• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Yellow?

Cold Ramen Noodles

This account is closed.
On Color me theme, the support tab is glowing yellow. Like, the entire circle icon thing and the word, "support," as well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The Support tab is yellow for everyone.  The support system has been revamped so that it easier for staff and users to use it. :)

On Color me theme, the support tab is glowing yellow. Like, the entire circle icon thing and the word, "support," as well. 

The Support tab is yellow for everyone.  The support system has been revamped so that it easier for staff and users to use it. :)

Yeah, support got a massive overhaul a few minutes ago, also users kept saying they did not know that button existed.

Now people may complain about the yellow (though I'm not saying you are!), but at least we know they're seeing it!

For a second, I thought my iPad broke or something. LOL

Glad to see that it's an official feature and not just my browser bugging out. =w=;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back