• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Writing gallery or new character sheet tab

revo

mad to live
Hey. I was asked to move this so here goes. I have come from a bunch of other rping sites and can't wait to make this place my new home. Alot of the characters I'm writing bios for I've written for a while. I feel that these past threads or pieces of writing I've done independently add alot to my overall character and I'd like to include them somewhere on this site.

Why? Because it'd help people get an in depth look at the character. It'd show what kind of posts they can expect from me as a rper of that character. It'd also help keep the character cohesive in my mind to have all their back story in one place.

How? I suggest you add a tab to each character. Probably in thread format where people can post old exerpts from past rps, written work such as journal entries in character, and more.

Or... you could just make a separate section of a writing gallery that is separate from individual characters. But really that's what you have when you look through people's posts already, you just don't get to add stuff that's written off-site.

Just a thought! Love the site. Cheers!

EDIT:

Am I an idiot or have you always had a misc/other section in character gallery creation? I'll just put it there.... /headdesk. This can be deleted. Sorry!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back