• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yugioh Duelist Academy:Gz

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
The doors of a huge building open revealing an equally large arena. Hundreds fills the stands as cheers echo in the arena. Duelist stand decks and duel disk ready waiting for challengers to enter looking to beat them. This is the chance many look for a chance to enter the amazing Duelist Academy and become the king of games. This is it the duel where they beat everything will the heart of the cards be with them or will they fail and be forced to try again next year. A man in sunglasses and tall hair shouts into a mic for all the to hear.

"Attention Duelist choose one of our examiners to battle. You may use your own deck or one we provide. Based on your performance we will determine whether or not you enter along with which dorm you enter. So let's duel!" The crowd explodes into cheers and roars and the time has come for duelist to get their game on.

This isn't an intrest thread but if you wish to join check out the intrest thread in the looking for group fandom aread.

A young man in his early to mid teens walked into the stadium. He had a very old looking duel disk with a deck inserted into it. "I'm Rakutsu Hayasa. I'm here to beat you and get into this academy." He said challenging the examiner as he started his duel disk

A young blonde girl, wearing a pink and white dress and a pink bow in her hair, walks up to one of the examiners. She nervously holds her duel disk up. "I-I hope you are not too tough..." she speaks softly. Elizabeth Bradley is a shy soft-spoken girl. She always got nervous around a lot of people, and there was too many people here for her comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back