Your Current Binge Play Game

I play a LOT of World of Warships. Though it should be noted I'm a massive WWII naval nerd. Sooooo....

XiaoWeiXiao said:
Persona 4 in my 2nd playthrough, I just broke up with Naoto in favor of my other bae Yukiko.
I've never felt so guilty before in my entire life, that break-up scene... (TAT)(:'()
Naoto will always be best girl.

At the current moment, I'm binge playing Ausras Wraith. This is my second time playing through it, but my first time on hard difficulty, and the game is just as awesome as the first time through. A few other games I tend to binge play is Smite, I've had days in which I put more then eight straight hours into it, and it's still as fun as it was when I first started. I also binge Dragon Age Orgins a lot. I've currently played through it 13 times, and I feel like I could do it a few more times, and another thirty or so hours into it again. And I started playing Mad Max, and I have a really good feeling about it, I think I can sink a lot of time into it, and I'm more then happy to do so

Just beat Persona 4, it was amazing! I romanced Yukiko as well. Debating if I want to play again and romance someone else and get a different ending. Otherwise I need to find a new game to binge on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back