• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital where the art comes to die (+ requests?)

soooo i might have drawn my weirdass spidersona again, so yeah this is it

on another note, while drawing this i played beach boys hits nonstop and boyyyyy did that make it more enjoyable

the_silk_spider.png

Last edited:
so i have finally ascended nerddom by joining a dnd campaign,

this is my changeling monk son (well actually he's genderfluid, quite literally, because is a changeling, but i refer to them as a he for convenience sake y e e t) and his name is fanglan (or is it?), and the design was heavily inspired by mdzs gusulan robes

fanglan_niq.png

Last edited:

this is my changeling monk son (well actually he's genderfluid, quite literally, because is a changeling, but i refer to them as a he for convenience sake y e e t) and his name is fanglan (or is it?), and the design was heavily inspired by mdzs gusulan robes

fanglan_niq.png

He looks cool!
I like how you draw the eyes.

fanglan_niq.png
The texture on this is everything!
So clean, I love it :3

for Kazu Kazu < 3

her dragon son in a very expensive outfit lol (proof that im kpop trash too lol)

nasirforkazu.png
200.gif

THERE
HE
IS
ABAHBAHBHKKALBSDNDFNKLABHABIONKL;IOBANLS ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

recently i have come to have the realization that doing request work for me for some reason is a lot easier than drawing for myself

in light of this epiphany, i have decided to sort of open up requests to help myself improve? kinda like a little practice before i get more happy with where i am in art to start taking real commission work

so with that in mind, feel free to ask me for a drawing!!!
(if you do, please describe the character you want me to draw in detail so i don't bother you a lot with questions TwT though i prolly still will heh)

but uh- i'll only take three for now, and if i accept your request, please understand that the work might not necessarily be polished,, nor is the art guranteed at all (however i will try my best)

hey hey! can my humble little self ask that you draw my oc? go crazy with her. literally do anything. she doesn't even have a name yet so she's very pliable
ooh, i noticed she has a similar eyebrow slit to your angery child. fun !

hm... I'll post a reference for my OC as well, maybe you can draw him some time
(reference art is not mine, but the OC is)

His hair is white, eyes are red. Black and red are his signature colors. No, he is not a vampire.
prUIxcH.jpg

I have a lot more references if you decide to draw this character XD

Last edited:
hey hey! can my humble little self ask that you draw my oc? go crazy with her. literally do anything. she doesn't even have a name yet so she's very pliable
ooh, i noticed she has a similar eyebrow slit to your angery child. fun !
aaaaa so cute!!! i'll do my best!

thinking about drawing her in like super baggy pants? with a bucket hat? idk

hm... I'll post a reference for my OC as well, maybe you can draw him some time
(reference art is not mine, but the OC is)

His hair is white, eyes are red. Black and red are his signature colors. No, he is not a vampire.
prUIxcH.jpg

I have a lot more references if you decide to draw this character XD

:UUUU i would love for more ref art! like the clothes seem interesting, can you describe them a bit more???

:UUUU i would love for ref art! like the clothes seem interesting, can you describe them a bit more???
I can PM you a lot of ref art for clothes and even facial expressions XD just don't want to spam the thread and share too much publicly.

What you make is so adorable- I have to join for a request! Of course I fully get it if you don't want to or if you're super busy with the rest! <3

This would be one of my girls, a blind faun necromancer! Good luck with the requests. :D

FeelTheCold[05-04].png CircleofLoveSFW[24-08].png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back