Avengers RP

Silver Tongue

Coracinus hibrida vastator lupus
Name:

Looks:

Personality:

(I may have to edit this later, depending on others' preferences. This is it for now though)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sophie Watson

Looks:
11d3c559d60879018a45a092267202dc.jpg

Personality: Sophie is a compassionate girl, and very caring. She has a strong sense of right and wrong, and lives by her emotions. She feels a need to help people, which is why she approaches the Avengers. She is emotional, and listens to her heart, sometimes ignoring her head. This causes her to get into trouble sometimes. She's gullible, believing almost anything she's told.

Is it okay if I give her healing powers she was born with?

So far the OC looks interesting! And Yes, healing powers seem like a good idea. Thanks for asking.

Name: Amane Nishiki

Appearance:
IMG_2982.JPG

Amane usually wears a fluffy pink button-up jacket with a hood that has rabbit ears on top of it. She wears a rose pink shirt with a purple rose in the middle of it, on her bottom half, she wears black lace tights and high heels.

Powers: Amane has a Future Diary called the Apprentice Server Diary (?????????, Minarai s?b? nikki), which gives her the ability to give other people Apprentice Diaries, which predict the future like an ordinary Future Diary, but if the phone breaks the user does not die like a normal Future Diary user does. The drawback to his is that Amane cannot predict the future herself, and she requires others to fight in her stead She cannot give herself an Apprentice Diary. If Amane is going to be killed by someone, she will receive a Dead End Flag on her ordinary phone, as she connected it to the server, but she is unable to give herself an Apprentice Diary. It will be formatted like this. "14:13, 28/1/2015. Amane Nishiki is shot by Tony Stark. DEAD END". Amane must do everything they can to avoid the Dead End Flag. Also, her Future Diary is directly tied to her future. Destruction of the Diary equals destruction of her future. Her Future Diary is a server, which she keeps strapped to her back.

xserve.jpg

Personality: Amane is a very level-headed and serious person. Her cold, calculating demeanor is demonstrated by her admonishing of Tony Stark for his more casual and impulsive attitude when it comes to most things, calling him an "egotistical playboy with a flashy suit of armour". She shows little tolerance for recklessness and handles things in a cool, professional manner. This personality is also reflected in her dealings with most people, keeping silent and to the point. Amane doesn't trust and shows hatred towards Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D in general. Whenever she speaks with Nick, she glares at him, not liking him due to his secretive nature, and she knows he is only interested in her Future Diary.

Biography: WIP.

Name: Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow

Looks:

Personality: Bad Ass, Tough. You'll know, if you've seen Avengers

Hannah4Smiles said:
Name: Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow

Looks:
Azb2OAAQQGYFgEDUf7QAAAA

Personality: Bad Ass, Tough. You'll know, if you've seen Avengers

Sorry... Picture issues...[/quote

Image might exceed limit, try a smaller one?

Name: Felicia Hardy

Looks:
felicia-hardy-felicity-jones.png

Personality: She is a very sarcastic person. She also tends to mock people and think she is better than them. Once, you get to know her she can be sweet, but still mischievous. When she really focuses on a goal, she becomes intensely determined. She will be so serious that she does not really focus on anything else. If it is not a huge goal she is more relaxed and casual.

* As a quick reminder, I don't require those with a real character from Avengers (ie not an OC) to put a char. description.

Thanks for updating me tapatalk. I wanna join. Could I possibly have Lady Deathstrike? XMen and Avengers have crossed over before.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Name: Amaterasu Oyama

Looks: http://asianwiki.com/images/a/a1/Asaka_Seto-p5.jpg

Personality: Amaterasu is a very level-headed and serious person. Her cold, calculating demeanor is demonstrated when participating in fights. She shows little tolerance for recklessness and handles things in a cool, professional manner. This personality is also reflected in her dealings with most people, keeping silent and to the point, when forced to speak. The daughter of Lady Deathstrike, she has a hatred for all life, and believes that all things are meaningless, making her a nihilist.

Powers: Adamantium Skeleton: Amaterasu has an Adamantium Skeleton like Lady Deathstrike and Wolverine. She took the process to the extreme, and it rendered her comatose for 3 years. The price for it however was that she was make her Adamantium come out from anywhere in her body, making her a deadly foe in close combat. Although she is at a disadvantage when it comes to long-range fighting, she is not completely useless, as she can grow and fire little razor-sharp pieces of Adamantium at her opponents from her fingernails only. Another disadvantage is that she cannot have lots of blades coming out of her body, as the blood loss would kill her.

Name:Alice Coraelis

Code name/Alias:Shadow

Looks: she has light purple hair down to her shoulders,Dark brown eyes and tan skin. she usually wears all black,to hide in the shadows..she also has a black mouth mask,sunglasses as well. She wears black short-fingers leather gloves that have a small square in the middle of her knuckles.

Personality:She's very cold hearted and rude,she's very quiet and remains silent unless she's given a non-personal,direct question. She mainly keeps to herself to by reading,listening to music or training..though she has a soft spot for children and music,she draws random things to keep her occupied. But she opens up once you get to know her,she's very calm and cool in situations and crisises but if you ask her about her past and personal life,she won't hesitate to kill you,she can be a bit emotional at times but she keeps an overall level head..when she writes stories for fun she usually adds a lot of emotion and meaning to them.

Powers:Making people see their desires and fears:She was an experiment much like Wanda,but her powers are much more powerful..When she does this it looks like she's holding a dark,black Aura. And when she's mad,shadows engulf everything near her and everyone around her will either see their greatest fear or their greatest desire. It drives them to the brink of insanity,so they beg her to kill them or they kill themselves,She's a killing machine and she won't stop until she's completed her task but sometimes her powers go out of control.

Other:She's very skilled with any type of weapon but she mostly uses knives and daggers since she thinks it's effective in stealth,she can speak seven different languages which include:Russian,German,Swedish,English,French,Japansese and Spanish. She is a huge nerd but refuses to admit it,though she does let it slip because she quotes stuff from movies,tv shows,books,animes and mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back