• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Go Out After Dark

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
All OOC here please~

Sleepy Hollow (IC) Blog

If you would like to post to the blog, you must make an account and contact me with your username and/or email so I can add you!

BBCode Guide

BBcode Tutorial

Anything marked with an asterisk (*) is optional. This is just the skeleton of my preferred character sheet. Feel free to add to it if you want! Realistic images are preferred but anything is acceptable.

• Full Name:

Nicknames*:

Life State: Ghost/Vampire/Human/Etc.

Sexual Orientation:

Relationship Status:

Height:

Weight:

Body Type:

Health and Well-Being: Have they had any major surgeries? Do they have major allergies? Include any other notable heath-related characteristics here

Scars/Piercings/Tattoos*:

Known Language(s): Can be left out if only English

Notable Relationships: Who they are and why they're important - include family

Code:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finally done with my CS, writng sample is from an rp I did last summer that looked a ot like this one. That one failed, but I would like to use the same story once more.

Felix said:
I'm finally done with my CS, writng sample is from an rp I did last summer that looked a ot like this one. That one failed, but I would like to use the same story once more.
I just skimmed the first tab or two of your CS and it's beautiful. I fully intend to read the rest when I have time.

[QUOTE="The Awakened Moon]I'm creating my CS now so hopefully its either up by tonight or tomorrow

[/QUOTE]
Great! I look forward to reading it!

New to RPNation would love to do this. Char will most likely be up tonight EST. Do you have the cs just plain or do I just look at yours and write down all the titles for the different info?

ShatteredSecrets said:
New to RPNation would love to do this. Char will most likely be up tonight EST. Do you have the cs just plain or do I just look at yours and write down all the titles for the different info?
Oh, my apologies! The CS template was on the interest check. Feel free to add to it or style it however you like.

Here you go:

Anything marked with an asterisk (*) is optional. This is just the skeleton of my preferred character sheet. Feel free to add to it if you want! Realistic images are preferred but anything is acceptable.

• Full Name:

Nicknames*:

Sexual Orientation:

Relationship Status:

Height:

Weight:

Body Type:

Health and Well-Being: Have they had any major surgeries? Do they have major allergies? Include any other notable heath-related characteristics here

Code:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Awakened Moon]Is it okay if I create a witch character?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. That's perfectly fine!

RealisticFantasy said:
Oh, my apologies! The CS template was on the interest check. Feel free to add to it or style it however you like.
Here you go:

• Full Name:

Nicknames*:

Sexual Orientation:

Relationship Status:

Height:

Weight:

Body Type:

Code:
Thank you, will have my char up tonight^^

TerrinX said:
I would love to know more about the plot
As of right now, there isn't much of one. Perhaps some outsiders wander into town? I'm not a huge pre-plot person but I'm open to ideas

sitanomoto said:
Great! Is there some specific form that I need to fill out?
This is just a template. Feel free to add to it and format it however you like.

• Full Name:

Nicknames*:

Sexual Orientation:

Relationship Status:

Height:

Weight:

Body Type:

Code:

I'm making a list of the life states and their abilities in the overview tab. Feel free to make suggestions. ( :) )

by the way, Morrigan is human at the moment, but will become something else (what he'll become is secret)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back