• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Where Stuck Here Together (Batman Group RP)

chaoticbards

A Chaotic Neutral
Okay, rules time!

1. No Mary-sues or Gary-stus please.
  2. Please at least one paragraph per reply.
  3. I will only be accepting five characters, not including mine. So one character per person please.
  4. Let's not let this RP die out!
  5. There will be funny things happening. Like when we tell Bruce we know. And then get our asses almost kicked if we can't run fast enough.
  6. The cannon characters we will distribute each other to play when they come in.
  7. Please no rude or bullying behavior. I will delete your spot in the RP.
  8. There will be three females and three males.
  9. We all are friends inside the RP, so we might wanna stick together you know?
  10. With replies, there won't be a certain order but don't let the other characters and creators be really confused with where the plot went while they were afk.
  11. I do have some ideas for plots, but we shall discuss what's what and such when people actually reply xD .
  12. You can be up to four cannon characters (although it will be extremely confusing if you fill in all four >.< )
  13. When your cannon characters, you can also still have one oc for the six friends who get trapped in Gotham together!
  14. WITH THE MENTORS AND OC CHARACTERS- that won't start until we get to the point of villains kidnapping you or heros are questioning why your out during the night so late! When you choose a mentor, you choose to follow in their footsteps and use them as a role model. Once you grant their trust then you can really start to interact with them.
  15. Adding on, you can also try to get other characters to change their mentor for which ever side your on (villain or hero) but it probably won't work. This is because of the OC characters are all friends in the beginning and all get trapped in Gotham at the same time. Sorry if that's all confusing xD
  16. Have fun~!
  17. Put "WAFFLES POFFLE" somewhere in your forum if you have read the rules. Thanks!

Finally, the characters!

Trapped in Gotham characters

Supporting

• Commissioner James Gordon
  • Chief Angel Rojas
  • Detective Ellen Yin
  • Alfred Pennyworth

Hero's

• Batman/Bruce Wayne
  • Nightwing/Dick Grayson
  • Oracle/Barbra Gordan
  • Batgirl/Spoiler/third Robin/Stephanie Brown