• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Where Heroes Fear To Tread...

deadmansvillage

deadmansvillage submitted a new resource:

Where Heroes Fear To Tread... - Hero, Super Hero, Super Heroes

Have you ever wondered how your Hero would live with his mortal enemy? Have you wondered how he would live his normal life in a society where Heroes are considered a threat? well this rp is for you. you are ----, you live in New York where all the rotten scum and corrupt police live, you have the power of ---- and you live with ---- your enemy who has the power of ----, you also live across from Alden Grey (me) who has the power of Umbrakinesis -Power to manipulation of darkness- and he lives...
Read more about this resource...

Have you ever wondered how your Hero would live with his mortal enemy? Have you wondered how he would live his normal life in a society where Heroes are considered a threat? well this rp is for you. you are ----, you live in New York where all the rotten scum and corrupt police live, you have the power of ---- and you live with ---- your enemy who has the power of ----, you also live across from Alden Grey (me) who has the power of Umbrakinesis -Power to manipulation of darkness- and he lives with ---- who ironically has the power Photokinesis -which is the power to control light- then a few house away is the chick magnet ---- who has the power of ---- you also meet more people on the way threw this epic tale of. Love, Hate, Violence, Adventure and most importantly starting things, going places and or ending things that other heroes will fear these days...

10 people aloud in this RP as of now.

1. Must be a real power. (if you have a power you wish to make up must first be approved by me.)

2. Keep the language pg-13

3. No killing anyone unless it is part of the story.

4. No going off story unless it is part of the story (No fighting on form or Talking on form unless it is story related)

5. Keep on track with story.

6. Your turn will be skipped if you are not on during your turn.

More rules will be posted later on as the story progresses. Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back