• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse - Rules

Dawnsx

Majestic Dinosaur
1. No godmodding or bunnying.

2. No guns are allowed, as noises attracts zombies.

3. Leaders of each group were decided before the creation of this roleplay. Throughout the roleplay, it is possible for a change in leadership if characters do not agree with whoever is leading. However, if as a roleplayer, you do not agree as to who the leader is, please PM me.

4. Please get along with your fellow roleplayers, and if possible, resolve conflicts calmly among yourselves. I'll be here to help resolve issues though if you need me.

5. Zombies are for the roleplayers to act out, but I will push the roleplay on with scenarios.

6. Collaborative posts are encouraged. Feel free to come up with ideas with your fellow roleplayers. Romance is also allowed, but keep the steamy stuff in your imagination.

7. Please post in a timely manner. If you will be inactive or need to drop out, PM me or give a heads-up in the OOC section.

8. Posts must be at least 1-2 well-built paragraphs as to make replying easier for everyone. Please have proper usage of grammar and spelling, but I understand that English is not the first language for everyone, so mistakes can be overlooked if they don't hinder the roleplay.

See Main Thread:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/zombie-apocalypse.138761/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back