• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Wanna-be art!

Junn

Easily startled.
Hello! I'll just be dumping my art here... yep... ; - ;

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell are you talking about? These are amazing! I absolutely love the way you use your colors and your style!

Risk said:
What the hell are you talking about? These are amazing! I absolutely love the way you use your colors and your style!
Ahh! @o@

Thank you so much..! ♥

My style is so experimental right now that I'm not sure how to feel, so some input is always appreciated.

I'm just being truthful~

I know how it feels, honestly. I've been drawing for quite some time and still haven't figured out my style completely. xD

Still, they are amazing!

Risk said:
I'm just being truthful~
I know how it feels, honestly. I've been drawing for quite some time and still haven't figured out my style completely. xD

Still, they are amazing!
The struggle is real! lol The only thing I've found out about my art is that I absolutely cannot do line art. Some people have said that's a good thing while others say that it's.. not... xD

Hehe, thank you so much again!

KitsuneMikkaru said:
I adore your art style! Lemme know if you ever start taking requests!
I'd be happy to hear any requests! ; o ;

I plan to (try) and start up my own online graphic t-shirt/apparel business soon, so any requests/suggestions for t-shirt art is also super appreciated!

I just wanted to say that I love the way you use colors. Between the dark and baleful and brightly rainbow, you have quite the grasp on how to use the right colors to breath life into your drawings and I find that truly amazing. I wish I could draw like you. All I can do is design.

[QUOTE="Felin Noir]I just wanted to say that I love the way you use colors. Between the dark and baleful and brightly rainbow, you have quite the grasp on how to use the right colors to breath life into your drawings and I find that truly amazing. I wish I could draw like you. All I can do is design.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much for the compliment, but design is no simple task! I don't know what kind of design you do but I took Graphic Design in college and that was really tough... @q@ I hold a high respect for those with the capability to design!

Are you kidding?

Your art is amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us! Looking forward to more of your works!

Okay so imma just pop in here to say that I absolutely adore your art style! I like to draw too and even though my traditional drawings are okay, I'm pretty bad at drawing digitally (I'm new at it, so I still have a lot to learn haha). I definitely can't draw line arts either, but I personally like some pictures better without doing lineart :)

I'll definitely be checking back to see what else you decide to show us! Keep up the awesome work :D

Oh man I haven't been on in forever.... >3>

fr1_zpsbjqxutbi.png

ken_zpsbf19cbo7.png

sketch_zpsmidpbpdw.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back