"when threefold binding of the heart expires"

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
When the threefold binding of the heart expires does the target immediatly become aware that hes been ensnared through sorcerry or does he think he was just irrationaly smitten with the individual in question for some reason or another.

Im curious as it may come up in my game.

I assume that would depend on how much knoweldge of sorcery (i.e. dots in Occult) they have. After all, there are plenty of strange things in Creation.

-S

In addition, it depends on what the sorceror had the heart-bound individual do. If the individual was forced to do things blatantly against his/her nature, even the dimmest of bulbs would come up with the idea that some sort of supernatural compulsion was involved.

Also, was the casting observed by the heart-bound? If not, the potential for misunderstanding increases.

I had a Solar campaign where the enemy the party was tracking down used 3-Fold on sleeping individuals to set up safe houses in various areas. The party, after encountering several individuals so compelled, threw Sapphire Countermagic at a particularly powerful Solar that had also been bound. After the group and the other Solar had a pow-wow, the group concluded that from the description the Solar had given of his 'master,' they were facing a very powerful Fae noble using some form of glamour sorcery.  :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back