto supposed that it could wait for now. For now, they should be off to Brews and Stews and Otto wants to know what the other surprise is!

“Can I have my other surprise now please?” Otto asked, eyes fluttering to look up at Albion. Now that Albion was helping Otto with carrying the sweets, then surely Otto can get his next surprise now!

Lovely

Billie Eilish

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Gryffindor Keeper

Albion K

mood

overly excited

outfit

school uniform

location here

interactions

tags

tags here

"ALBION"

Albion was definitely trying to hold back his tears as best as he could sniffling a bit.

Trying to keep his cool.

No need to cry in public!

Right?!

He leaned down to nuzzle his forehead against Otto’s hair softly breathing in the other’s scent happily for a moment. Smiling goofily still. Albion was still reeling in the fact that Otto had said yes. No matter if they were dating or not. It was still a bit deal for him. He adored Otto with all of his being.

He grinned happily with the other’s smile. “ I wouldn’t be me if I wasn’t cheesy hmm?” He teased softly. His own cheeks flushing when He was called handsome. Puffing up his chest in pride. “ Thank you sugar cube” He cooed softly with a wink. He was very aware that He was Handsome but hearing the other say it made it so much better. “ I am so glad you think so” He cooed happily in return before moving slightly getting some pumpkin pastries for himself as well. “ I promise that I will look my best for the Yule Ball too……I may need your help though?” He replied softly.

He grinned happily when Otto was pleading for the other surprise with a small wink. “ Sugar cube…..Be patient….I will get you the surprise in a moment” He replied happily holding some of the sweets for Otto. Before moving to hand Otto some multi-colored roses that He had hidden inside his inner jacket pocket with a cheesy grin. “ Here you are Otto” He replied before moving to take out his wallet and pay for everything for both of them as He helped Otto put the sweets into a bag for Otto. The roses were charmed also to last a long time as well.

“ Hope you like them” He replied softly. Holding open the door as They headed out towards the next stop on their outing. Making sure to hold doors for otter. Albion wanted to be a gentleman after all! “ After you my dear Otto” He replied sweetly.

He hadn’t mentioned his own birthday honestly because it was so far back into mind at the moment. Having spent so much time preparing to ask Otto to the Yule Ball. He honestly would appreciate anything Otto did for his birthday anyhow. He was just happy to spend time with his boyfriend in any capacity. Even if it was just being together. Quality time was most important for Albion.

♡coded by uxie♡

OTTO.

• mood

no crying, only energy

Otto swallowed hard; okay he’s not going to cry in public. Even if it’s happy tears. Otto doesn’t really like having a whole bunch of eyes staring at him. And yes, that includes the Yule Ball. Nevermind that for now. Both had dorky smiles on their faces. Albion is right; it’s not him unless he’s being absolutely cheesy. And Otto wasn’t complaining about the cheesiness. “You’re right. I find your cheesiness to be quite charming.” Otto hummed sweetly.

The prefect giggled at the Gryffindor’s response to being called handsome. Classic Albion. Now that they were done here, it was time for them to pay for the sweets and leave. “Of course you’ll need my help looking your best! Knowing you, you’ll get ready in a rush!” Otto calmly exclaimed but in a cheerful way of course.

So back to the second surprise. Otto didn’t want to be patient and wait. That’s so boring. And waiting patiently is hard to do for someone who has endless amounts of hyperactive energy like Otto.

“I can’t wait though. Waiting is hard and boring.” Otto was quick to complain; Otto had a hard time with waiting and being kept in suspense. Otter wanted to see the surprise now! The Slytherin was rocking on otters heels now that Albion was carrying the sweets, staring up at Albion with those puppy dog eyes. Yes. Those puppy dog eyes will work! The puppy dog eyes look will never fail. Yes, good Albion was giving him something!

Multi-colored roses! So sweet of Albion! Okay, no crying. No crying over the beautiful roses. “Albi you really are a dork.” Otto was repeating otters earlier statement of the other male being a dork. But it’s true, though! Otto was being spoiled with sweets and roses and being asked to the Yule Ball. Otter just hoped that otter could get a great birthday present for Albi. Otto blinked a few times before otter looked up at Albi with a small smile, “they’re lovely. I love them.” The animagus spoke, following after the Gryffindor so they could leave the sweets shop. Otto took notice of the fact that Albion was holding the door open for otter.

A gentleman! Albion is such a thoughtful gentleman. “Thank you my dear Albi.” Otto responded, otters statement immediately being followed by a giggle. Don’t mind these two, they’re just being wholesome, cheesy, and dorky boyfriends. With that, Otto was exiting Honeyduke’s and going back out into the cold.

Now, off to Brews and Stews they go! “Come on Albi! I want to get the best pastries and coffee!” Otto was eager to look for the café.

Lovely

Billie Eilish

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Gryffindor Keeper

Albion K

mood

overly excited

outfit

school uniform

location here

interactions

tags

tags here

"ALBION"

“ I am glad you find it charming” He whispered to Otto warmly. The puppy dog eyes the other gave at times always did make him cave once He handed over the flowers.

He was relieved that the other had said yes and seemed to have fondness for everything that He had planned for the ask. He was still beaming with pride of being called handsome. Yes Albion was quite aware of his handsomeness but hearing it especially from Otto was music to his ears. “ I rush to get ready when I am excited” He replied softly knowing the other was meaning it in a nice way. He rushed to get ready practically every day. It wasn’t the greatest habit, but everyone has flaws right?

That was definitely one of Albion’s flaws but he made the carelessly dressed look work for sure! “ But I will appreciate any help from you my sugar cube” He replied warmly once more leaning to give the other a smooch on the cheek as He paid and opened the door for him to let Otto have the day to be pampered in a way.

Holding the sweets for otter in the bag in one arm as He held open the door waiting for Otto so they could quickly get to the next destination as quick as they possibly could. After He had paid for the sweets that is. Happy that Otto enjoyed the flowers. He was pleased to have made otter’s day that way. He chuckled at being called a dork once again with a wink. “ I am your dork for sure!” He repeated softly with a nod. Holding the door until they both were out of Honeyduke’s.

“ I am so glad you like them!” He replied with a smile. “ Wasn’t sure which you liked the best so I get a multi-colored one” He nodded. Moving to use his free arm to wrap around the other to pull Otto closer with a grin. Too keep them both warm and well to keep his boyfriend close. A cheesy smile definitely across his lips. “ You deserve the world Otto” He replied softly with a giggle. “ But yes lets’ go get something warm to drink” He agreed.

As the two wholesome boys went off to locate Stews and Brews! To continue the cheesy lovey day!

♡coded by uxie♡

OTTO.

• mood

content

The puppy dog eyes never fail. Otto and his puppy dog eyes look win again! The prefect was content that the look was what made Albion finally hand over the multicolored roses. Pretty roses. One hand held onto the bag of sweets that Albi had paid for and the other was holding the roses close to otter.

Well, Otto finds Albion very charming in general. Albion is very charming and Otto loves that. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you with the Yule Ball. I’ll make sure you look your best!” The pine marten promised with a small giggle. Now they’re leaving Honeyduke’s for the café.

“Well, they’re all very pretty.” Otto commented casually, giving Albi a brief smile. Otto will make sure to take good care of these roses! “And I’ll take good care of them.” Otto was quick to add. Hopefully the roses will stay alive for a long time.

Of course Otto deserves the world! “I know I do.” Otter spoke with a cheeky smile on otters lips. Otto is being spoiled and pampered today and otter is absolutely loving it. Otter deserves the world. And all the sweets. “You’re really spoiling me today.” Otto giggled.

Otto seemed to have forgotten how cold it was outside thanks to being inside the sweets shop that provided warmth for so long. The cold was nipping at his fingers, turning them pink once again. Snow crunched under otters sneakers as the two were leaving the sweets shop in favor of going to the café — the warm, cozy café. Otto couldn’t wait to get something sweet and warm to drink. But Albi was warm against him so he was happy to lean up against his boyfriend for warmth against the chill.

Today is a good day. Otto knows it.

If Otto wasn’t leaning up against Albi for warmth, otter would have definitely bolted and make a bee line for the café. But otter was content where otter was currently at. Though it didn’t even take long to reach Brews and Stews.

Brews and Stews was warm as expected; offering warm drinks and freshly warm baked pastries as well as a small fire going in the fireplace. Besides Honeyduke’s, Otto could stay here all day sipping on coffee and warming up by the fire. Coffee with caramel and chocolate syrup, peppermints, and whipped cream. Otto’s sweet tooth is definitely showing.

“Is there anywhere you need to go after this? Do you need new Quidditch stuff?” Otto inquired.

Lovely

Billie Eilish

♡coded by uxie♡

Albion Kinghorn

<3

“ I know you will have me looking my best sugar cube as You always look absolutely fantastic” Albion replied warmly as the pair heading towards Brews and Stews.

“ I did charm them to last a bit longer than normal but I have the utmost faith that you will keep them looking as stunning as you!” He reassured Otto softly. He was just absolutely elated that Otto was happy with his two surprises and that Otto said yes. He had been so nervous about it for weeks. Painstakingly preparing for this…. Especially learning to make a flower crown.

Albion happily wrapped his arms around otter to keep him close with a soft hum. Protecting Otto from the cold and keeping his boyfriend close well was a plus too. Both of them staying warm and cute together. Yeah, that was a happy moment for the Gryffindor. “ I must spoil my sugar cube……That wouldn’t make me a good boyfriend if I didn’t “ He chuckled softly leaning down to kiss his head as they walked over towards the café.

“Anything in particular that you would like to get at the café?” He asked him curiously. Wondering personally if they had hot chocolate or something of that nature. He could indulge a bit this once right?!....Always can work extra hard the next time He worked out to burn off any extra calories. But it wasn’t like He wasn’t naturally athletic anyhow…..

“ I simply am happy that we can spend this time together you know…..” He told the other happily moving to keep the other close as they walked together. Moving to bend down a little to hug the other around the waist with a happy humm. “ Otto…..You make me the happiest person alive” He whispered to Otto warmly leaving a soft kiss on otter’s head before leaning down more to smooch otter’s cheek before finally making it too Brews and Stews with a happy humm. Reaching to open the door for them as he brushed the snow off of both of them.

“ After you Sugar cube” He replied with a wink.

Following the smaller Slytherin inside to warm café. Before smiling at Otto. “ Do you know if they have hot chocolate here or something in that realm?” He asked. That was one of the few sweet things that He did enjoy.

He looked down at Otto with a soft hum and shook his head. “ I don’t need anything in particular nah but I wouldn’t mind going to check out the Quidditch store……But if it was okay with you…..I’d love to find someplace where I could kiss you away from prying eyes you know” He replied softly with a chuckle. Nothing nefarious you know! Just wanting a sweet kiss from the animagus that He adored with all his being. Privacy would be good for that just to make things more comfy you know!

“ But if there anything in particular you wanna plan ahead of time for the Yule Ball?” He asked curiously.

mood: x | location x | tags: x

Gryffindor Keeper !

OTTO.

• mood

doing great

Otto beamed in response at Albion saying that otter always looked fantastic. Of course otter does! Otto is going to look otters best at the Yule Ball; after all everyone has to look their best for the ball. As a response to this, Otto simply stood up on tiptoe to give his boyfriend a small kiss on the cheek. Affection! Nice. Otto’s eyes fluttered up to look at Albi, humming when the Gryffindor talked about the roses. Oh, they were charmed to last a long time? Nice.

Albion called Otto stunning. He’s seriously making the animagus’ heart melt and swell right now. ”Albi, you have a wonderful way with words.” Otto gently hummed with a grin. It’s true! Albi has a charming way with words and he knows how to make Otto’s heart swell up in a cheesy way.

Albi always knows how to make Otto blush. He’s such a charmer. The prefect had to make sure the flower crown was still on top of his head. Yes, good, it’s still there. Otto would hate to lose Albi’s gift to him. Maybe Otto can make Albi a flower crown for his birthday! The prefect loves making flower crowns in general and it would be nice to teach Albi how to make more flower crowns! But, Otto has two days to do that and his attention span is awful and he gets distracted easily. Well, he’ll have to try.

Well, what does Otto want to drink? It’s so hard for otter to choose! Otto has a big sweet tooth so obviously otter’s gonna be picking something loaded with sugar. No, Otto does not need to lay off the sweets and it’s rude to even think that!

Brews and Stews probably has hot chocolate. It’s winter and it’s a café after all. And hot chocolate is a great warm beverage. “I think they do. It’s cold outside and Brews and Stews is a café, I’m pretty sure they’ll have hot chocolate or something similar.” Otto spoke with a small shrug of otters shoulders. Otter was still thinking about what otter wanted. “Okay, so I want an iced latte with caramel and chocolate syrup and peppermints and whipped cream!” Otto finally decided.

Absolutely loaded with sugar. What can the animagus say? He loves his sweets. And he’s going to be bouncing off the walls on a sugar rush.

Otto sheepishly grinned, “Oh Albi, I thought you would never ask.” The prefect giggled before he continued, “well I wouldn’t mind leaving prying eyes for a kiss.” Otto agreed, him slowly starting to break away from Albi to go find a place to sit — preferably somewhere closest to the fire going in the fireplace. Again, Otto doesn’t like having a bunch of eyes on him. When he’s not being hyper and a rolling ball of energy, he enjoys the solitude and peace and quiet.

Otto couldn’t think of anything that he wanted to plan ahead of time for the Yule Ball. “I don’t think so. But, how are you with dancing?” Otto inquired out of curiosity.

The pine marten still needed to figure out how otter’s going to surprise Albion for his birthday. It needed to be the best surprise ever! It can wait though.

Lovely

Billie Eilish

♡coded by uxie♡

Albion Kinghorn

Shine bright like a diamond

Albion couldn’t help but give a goofy smile when Otto kissed his cheek leaning down into it happily to make it much easier for the Slytherin with a happy hum. Height differences always made things a little more difficult. But Albion did not mind leaning down to make things easier for otter. The Gryffindor didn’t mind at all quite frankly! It was kind of adorable to him anyway. No words can truly state how he felt about his Sugar Cube though. Otto was just as sweet as all those sugary treats in the world for Otto.

“Just being honest Otto” He chuckled softly leaning down to kiss the other’s forehead ever so softly. Happy to just be in the moment with the animagus that had stolen his heart. Smiling down lovingly at the one whom He held most dear. Trying to keep his smile up and not tear up of pure happiness at his boyfriend. He was still so estatic about the upcoming Yule Ball….Just getting to spend the entire event with Otto. His Sugar Cube would be the only one who would catch his eye at that event anyhow. He moving a bit to get some of his auburn curls out of his face with a chuckle. He probably needed to get a haircut soon. But that would probably have to wait till summer. Knowing that they had a lot of well-dressed students at the school that could perhaps help him with that. But that was another thing to deal with another day.

Cheeks flushing brightly as He was admiring Otto quietly. Happily, just enjoying the outing together. The pair might be in two different houses but that did not stop the bfs from spending as much time as humanly possible with each other. Haha, nope!!!! Happily, just waiting for Otto to decide what He wanted. Pretty dead set on Hot Chocolate himself. One sweet treat would be okay! Right! He knew Quidditch was important, and He had to stay in tip top shape for that. But a little indulgence wouldn’t hurt! Anywho! He nodding in acknowledgement to what Otto wanted and said with a happy grin. “ Mhmm well let’s go ahead and order. Again! My treat!” He replied taking out his wallet once more. Nope it was his time to treat otter today! Had to treat his boyfriend whenever He could anyhow. “ Don’t hate me though…..But what is a latte?” He asked curiously raising an eyebrow. His parents back home never really drank such a beverage. Tea yes….Normal Black Coffee yes…..Cola yes…..But whatever a Latte was nope. Albion had never heard of this and felt a little stupid for not knowing. He wasn’t actually stupid or anything but He didn’t really know about all the different types of beverages. Quidditch though….He knew that. Horses too but latte’s nope. Patiently waiting for the other’s response to that.

He beamed brightly when the other caught his drift with a happy chuckle wiggling his eyebrows trying to be charming for a moment. “ You know I’d absolutely never so No to kisses right! “ He whispered to Otto softly with a big grin. “ After this…..Maybe we can find an empty area before we explore hmm?” He suggested softly although glancing around and saw they had a little bit of space away from others as He leaned down to quickly give the other a soft chaste peck on the lips. Affection was always wanted from him well at least just from his Sugar Cube!!!! Before watching Otto go find a place to sit. He took a breath for a moment making sure. His wallet was still in his hand before He moved to follow the animagus. Happy to be near the warmth of the fire. Warmth….Was nice…..

He paused for a moment when He heard the other mention dancing. His eyes going wide. Dancing……Dancing……Dancing…..The word repeating in his head as He froze in place. That wasn’t something He Had thought about at all when He planned on asking Otto to the Yule Ball. Crap! ‘ Dancing….I don’t know how to dance…..Quidditch I can do….Do I have time to learn how to dance….Is that even possible to learn in a week……..Oh Merlin’s beard! Why did this have to happen to me!’ He internally screamed in his hand. Practically a statue with how his brain was flipping out in that moment. Albion practically had two left feet when it came to rhythm and dancing. Not exactly something He was good at….But He would be willing to learn for Otto. He would do anything for Otto really. Truly He though the world of Otto. His Sugar Cube was everything to him anyways.

He let out a breath as He finally came back to his sense with a soft sigh. “Uhm……I don’t exactly possess the skill of dancing….I didn’t actually think that far ahead in advance” He chuckled softly reaching a hand to rub the back of his neck softly with a chuckle. “Uh but you know I am more than willing to learn how for you!” He replied softly. Shuffling his feet, a bit nervously looking at Otto worried that that may have ruined the whole fun vision of the Yule Ball. Looking down at the ground before looking back at him. Getting a little warm near the fire. As He draped his coat over a chair and placed his wallet on the table for a moment pulling out both of the chairs before sitting down in them and reaching over to take one of Otto’s hands. Squeezing the hand gently. “ I hope that doesn’t mess things up Sugar Cube” He whispered softly with a nod. Threading there fingers together with a soft hum. Looking up at his boyfriend with a sheepish awkward smile. “ I adore you so much Otto…..I just really don’t want to mess things up for you!” He whispered softly moving to scoot down to the edge of the chair. Moving to bring the hand closer to him and gently tug otter over to him and gently moved to wrap his free hand around the other’s waist lightly before pulling Otto into his lap with a grin. Leaning their foreheads together breathing softly. “ I simply have no words to describe you…..Sugar Cube…..” He whispered leaning forward a bit to kiss his nose softly. Trying to hopefully make up for his lack of dancing skills. With a happy sigh. He knew most likely that all would be fine and Albion was probably just overthinking it.

At least the added stress of remembering his birthday had not happened yet. Now that would make him panic a bit more. Though all Albi really wanted was quality time and well perhaps a new sweater or something like that.

mood: happy mans | location: Brews and Stews | tags: Otto <3

Gryffindor Keeper !

Last edited:

OTTO.

• mood

a lot

Otto’s pretty excited for the Yule Ball. It’s still a week away though and Otto’s pretty impatient. But Otto can wait. Otter can wait. For now, Otto can focus on spending time with Albion.

Albion… doesn’t know what a latte is.

How…. How does Albion not know what a latte is? Really… how does he not? It’s literally a common menu item at coffee shops! “Albi,” Otto thought of the right words to say, “I’m not going to question how you don’t know what a latte is. But it’s coffee mixed with espresso and steamed milk.” Yeah, that’s literally it. Just coffee mixed with steamed milk and espresso. And it’s very delicious. One of Otto’s doses of sugar and caffeine. Otto can understand Albion knowing what hot chocolate is since it’s literally just hot cocoa powder and boiling water. No, Otto does not like milk in his hot chocolate.

Okay, the Slytherin forgives Albion for not knowing what a latte is. Otto just needs his caffeine and he loves coffee. He runs on caffeine and sugar and little sleep. The pine marten hummed in response before being pecked on the lips and he gladly accepted it. “That sounds lovely to me.” Otto responded before deciding to return the affection; pecking Albi on the lips for a split moment. Affection!

It was time to pick a table and wait. And to wait for a response from Albi on the dancing part.

Well… Otto wasn’t expecting for Albion to freeze up like that. Is he okay? Albion, are you good? You okay? Whoops, it looks like Albi doesn’t know how to dance judging by his reaction. Hehe oops.

Otto was watching Albion’s reaction with intense interest, watching as Albion descended into a stuttering, flustered mess. And the animagus began to laugh — Albion is a funny man. Hehe, funny, silly man. A mischievous smirk graced his lips as he looked up at his stuttering Gryffindor boyfriend. The prefect knew how to dance, and he’s well versed in it though he really only does it in private away from prying eyes. Otto’s not mad at Albion for not knowing how to dance or anything like that; he’s just amused by Albi’s reaction to it, that's all. “Albi.” Otto hummed out, quickly putting a stop to his boyfriend’s panicking. An arm wrapped around his waist. “It’s fine that you don’t know how to dance.” The pine marten was quick to say.

“But, your reaction was absolutely priceless though. I loved it.” Another laugh came from Otto. Albion knows how to make Otto laugh even if it’s unintentional. The Gryffindor is a silly, funny guy like Otto. The Slytherin could teach Albi how to dance or they can just wing it when the Yule Ball rolls around. Either one works. “Albi,” Otto spoke gently, holding his boyfriend’s hand. “This doesn’t mess things up.” Otto was quick to reassure him. “I can teach you how to dance if you want, or when the Yule Ball rolls around we just wing it.” The prefect offered, entwining otters fingers with Albi’s.

Otters cheeks dusted pink with blush (or maybe it’s from the cold?) as Albi tugged otter closer to him and otter was pulled to rest in Albi’s lap. Not that otter’s complaining of course, this is very comfortable and Otto is content where otter’s at. “No words to describe me?” Otto raised an eyebrow before continuing, “charming? stunning? amazing? sweet? romantic?” Why yes, Otto is all of those things! Otto can be quite the romantic, thank you.

His nose wrinkled in response to the kiss but Otto wasn’t complaining. It was nice. As always, Otto thrived on affection and attention. The animagus simply giggled in response and he moved in to peck Albi on the cheek.

Otto chose not to bring Albion’s birthday up. It wouldn’t be a surprise if he did.

Lovely

Billie Eilish

♡coded by uxie♡

Albion Kinghorn

Albion sheepishly chuckled looking at Otto with a nod. “Got it….” He replied giving a smile. It was clearly not something that He totally understood in the slightest. Expresso? You can steam milk? Yeah…...He was totally lost but chose not to say a word. Blissfully oblivious He was too the world of coffee beverages. Mainly cause no one in his entire large family drank anything more than boring black coffee. Hot Chocolate was as adventurous as Albion would normally go. But He knew for Otto though…. He would try anything. Who knew! He may even like it!!! He wasn’t the most sweet, toothed person like Otto, but He would absolutely try anything at least once for Otto. That is how much Albion adored and loved his Slytherin boyfriend. He truly did love the Animagus more than anything in the whole world!

He was ecstatic to be able to spoil his boyfriend. That was one thing, He was dead set on doing that day! It was a must. Nothing was too out of each for his Otto. He happily grinned when Otto had pecked him back as He leaned in to sneak in on more peck onto Otto’s lips softly. More affection!! Always a lovely thing. Albion was also someone who ran on very little sleep and was entirely full of energy but His was on pure adrenaline alone. Quidditch seemed to be a big fuel for him. Albion had to be the best keeper, He could be for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. He really had proven himself in all the past years but this year, He absolutely needed to show off. And Otto was his good luck charm so Yes, Albion would totally do it!

Albion couldn’t help but freak out at the idea of dancing when He had not a clue how to do say. Do you put your foot up, down, cross it over? Ahh- It was too much to think about really. Hearing Otto laugh for a moment before feeling the other’s calming voice and presence before taking a breath and smiling up at him with a nod. Otto was such a sweet and wonderful boyfriend who always knew how to reassure him and all that. Which Albion was super appreciative of. Letting out a breath trying to stay calm as He gave him an loose and easy smile nodding to the animagus’s words. Albion always found the whole animagus thing quite facisnating but He knew he couldn’t keep the leaf under his tongue for that long. He loved to talk too much. But it could be a fun thing maybe one day. He may end up mentioning it too Otto after the Yule Ball. It could be something fun maybe? But that is something for late. He leaned in too leave a quick kiss on Otto’s cheek with a smile.

“ I appreciate that wholeheartedly Sugar Cube…. You know you are amazing right? The most amazing, charming, adorable, special boyfriend in the universe, right?” He whispered to him softly, sneaking in another peak to the cheek.” I probably should have thought about that when I started planning this…” he chuckled softly. Moving to rub the back of his own neck softly. Before smiling up at Otto once more with a grin. Happily holding Otto’s hand softly threading their fingers together with a soft smile. “ I really appreciate it Otto…..” He whispered softly with a grin. Squeezing the hand softly. “ I would be honored to have you teach me how to dance my love…..” He whispered softly with a smile. Relaxing with holding his boyfriends hand with a happy sigh. “ You do know I love you so much Otto right?”

Albion happily held Otto in his lap close to him after He pulled him into his lap. Moving to press his face gently into Otto’s back softly with a happy breath. He adored this Animagus more than anything in the universe. He was so happy in that moment. Very happy….A very content Quidditch Player He was . Albion was definitely more than just Gryffindor’s Quidditch Keeper as He was also Otto’s Boyfriend as well. He was so proud and ecstatic to be so. He could shout in from the rooftops!!! That He certainly could. “ Oh Otto…..I was just being cheesy as you are all that and more” He whispered softly. Happily moving to Kiss Otto’s cheek happily. Giving a happy chuckle and grin when Otto returned the affection. “ Aww Sugar Cube…..” He chuckled softly. Happily moving in to smooch all over Otto’s face that time with the biggest grin on his face.

Yes. Albion was cheesy like that….But why wouldn’t He cheesy around the boy He simply adored more than anything in the entire world.

Gryffindor Keeper !

OTTO.

• mood

content

Okay, Albi knows what a latte is now! The Gryffindor should try one sometime; lattes are absolutely amazing! Especially when it’s overloaded with sugar and syrup! That’s Otto’s sweet tooth speaking. And Otto sure did love his coffee after all since he ran on caffeine! Caffeine is amazing. Anyways, Otto was looking forward to sipping on the sugary caffeinated beverage and snacking on some of the sweets he got from Honeyduke’s. No Otto does not need to cut back on the sweets and it’s rude to say so! Otto will never give up on sweets and sugar. The prefect stood up on tiptoe to give Albi a peck on the cheek.

Otto always looked forward to being spoiled by Albion. Otter just really loved being spoiled with affection, attention, gifts, and sweets! The pine marten happily accepted the peck to otters lips; feeling happy and content and relaxed. The café was warm, and Otto was feeling warmer while sitting at a table that was closest to the roaring fire. The two of them should come here more often. They should have a Hogsmeade date! The two of them can come here for coffee and pastries and sit by the fire. A perfect date! “Albi, we should come here more often, you know.” Otto hummed out casually, and yes Otto will always love Honeyduke’s the best. “We can have a little Hogsmeade date and come here!” Otto was quick to suggest. Yeah, a date sounds really nice.

The animagus was very much honored to teach otters boyfriend how to dance! They’ll have fun! Learning how to dance can be fun. But Albi’s reaction to dancing was hilarious for the animagus but otter was quick to stop the Gryffindor's panicking. Another peck to Albi’s cheek; a reassuring kiss! Albi is a silly man who really knows how to make Otto laugh. “I know I’m amazing! I’m an amazing dancer too, you know.” Otter giggled; looking up at Albion. “And I would love to teach you how to dance! We can start tomorrow so that you have enough time to learn before the Yule Ball comes around!” Otto rambled on to otters boyfriend. Yes, it will be great and Otto looked forward to it. Just the two of them.

Otto was content where he was sitting in Albi’s lap. And who cares if other people who walk into the café stare at them? They’re just two dorky boyfriends in love! Otto moved to set the multi-colored roses down on the table. They’ll stay there for the time being so that Otto doesn't have to carry them and hold them the entire time in the café. The prefect let out a small, content hum. “You’re so cheesy Albi and I love it.” Otto giggled.

He loved and adored Albion’s cheesiness and he’ll repeat it over and over. The Slytherin loved hearing Albion say that he loves him; it makes his heart melt into a puddle in his chest. “I love you too, Albi. And I’ll keep saying it every day!” Otto grinned that classic dorky smile of his. The prefect will yell it from the top of otters lungs if otter has to. And otter will do that.

“You’re the best. Albi.” Otto hummed out sweetly.

Lovely

Billie Eilish

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Albion Kinghorn

Albion gave a soft smile at the cheek kiss , the dorkiest of grins creeping up on his face. It was pretty much impossible not to smile like that when around Otto though. The Animagus just made him, oh so happy! He did! He was honestly still a little confused by all the little differences in the beverages but decided to brush it aside for the moment. He could always ask Otto later or try to see if any fellow Gryffindors knew about it. Yes! Then he could attempt to impress Otto with learning new things! Honestly He did not think too much about Otto’s love for sweets anyhow. He just thought it was cute. Anything Otto did was cute anyhow!

And Otto would definitely be spoiled by Albion! No question about that! That was the Gryffindor keeper’s plan after all! To spoil his boyfriend! Heh yes! All the spoiling for Otto today especially since the Yule Ball ask went so super well! He would probably be blabbing about it at the next Quidditch practice! Heh! Yeah! Gotta let his teammates know after all! Well if they would let him say anything about it! Albion was a humble guy…….He wouldn’t rub it in anyone’s faces. Besides He and Otto were dating and that was absolutely not a secret! The chestnut-haired boy just smiled at Otto, just relishing the moment. Glancing at the fire briefly enjoying the warmth! Heh Noice! He nodded in response to Otto’s suggestion with a soft smile. “ Of course, Otto I’d enjoy that very much!” He spoke softly. Happily just taking a moment to happy bask in having the smaller Slytherin on his lap and wrapping his arms around him as He rested his chin on his shoulder softly. “ You always suggest the best things, Sugarcube…”

He smiled softly calming down a bit more with Otto’s comforting touch. He was a bit wary of like stepping on Otto’s toes or something but He knew that the animagus would be there to help him. Otter was amazing at many things, so He had good faith that the dance lessons would be ay! Ok!. Smiling brightly at the kiss. His cheeks reddening slightly. “ You are amazing Sugarcube! Simply the best! So I bet you are the most amazing dancer!” He spoke proudly to the animagus. “ Sounds perfect Otto” He mused softly with a nod leaning over to press a soft kiss to the other’s cheek as well! Heh! Affection! Noice!

He was just smiling away and kept his chin happily on Otto’s shoulder with a happy sigh. This was nice. He was very content and happy! Though it didn’t take much to make Albion happy. “ I am glad you like my cheesiness Otto” He chuckled softly leaning to give him a smooch on a cheek softly. Yes just a soft gentle peck. It was nothing that would be too much around other’s that was for sure. Letting out a content sigh. He was oh so happy that Otto said yes to going to the Yule Ball together. Best Boyfriends ever truly!

They are! No need to question it!

Albion could never say those three words enough honestly! He couldn’t by Merlin’s beard ever say it enough! He just kept his cheesy loving dorky grin in return to Otto’s. “ I love you oh so much Otto! You are literally the best thing that has ever been mine” He whispered to him with happy grin. You betcha by Salazar’s name that He will keep saying that too him! He would! No doubt! “ So sugarcube? You think we can order from here? I don’t wanna get up!” He chuckled.

He shook his head sweetly. “ No Otto, you are simply the best!”

Gryffindor Keeper !

OTTO.

• mood

happy Slytherin noises

All the hugs and kisses for Albion! Only the best for these two dorks in love. Seeing Albion smile always made Otto smile, there’s absolutely no doubt about that. He’s so head over paws for Albi. Hehe. Paws. Get it? Cause he’s a pine marten animagus? And pine martens have paws? Okay, Otto will stop. For now. Otto will be back with more puns. He’ll be back. Hehe. He’s a funny man. Otto will happily accept any kisses that Albion has for him. Otto thrives on affection after all! “I am quite lucky to have an amazing, charming boyfriend like you.” Otto hummed out sweetly.

Otto Fischer is a lucky Slytherin prefect pine marten animagus. He sure is! And he’s a very happy animagus too.

Otto likes to be spoiled. Why, otter deserves the best! And to be spoiled. And Otto does not have to worry, because otter knows that Albi is going to be spoiling otter all day today. And probably every day too, you know? Well, Otto loves to be spoiled. That’s more accurate. Yep! “I love it when you absolutely spoil me.” The prefect laughed a short lived laugh. “You’re the most amazing boyfriend ever.” Otto hummed sweetly. Otter will always say that to Albion. Because it’s true.

See, Hogsmeade dates are cute and fun. Otto could spend all day in Hogsmeade, but knowing Otto, he’ll be worrying about getting frostbite or hypothermia. Or pneumonia! Or uh… a cold. It’s not like Otto’s going to be spending a long time out in the harshly cold weather or anything like that, but still. It worries Otto. Like… a lot. But Otto can take comfort in knowing that he’ll be inside the warm shops with Albi. And honestly, the Hogsmeade dates will just be them visiting Brews and Stews and Honeyduke’s. Yeah, just those two shops. Maybe swinging by The Three Broomsticks as well. As long as Otto stays warm, he’s a happy animagus.

“Hey, only the best for us, right?” Otto hummed with a cheesy smile on his lips. These two dorky love birds deserved all the happiness in the world and the best things in life. “We’ll have the best dates ever, won’t we?” Otto gave otters boyfriend a small smile. Otto is such a sap. Literally, otter’s such a sap and a dork.

Anyways….

“We can go on lots of dates, you know!” Otto commented casually with a slight smile. They sure can, you know? Just the two of them having fun! They deserve the best. Hogsmeade dates would be the most fun. And maybe they can head over to Black Lake and just hang out and skip rocks across the lake.

The Slytherin prefect was very much looking forward to the Yule Ball. And he looked forward to reaching Albi how to dance; they’ve got a week to do it so that should be enough time. They’ll have to get plenty of dancing lessons in by the time the Yule Ball rolls around. “Of course I’m an amazing dancer, my love.” Otto gave otters boyfriend a cheesy smile, “and in a week I’m sure you’ll be a great dancer.” Otto assured him. They’ll be the best at the Yule Ball! “There’s nothing to worry about when it comes to dancing. Just try not to step on my toes please.” Otto teased.

Mhm, Otto adores Albion’s cheesiness! It is simply one of the best things in life. Well, one of the many best things in life! Otto is a happy animagus right now. Very happy and content. “Yeah, you’re so cheesy and I love it.” He smiled which was followed up by a giggle.

“I love you too.” Otto smiled before continuing, “you’re the bestest and amazing boyfriend ever.” The prefect hummed out as otters gaze looked over to the roaring fire. Very warm! The two of them should come here more often.

Otto definitely doesn’t want to get up. Why would otter get up and leave the warmth of the fire? Otter’s sure that otter and otters amazing boyfriend can order from over here! “I’m sure we can order from over here. I don’t see why we can’t.” Otto hummed out. “I don’t feel like getting up either.” Otter was quick to agree with otters boyfriend. Nope, otter’s not going anywhere right now. Otter’s comfortable where otter is currently sitting. What a couple of saps they are. “Let’s order from right here! I don’t feel like moving.” Otto grinned sheepishly. This is a cafè after all so surely you can order from where you’re sitting right? Listen, Otto just wants to sip on a warm, sugar loaded beverage to fight off the chill.

“Me? The best?” Otto hummed out, running his fingers through Albi’s hair. “You, my love, are absolutely charming.” He giggled. Otto sure does have a cheesy and charming boyfriend! And he’s not complaining one bit.

Lovely

Billie Eilish

♡coded by uxie♡

Albion Kinghorn

Such dorky boys in love! All the hugs and kisses for these two! He couldn’t help smiling around Otto. He just made him oh so happy! He just adore everything about the animagus! He did! Both of them thriving on oh so much affection and attention. “ I am the luckiest to have the sweetest boyfriend like you! I really am Otto!” He whispered to him happily , more than content to nuzzle his cheek softly leaving soft kisses in his wake.

Albion was a very happy man…How could He not be though? He had the most amazing boyfriend ever! He was oh so lucky!

Albion was more than happy to spoil his boyfriend with attention, affection, well honestly anyway He can! He loved spoiling him and to occasionally be spoiled himself too. But Otto kinda already spoils Albi by just being there. His family is by no means rich so just quality time was good enough for him. His family owned a horse farm- not very rich things here. “ Hehe! Well I am always going to spoil you Otto…..You know that!” He hummed happily. It was only the truth here!

Hogsmeade dates are always the best and the cutest especially with these two omg! Albion would definitely make sure the two of them stay warm and content. No getting sick here- that wouldn’t do not at all! Albion would be happy to do any sort of dates with Otto though! Really He would!

“ Always only the best for us!” He replied softly cheesily smiling back! Of course only the best for them! Such dorky adorable love birds they were! They deserve only happy soft things of course! “ Of course sugarcube! Only the best dates for us!” He agreed with a giggle. Smiling widely at Otto. “ You are so amazing you know! I don’t know what I did before I met you”

He was happily holding Otto close to him happily nuzzling his cheek. Wow He was so smitten and happy! He was! No question about that. “ Yeah? Lots of dates huh?” He chuckled softly. “ Shall we plan some ?” He asked curiousy with a happy humm happily leaving kisses all over his sugarcube’s face. What? He was sappy and in love! Let him be kissy okay! It’s adorable! These two only deserve the best after all!

The Gryffindor Keeper was definitely looking forward to the fancy dance: The Yule Ball! He was a bit nervous to learn how to dance but He knew Otto would be an amazing teacher and wouldn’t judge him. He would just have to be brave for his boyfriend and just trust him. He would do his best after all! “ I am sure you are an amazing dancer, sugarcube!” He chuckled softly. Cheesily smiling back to Otto of course! “ I will try my best to learn” He replied cheerfully! He would! “ Uhm I will do my best not to step on you” He chuckled softly. A bit less nervous than before.

Albion was definitely a very cheesy happy man! It was adorkable. Really! It was! He was just so happy to make Otto happy! Only the best for his animagus boyfriend! Yup! He was beaming with joy and happiness. “ Hehe! Well I am so glad you do my love!” He cooed happily.

“ I love you oh so much!” He cooed softly. “ No no sugarcube! You are the bestest and most amazing boyfriend ever my love!” He hummed to him happily leaving very content kisses all over Otto’s cheek. What? He was a sappy romantic man! He was!
Albi was content where He was. Holding Otto in his lap! Yes it was nice and warm and He was happy where He was. Holding his boyfriend close to him. It was a very much nice to sit here with your boyfriend like this! “ Sounds good to me my love!” He nodded softly. Such sappy happy boyfriends they were! Both happy to sit here like this of course! “ How do we get their attention you think to uhm order?” He asked. This wasn’t something He totally was used too. He moved to hold Otto a bit closer to him and kissed his cheek happily.

“ You are the best sugarcube” He mused to him softly closing his eyes happily as Otto ran his fingers though his hair. It felt nice. No complaints here at all. Hehe only cheesy romantic things here. “ I am glad you think I am charming though”

Gryffindor Keeper !

OTTO.

• mood

hims happy

They’re both lucky aren’t they? They sure are! Otto’s lucky to have such a handsome boyfriend. Yep! “Well, I am the luckiest to have such a charmingly handsome boyfriend.” The prefect giggled, happily accepting all of the kisses that Albion has to offer. It is cute and wholesome! Very much so. Slytherdor relationships are some of the best; they really are! Otto and Albion thrive on affection and attention! And little sleep. They’re just dorky boyfriends in love here.

He’s a happy animagus. Otto gave his boyfriend a small kiss to the cheek.

See, Otto loves being spoiled. Only the best for Otto after all. “Well, I’m hoping that you’ll be spoiling me with more dates more often.” It’s nice, you know? Just two boyfriends being cheesy and hopelessly in love with each other. “But, you’re spoiling me just being here.” Albion is spoiling Otto just by spending time with him! Albi doesn’t need to spoil Otto with the most shiniest and expensive gifts, dates, quality time, and small gifts are enough for the Slytherin. “I don’t need anything expensive to be spoiled, you know that.” Otto’s probably rambling too much about this, but that is okay.

The animagus would love to go on lots more dates. Would this Hogsmeade date be counted as a date? Maybe! Hogsmeade dates will be nice as long as they’re in a warm, cozy shop. Preferably Honeyduke’s or Brews and Stews. The Three Broomsticks is nice as long as it isn’t crowded, which it usually is.

Otto’s running on very little sleep today. But he’ll have a sugary caffeinated beverage soon enough to keep his energy up. Well, Otto’s always running on little sleep. Thanks prefect duties!

What would he do without Albion? They’ve been dating for years and are still hopelessly in love with each other. What dorks they are. “Only the best for us! The best dates!” Otto agreed. “What would I do without you?” The Slytherin hummed out, momentarily wondering how the two are going to order their drinks.

Study dates seemed nice too! Hogsmeade dates, study dates, lots of dates! “Yeah, we can plan out some more dates! I don’t see why not.” Planning out more dates wouldn’t hurt! Otter’s happy to accept all of the kisses! And otter’s more than happy to return them. Let these two be happy and sappy with each other.

He’s looking forward to the Yule Ball; and it’ll be a whole week of teaching Albion how to dance. It’ll be fun! And then they’ll have a fun time at the Yule Ball! “Of course I’m an amazing dancer! And I’m sure you’ll be a great dancer too when the Yule Ball rolls around!” Otto assured him. “But yeah, try not to step on my feet please.” The pine marten animagus couldn’t help but laugh a little. “I’m sure you’ll do amazing though.” Just reassuring things here. Otto’s just happy that otter would be able to teach otters boyfriend how to dance. At least some basic dance steps, something Yule Ball worthy.

“You’re so cheesy.” Otto giggled. They’re both cheesy, aren’t they?

“And I love you! I love you lots!” Otto laughed, feeling more relaxed now. Otter’s being pretty energetic despite not getting much sleep. Otto’s pretty insistent that Albion is the best boyfriend ever! Because he is. It’s true! “I insist that you’re the best, my love.” The prefect is insistent about that.

Getting the employee’s attention so they can order their drinks? Otto’s anxiety could never. Trying to get the staff’s attention so they could order? Otto could never do that. It would make his anxiety go through the roof! Surely Albion wouldn’t mind ordering for the both of them; Otto would appreciate that so much. “You figure out a way to get their attention so that we can order. You’re the one with the Gryffindor courage here, not me.” Albion is the Gryffindor here! Yeah! Otto can leave the ordering up to Albion and Otto is content where he is right now. Otto’s not the best with social skills so he is more than happy to leave the talking to Albion. Surely Albi wouldn’t mind doing this. Hopefully.

Of course Otto is the best! Why, otter’s the best prefect in all of Hogwarts after all! “Of course I’m the best, aren’t I?” He sheepishly grinned, “but you’re really charming. Charmingly handsome.”

Lovely

Billie Eilish

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back