• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Where did the partner search go?

MikeIsAlive

Previously Rabbid
I wanted to find some more RP partners, but I can't seem to find the partner search. I could have sworn it was here just a few days ago, but I can't find it.

Did it get removed? If so, why? It's a really helpful forum

It did not. It is immediately under the 1x1 roleplay forum now. (: If you go to the One on One roleplaying forum, you'll see something titled "1x1 interest checks." They're all there.

1x1 Interest Checks | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum[/URL]
Mordecai said:
It did not. It is immediately under the 1x1 roleplay forum now. (: If you go to the One on One roleplaying forum, you'll see something titled "1x1 interest checks." They're all there.
Thank you!!~ I was also wondering this and just a moment ago got really confused.... "^W^ I have another question though, why did this happen? frankly the other set-up was much easier to use and better for newcomers... also why the one minuet post limit? It's kinda bugging me because I usually open multiple tabs, write posts on each thing and after checking post them all at once, ether that or I get certain rushes of posts that need responses and I have to sit here and wait before I can do it?... "^W^ (I don't mean to sound mean if it seems like that. I'm purely curious!!~ :D :3 xD )

@Mordecai @CJ Mason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back