WIP-The W.I.T.C.H Initiative

RZA

rip dale gribble
Hey @Poe, sorry it took me so long to get this up here. I ended up watching the Voice with my step mom. So this is the RP that I was talking about! The Interest Check/Overview and the CS. I'm mainly worried about the bbcode (the Interest Check is still a WIP, and I gotta update the tabs in the CS to include the 'Metapsychic Data' information.) and just interested to see what others think. Is it too hard on the eyes? does it flow? Shit like that. Thoughts, opinions, criticism are all welcomed. And thank you!!!

14hRI6P.jpg

x A better world for metapsychics and latents alike!xx - S.O.A.R Director Lazzizar

The W.I.T.C.H Initiative is a highly classified, completely off-the-books military program that specializes in experimental metapsychics. It is a second generation product that has been funded by multiple, unnamed sources from across the world. It's purpose is simple, to find a way to balance metapsychic abilities with transhumanism control. The problem, is that almost all humans show some form of metapsychic ability, no matter how mundane their latency may be. The Directors of this program believe that with better metapsychic understanding, leaps and bounds will be made to the current stagnant transhumanism industry. Their aim is to offer metapsychics a better life by altering latent, human ones. But is that truly all they're after?

You're probably wondering why you've been given access to this information. The answer is simple. Shido. The infamous Valos Shido. The revolutionary mutineer has risen from the ashes of his imprisonment, and has lent his brilliance and fortune to the Agyian military once again. This time with a project that benefits both ally and enemy, and gives a second chance to those struggling with the same complications he had. There is, of course, a catch. Though the military will be directing and running the program, Valos has been granted full, hands-on, behind-the-scenes control. The issue? He's chosen you to become the next Initiate, and only he knows how to run the software.

Your invitation has been extended, will you accept?

xIf you want in, all you gotta' do is drink ithis...xxxx- Director Reya's AGI

BAbSOBN.png
What is it? What does it mean? Psychic what?!

'Metapsychic' is more than just a noun. It's both word and label for those with meta
psychic abilities. All humans are metapsychic, but there are two broad categories that people fall into: Functional and Dormant metapsychics.

Functional metapsychics are usually

So, who are they? What do they want? They have psychic what?!

Metapsychics are humans, like you and me, that have Functioning psychic powers.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec leo elit, auctor in ultricies vel, interdum in eros. Vestibulum at ante purus. Suspendisse vehicula lorem eu fringilla laoreet. Phasellus vel justo euismod, aliquet neque sit amet, ullamcorper quam. Maecenas feugiat fermentum eros ac finibus. Sed faucibus dapibus cursus. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nunc aliquet metus et dolor aliquet fermentum.

no slide
CLICK ME

hheee he e ehaaa heaaaa wehhheeeee waaaahhhhhh.

CLICK ME

no slide
CLICK ME

CLICK ME

About this Roleplay

no slide
no slide

Okay this is the CS:

JANE M. DOE

INTIMATE DETAILS
Full Name:

Nicknames:

Alias:

Date of Birth: || Age:

Place of Birth:

Hometown:

Current Residence:

Social Class

• Born Into:
  • Currently:
GENERAL INFORMATION
Height: || Weight:

Eyes

Color:

Shape:

Hair

Color:

Style:

Length:

Skin Color:

Shape of Face:

Describe facial hair, if applicable:

Dimples? Widow's Peak? Freckles? Cleft chin? Birthmark?

Physical Appearance:

Scars:

Tattoos:

Piercings:

*You are free to delete anything that isn't applicable to your character.*

SOCIAL AND FAMILIAL CONTACTS
Mother:

Father:

Siblings, if any:

Close Relatives:

Best Friend(s):

Friends:

Acquaintances:

Contacts:

Enemies/Disliked:

Rivals:

~text

PSYCHE

MBTI Personality Type:

Skills

Deficiencies

Strengths

Weaknesses

Hobbies

Persona: A minimum of three paragraphs.

Greatest Fear:

Bad Habits:

Nervous Habits:

How does your character blow off steam? What's their temperament like?

What's the happiest moment of their life?

Saddest moment of their life?

Goals

MEMOIR

Three paragraph minimum. If you have any questions or concerns PM me.

• Any pets?

Mode of Transportation:

Most Important Possession:

Beliefs/Religion:

Sexual Orientation:

Significant Other, if applicable:

Love Interests, if applicable:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF... (WRITING SAMPLE_REPLACE WITH CHARACTER'S NAME)
Prompt: Write a scene depicting a normal day in your character’s life. Try and keep the wordcount above five hundred, but no more than a thousand please. Take this a bit seriously, and develop your character, get a good feel for ‘em. Well thought out and intriguing characters are sooner to be accepted than a slapped-together CS. But above all, have fun. It’s what we’re all here for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back