• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 x 1 Interest Checks - Double OC x CC

CaffienatedGremlin

Just a local weeb - metalhead
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
If you recognize me from another server, I’m not replacing anyone; just looking for more people to write with! If I haven't replied to something and you've DMed me, please don't hesitate to reach back out.
Hi! My name's Gwyn, but I'm known as Scatters-- Here's a lil bit about me. :]

I'm 21 years old, have been roleplaying since I was roughly 11 (last I remember, started on forums and worked upwards), and I'm a semi-literate to novella writer!
I also match my partner’s length; my replies depend drastically on whether I’m on my computer.
I do tend to delay occasionally, so if I delay longer than a few days, don't be afraid to text me.
I'm looking for someone to be a potential canon for a (you) (M) CC/ (me) (F) OC roleplay- and I am more than willing to double, depending on the anime!
I absolutely adore slow-burn Romance. I love everything in between, from angst to fluff, anything and everything that helps the characters bond and grow closer as time goes on!
I doubt I can perform accurately depending on the series, please keep that in mind, but I can try!

Semi-literate to literate is preferred; as long as there’s EFFORT being put in, I’ll match replies.
Bold is what I'm currently looking for, and italicized is second up — :]

Fandoms:

Bleach (Currently watching the anime.) Renji, Shunsui, Ikkaku, Kisuke -- (This is the top of my hankering list, I’d love to find someone to play Shunsui-)
AOT Jean, Connie, Eren (Is a BIG maybe)
TRIGUN STAMPEDE - Wolfwood, Vash (Second to my hankering list, I will double for this!)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Finished, I know the plot + characters thoroughly) unsure, throw ideas; I have a general grasp on a handful of the characters, however.
DMC
(I've played 5, this would definitely be a possible oc(me) (F) x cc (you) (m) because I don't know how to play canons) Throw ideas, I have a stoic sharp-shooter, so I'd think either Dante or Nero would work well.
Even though it isn’t anime, I also do like D&D like roleplays; just let me know if it piques your interest as well!
D&D is something that I've fallen out of a little bit, but I'm willing to build on something if it's requested. I only have a female tiefling to write with, unfortunately.

But anyways- yes, this is all! Feel free to DM me with any questions; any anime I don't have listed could always throw them my way to see if I've seen them!

To forewarn, I am not active on this forum, I haven't been active on here since probably 2021, so please expect delays from me on here. I will most likely ask to swap to discord if we do align interests.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back