• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Wonky CS

scorpiodragon

Five Thousand Club
Hello. I noticed today that when I go to the CS page for the RP I am running, the first page of the CS looks like the screenshot below (CS Bug 1) with the character sheets right next to each other.
bug cs 1.png

It also will not let me edit my character sheet as seen in the following three screen shots of my characters:

bug cs 2.png

bug cs 3.png

It completely took away my third pup character for Haven that is the child of two of my adult characters as well when trying to edit and save as seen in the next picture.

bug cs 4.png

This extends all the way down the first page of the CS.

However, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pages are all fine in terms of how the character sheet is supposed to look like.

normal page 2.png

3rd page
normal page 3.png

4th page
normale page 4.png

Hoping there is a way to fix this, it is annoying, seeing my edits mess up when I try to edit it and then when I click save, there is nothing to show for the edits. Example:

bug cs 5.png

But then I click save and it goes back to what is with bug 2, 3, and 4.

Thanks for reading.

With regards to the bug causing the posts to line side-by-side, I found out the cause of that and edited it such that it doesn't happen. The farthest I could figure out was it was some buggy interaction between putting attachments in a spoiler, however only occurred in that specific part of the post. The only thing I've done to alter the post is delete the spoiler around the three attachments found in Phyllis' tab. I'm working on figuring out the exact cause of this bug, as well as checking to see if any more bugs exist within your post, though for now, the post does at least refrain from breaking the website.

If you notice any other errors, whether they be faulty BBCode or website-breaking bugs in the post, let me know immediately, as it'll help me figure this out in its entirety much faster.

I would like to correct myself COMPLETELY. This entire bug was created by an issue with your spoiler at the end of Angelica's tab. In the title of the spoiler, you forgot to put the second quotation mark ("), which caused everything after it, including the tabs system, to become a part of a spoiler that it didn't actually sit inside of. This caused the whole post to bug out. I have fixed this issue, and have returned your post to how it was exactly, minus the site-breaking bug.

Once again though, if there is a further issue with this post, please let me know immediately so I can ensure everything gets resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back