• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern X-Men: Days of Apocalypse

Vudukudu

Farseer to the Warsong Clan
Vudukudu submitted a new resource:

X-Men: Days of Apocalypse - A new generation of X-Men faces an impossible foe.

1407 Graymalkin Lane, Salem Center.
This address denotes the location of an undertaking fantastic, inspiring, and all too necessary. There is a mansion there, and it has stood for untold years. In the courtyard out front, there is a bronze statue, slowly turning green with age and air exposure.

It is of a woman, red-haired and beautiful. The statue wears the same uniform that the woman wore in life, down to every last detail. The woman's name is Jean Grey, and she is the namesake of the...
Read more about this resource...

Vudukudu updated X-Men: Days of Apocalypse with a new update entry:

So..

I guess I'm getting old because I completely forgot about this one. Anyway, starting it up and whatnot. I've double checked the characters and all, so don't send me a message asking about it.
Read the rest of this update entry... 
The beginning of the day was fairly average for Marcus. The sun was out, the birds were chirping, and he could hear the bustling of other students walking along the halls outside his door. In minutes, he had cleaned up and found a set of clothes that weren't stained and put them on. His look was perfected; sloppy clothing paired with well-groomed hair did wonders to make people ignore him unless they were incredibly interested.

Marcus left his room, lazily slamming the door behind him. The noise shocked a few of the others nearby, but they paid him no mind after that. He took off down the hallway at a brisk walk, following the smell of food as it wafted up from the kitchen. Until he'd had breakfast, no one was going to get a word with him.

Sam was sitting in the kitchen, eating a breakfast of cereal and a tall glass of orange juice. She had been awake for a while; a nightmare woke her up quite early. She made occasional small talk to the other students as they walked by, but she mainly sat alone, sipping at her juice, thinking about things.

As Marcus came into the room, she smiled at him and said, "Hello." She knew she wouldn't get a response until he had gotten at least a bit of food in him. Typical Marcus.

Julius had been munching on a snack bar in his room when Marcus slammed his door, startling him. THUNK. The second half of Julius' breakfast splattered against the far wall of his room in a small flash of green light. Julius sighed. He hefted himself off his bed and headed for the bunk hall's kitchen.

Upon arriving, he gently grabbed an apple and gingerly sat down at the table. "Mornin' guys." Settled in, he resumed eating. Fortunately, only his skin projects energy blasts, preventing most potentially horrific eating-related incidents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back