• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

janellovestowrite

Hi hi! I’m Janel. I’m back with a ton of muse, looking for 18+ writing partners in a few different fandoms. Those fandoms are…
Stranger Things
The Hunger Games
The Last Of Us
Gilmore Girls
Girl Meets World
(All characters will be aged up 18+ !)

Currently searching for MxF and FxF pairings with me writing as a fem presenting character. I’m looking for canon x canon pairings primarily, with exceptions in The Last of Us fandom for canon x oc! In terms of writing, i’m quite adaptable and am willing to write with anyone within the semi-literate to novella range. I have a preference for discord to plot and write. (Though I’m not at all opposed to other platforms).

If you’re interested, please leave a like/comment on this post and I’ll message you. Or just feel free to send a message my way! I look forward to writing with you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back