Yaoi anybody?~★♡★♥

MajesticallyWeird

Lavender Lover
yaoi_fan_sign_by_rokout88-d4cqb5u.jpg

I have the need to do a Yaoi for some reason, I do not know why it is just a need, anyway the Ideas.

~ We're Still Friends..Right? ~

Story: Our OC's used to be child hood friends, they would play in the park with eachother every single day and play video games togther at eachothers houses, the were just best friends then one day the one of the OC's (uke) tells the other OC(seme) that they are moving away and wont be coming back, now the other male tries to stop the uke from moving away but of course it fails and now he has a hatred for the uke for telling him at the last minute. Its been five years since that situation and the male is now in highschool and is told that he would be showing a new student around but what happens when that same student is the exact guy that torn their friendship apart?

{ Category: Romance, Drama, Comedy and Slice of Life. }

~ I Love You, I Hate You. ~

Our OC's absolutely hate eachothers guts, one male could care less about school, barely shows up for class and when he is there he just clowns around while the other shows up for class and gets excellent grades, the bad boy thinks he is a nerd while the smart one thinks the bad boy is an absolute moron but what happens when the two are paired up to do a history project? They start learning about each other more and they learn why they act the way they do and as they learn more about each other can they possibly start to love on another?

{ Romance, Drama and Slice Of Life. }

~Cliché's ~

-BrotherxBrother

-AngelxDemon

-TeacherxStudent

-NekoxMaster

-RobotXFounder

If anyone is interested please leave a comment below~

-Neon Nyan~♡♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do "We're still friends... right?"(prefer to do this one :D ) or "I love you, I hate you" ^.^

Could I be the Uke/ bottom though?

@YoungDreamer Im sorry but I am already starting that Rp with someone else >_< and I dont want to do the same story because then I feel like I already know whats going to happen.

@Goddess Ok want me to message you?

Im going to just put a list of Rp's that arent filled

- I Love You, I Hate You

-TeacherxStudent

-NekoxMaster

-RobotxFounder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back