• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Where should I post this

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
I don't want to post until I know for sure, but I am looking to start a discord warrior cats roleplay (well to restart one from scratch), and I want to find a team of people that are willing to help me since the other one failed due to me being the only one really doing anything.

Where would I post this? I don't want members yet, just people that want to work with me and have a hand in everything.

Roleplay Discussion & Advice could work, since you're not looking for players yet but rather looking for ideas.

Just don't turn it into a recruitment thread later on, when you're ready make a thread in Off-site Ads, as the rp will be on Discord.

Roleplay Discussion & Advice could work, since you're not looking for players yet but rather looking for ideas.

Just don't turn it into a recruitment thread later on, when you're ready make a thread in Off-site Ads, as the rp will be on Discord.
Such a quick response! Okay! I just wanted to make sure before I made any post anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back