Chitchat Your favourite podcasts

SiroVai

Roleplay baby!
I'm an avid podcast listener having spent countless hours passing the time listening away. I'm always on the hunt for new audiological enjoyment, so what are your favourite podcasts?

My top 5 are:

The 10 minute podcast. - just the funniest thing ever.

Major spoilers: critical hit - I get my DnD fix through this, a live play DnD game.

Skeptoid - always interesting and informative.

Underwood and Flinch - by Mike Bennett, a vampire audio drama set in the modern day.

One among the sleepless - another Mike Bennett one, this audio drama is set in a typical suburban neighbourhood.

Oof, top five podcasts? That's gonna be a bit tough. Lemme see if I can get it down to that.

1. NPR's Car Talk: Car talk has been pretty much in my life since before I can remember. It's good even if you, like me, know nothing about cars.
  2. Those Damn Ross Kids: Like the tagline, it is a conversation between brothers, Kris and Kole Ross. They founded the Duckfeed.tv network and honestly this is one of the funniest damn podcasts I've heard.
  3. Abject Suffering: Another Duckfeed podcast. In this one, Kole and Gary play absolutely horrid games and talk about them. It's pretty good.
  4. Basic Brewing Radio: I'd only recommend this if you're thinking about or already brew beer/wine/mead. It's honestly pretty interesting and the host has one of the most soothing voices I've heard in a while.
  5. Welcome to Night Vale: Everyone pretty much listens to this it seems like. I ignore the fandom for the most part but the writing is good and Zack Parsons occasionally writes an episode for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back