• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

where do I post this post?

Myla

The nerd with the books
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'm posting a post with plots that free for other users to use, but I don't think I posted it in the right location. I posted it in the Roleplay discussion and advise, if it's in the wrong location where do I move to and how?

This is the post I posted:

Hey guys! So I been toying with this idea and I'm finally going to do it. :D So a weeks ago I figure out I just love to write plots, but I never use them making that a huge wastes of plots and that's never a good thing. So I decided to just go ahead and post them on here and leave it for anyone to use. :) You could modify the plots how ever you wish and you don't have to ask for my permission to use them. The only thing I ask is to not ask me to join one with you. This is for your use not mine. :)

Here's a list of plot titles with the post entry number so you could find them:

1. Robot Take Over (One x One/ 2 or more Rpers)
    • Post entry #2

[*]The Hunting Games: The Seasons (4 Rpers)

• Post entry #3

(More Posts to come c:)
Here's the link:

Ideas - Plots Anyone Could Use!

Maybe you could post them in the recruitment threads and title them as 'plots,' putting in the title that they're free for anyone to use? I'm not really sure. Besides that the place you've already put the thread is good :)

Sunkissed said:
Maybe you could post them in the recruitment threads and title them as 'plots,' putting in the title that they're free for anyone to use? I'm not really sure. Besides that the place you've already put the thread is good :)
Alright thank you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back