• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yaoi. Blah blah blah. Read me please.

NeonCrowbar

One Time Luck
//I've decided I want to do a sort of pick and choose. I'm going to have several characters up here, and you guys can pick and tell me which ones you want to role play with! Well. Here goes. only rules are that you must be literate and no one liners! Pick your poison guys ;o xD //

First:

Name: Julius Sinifer

Race: Unknown, but definitely not human.

Orientation: Homosexual

Bio: His parents died when he was eight years of age. He has lived alone with his butler ever since. He is quite rich and has all the money his parents once had.

Personality: He is bratty, nagging, demanding and quite aggressive most of the time. He is extremely perverted and enjoys making the lives of his servants hellish. He enjoys playing pranks and setting traps that innocent people may fall in to. He considers himself a prince.

Position: Uke

Starter: He sighs and taps his foot against the floor,the rhythmic 'thump thump thump' echoing off his walls. He had called for his tea two minutes ago and he was beginning to get impatient. He grumbled as he thought to himself, 'Why in the hell is that stupid butler not here yet!' He sighed and reclined in his office chair. It had been a long day at 'work' and he was quite tired. He was running the clothing company his father had owned before his tragic death, and he found it amusing the way people would flock and spend all their hard earned money for a bit of fabric that had a name brand, he used this to his advantage and frequently inflated the prices. A noise suddenly snapped him out of his thoughts, it was the butler, he had brought in a cart with the boy's tea. "Finally" He muttered, turning back to face the other male as he prepared the cups.

Second:

Name: Jake Jefferson

Race: Human.

Orientation:

Bio: He had a bad childhood, and as soon as he turned sixteen, he ran away from home, abandoning his foster parents and going to live by himself in a run down warehouse. Unfortunately, his warehouse is scheduled for demolition in three hours and he is attempting to find a new place to live.

Personality: He is a peppy young man. He attempts to be nice to everyone. He likes animals and sweet foods. He tends to 'borrow' things from stores. He is sassy and tends to curse alot. Is genuinely soft-hearted.

Position: Uke.

Starter: He ran through the woods behind the warehouse, breathing heavily. "Holy fucking shit.. If I knew I would have to run, I'd do some more mother fuckin' cardio" He continued to pant, now jogging more than running, he was a lean boy, but was completely out of shape, he hadn't been to a gym since he ran away, he continued to wander, his pace slowing to a walk, he soon realized that he had become lost. "Holy fucking.. Shit.. It's cold.. Wait.. Where the fuck am I?" He muttered to himself. He had quite a habit of talking to himself and this was obvious to any person who spent more than ten minutes talking to the boy. He glanced around. It was beginning to snow. His stomach sunk and he let out a defeated sigh. "God fucking Dammit. Nice one Jake. " He stumbled his way down the path as the ground around him became white.

// With the last one I'm looking to run into a creature of some sorts, be it vampire, werewolf, elf, ect ect. You catch my drift? Anyways! I hope you guys enjoy! //

Users who are viewing this thread

Back