• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern whatever━ character sheet

Yunn

[算了]

whatever━ character sheet
Well there's really not any particular way I want you guys to do this. The cs just has to include;

1) the basics, character's name, age, year (first, second, or third), and specialization ( an example would be like painting or music composition.)

2) their appearance. I would also prefer this in paragraph form along with the personality and biography. (I would like at least 3 paragraphs.)

3) a place for relationships

4) a place to keep track of future important posts/threads.

5) feel free to add other extra info if you like.​

#koreantrash
#sliceoflife
#arts
#casual
#characterdriven
#plotdump

Last edited:
sample cs
sample cs which should have all the requirements for the cs. free to use or as a reference if you want to make your own.

quote​

scroll
down

LAST, FIRST NAME
AGE. YEAR. GENDER. SPECIALIZATION

400x200

title
3+ paragraphs describing your characters basic information, appearance, personality, and anything extra you would like to put.

RELATIONSHIPS

LAST, FIRST NAME + RELATIONSHIP
couple sentence description here

THREAD TRACKER

ongoing
THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER - small description.​

completed
THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

dropped
THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

Code:
[border=0][centerblock=40]
[div=padding:15px;background:URL(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/94/41/30/944130a616d36c6ff654f800acd95acb.jpg) fixed;][div=border:5px solid white;background:URL(https://placehold.it/350x450);background-size:100%;height:450px;overflow:hidden;width:98%;][div=height:450px;overflow:auto;width:104.5%;]

[div=font-size:22px;line-height:16px;][font=Lora][i][indent][indent]my own self-epilogue, 
 [div=animation: panelMaskIn 2s ease-in-out infinite alternate;][indent][indent][indent][indent]now I end it[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/div][/indent][/indent][/i][/font][/div]

[div=width:20%;border-radius:50%;background:#341F43;height:75px;color:white;margin:15px;padding:5px;text-align:center;line-height:12px;]

scroll
down[/div]
[div=height:450px;background:rgba(52,31,67, 0.3);]
[div=background:white;width:55%;border-top:5px solid #341F43; text-align:center;line-height:12px;padding:10px;][font=Montserrat][size=18px]LAST, FIRST NAME[/size]
[size=10px]AGE. YEAR. GENDER. SPECIALIZATION[/size][/font]
[/div][div=margin:10px;background:white;height:355px;line-height:12px;][img]https://placehold.it/400x200[/img]
[div=font-family:Lora;font-size:22px;margin-left:10px;][i]
title[/i][/div][indent][div=height:170px;font-family:Montserrat; font-size:11px;width:100%;overflow:hidden;][div=height:170px;overflow:auto;width:100.5%;text-align:justify;padding:7px;]3+ paragraphs describing your characters basic information, appearance, personality, and anything extra you would like to put.

.[/div][/div][/indent]

[/div][/div][div=height:450px;background:rgba(52,31,67, 0.3);]
[div=background:white;width:55%;border-top:5px solid #341F43; text-align:center;line-height:12px;padding:10px;][font=Montserrat][size=18px]RELATIONSHIPS[/size][/font]
[/div][div=margin:10px;background:white;height:370px;line-height:12px;][div=height:330px;font-family:Montserrat; font-size:11px;width:100%;overflow:hidden;][div=height:330px;overflow:auto;width:100.5%;text-align:justify;padding:7px;line-height:11px;][row][column=span2][div=background:URL(https://placehold.it/100x100);background-size:100%;height:75px;text-align:center;margin-bottom:5px;color:white;text-shadow:0px 0px 3px black;]

♥[/div][/column][column=span5][b]LAST, FIRST NAME + RELATIONSHIP[/b]
couple sentence description here[/column][/row][divide=dotted][/divide]

.[/div][/div][/div][/div][div=height:450px;background:rgba(52,31,67, 0.3);]
[div=background:white;width:55%;border-top:5px solid #341F43; text-align:center;line-height:12px;padding:10px;][font=Montserrat][size=18px]THREAD TRACKER[/size][/font]
[/div][div=margin:10px;background:white;height:370px;line-height:12px;][div=height:330px;font-family:Montserrat; font-size:11px;width:100%;overflow:hidden;][div=height:330px;overflow:auto;width:100.5%;text-align:justify;padding:7px;line-height:11px;][div=font-family:Lora;font-size:22px;margin-left:10px;][i]
ongoing[/i][/div][divide=dotted][/divide][indent][b][u]THREAD NAME[/u] W/ CHARACTER[/b] - small description. [/indent]

completed[/i][/div][divide=dotted][/divide][indent][b][u]THREAD NAME[/u] W/ CHARACTER[/b][/indent]

dropped[/i][/div][divide=dotted][/divide][indent][b][u]THREAD NAME[/u] W/ CHARACTER[/b][/indent]

.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

[/div][/div][/centerblock][/border]

Last edited:

my own self-epilogue,
now I end it​

scroll
down

RYU, HYUNJIN
18. 3RD YEAR. FEMALE. PAINTING?

X4LgGoi.gif

i'm going on my way
Ryu, Hyunjin, better known as Jin is currently a third year enrolled at Insa High. Living only a couple stations down she had been living in her family's house in Seoul for the past two years going back and forth from Insa to her home. During these two years Jin has racked up multiple awards in competitions in order to earn her a place in studio91 in her third year when she finally moved out.

Appearance wise Jin is on the shorter side at 162 centimeters and has a small stature as weighing 45 kilograms. wip ;;

RELATIONSHIPS

THREAD TRACKER

ongoing

completed
THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

dropped
THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

Last edited:
CODE 1
M A + B O B A E
10:30 PM

message-128.png

Name |

calendar-128.png

gallery-128.png

camera-128.png

play-128.png

star-128.png

help-128.png

clock-128.png

music-player-128.png

browser-128.png

settings-128.png

phone-128.png

equilizer-128.png

games-128.png

navigation-128.png

email-128.png

HJHJY
Info

tumblr_inline_o49fpbMKnf1rcn02m_540.png
Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

tumblr_inline_o49fpbMKnf1rcn02m_540.png
Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Lighting Star, Shooting Star

I will give you my galaxy.

scroll
down

MA, BO BAE
16. 2ND. FEMALE. CONTEMPORARY DANCE
tumblr_o3rtwaEnO91v9z0mvo3_400.gif

You shine, I want to have you

3+ paragraphs describing your characters basic information, appearance, personality, and anything extra you would like to put.

RELATIONSHIPS

THREAD TRACKER

ongoing

completed
THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

dropped
THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

Last edited:
Male
Fc: Samuel Kim
2nd year

tumblr_oo27k8y28B1w7k3izo2_400.gif

-Pretty skilled when it comes to computer science
-That has nothing to do with why he's here
-flexible af
-Has a huge ass sweet tooth and always has candy on him
-Has an obsession with youtubers like Filthy Frank
-Doesn't know how to romance
-Takes nice ass selfies
-Probably playing sims 3 rn
-Born in Canada
-Father is Korean and mother is Latino

Last edited:
aggressively strait-laced theatre kid (wip)

darling won't you
say something?​

scroll
down

PARK, CEDRIC
18. 3RD YEAR. MALE. THEATRE.

tumblr_orunruUGnl1wpzjcpo4_r1_500.gif

are you slipping through my fingers?

notes:
> snark snark snark snark
> studio91 probs
> has a stick up his butt but he means well
> *makes a mistake* "FUCK"
> germaphobe
> aggressively gay
> will fight ahjummas in the grocery store for the last good watermelon
> acts tough, is a huge scaredy-cat
> you gotta melt his icy shell to get to that tiny lil heart
> born in the u.s.
> lives with his sister, who's constantly playing matchmaker (but she also makes the best red bean mochi ever so he's just gonna have to suffer through it)
> parents are constantly traveling. mother is a journalist, father is a famous photographer.

RELATIONSHIPS

THREAD TRACKER

ongoing

completed

THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

dropped

THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

Last edited:
Eom Yeseung
male ~ third year ~ studio91~ theater design/stage-craft
weeps yunn i love your code im just use it bc its hot i love you

i'm a risk taker with a palette,
so i’ll fly with you​

scroll
down

EOM, YESEUNG
18. 3RD. M. THEATRE DESIGN/STAGECRAFT
full

i just wanna get inspired
Eom Yeseung is currently a 3rd Year at Insa High. His is most well known for his talent in
Theatre Design and Stage Craft which is basically the behind-the-scenes action that goes
on during theatre productions, concerts, recitals, and the likes. He has learned to control and design lighting set-ups, helps with managing sound equipment, has a hand in building/designing sets, and dabbles a bit in helping with costumes. After winning multiple awards during theatre season for his designs, Yeseung has earned his place among other third years in studio91.

Most days you'll see Yeseung on a scaffold, dangerously hanging off as he places lights where he deems fit. Others, he'll be cramped up in his studio, designing miniature models for future stages or tons of sound and lighting equipment in the middle of the room after a failed attempt at organizing everything. Yeseung always keeps busy, but he's definitely a bit of a slob.

fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillervfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

RELATIONSHIPS

THREAD TRACKER

ongoing

completed
THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

dropped
THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

Last edited:
Chae Isang

Musical Theatre - Male - Jae Seok - Third year
tumblr_or4upaGLA11v9vkvxo2_400.gif

-cute crooked smile
-deep ass voice

-kind of homophobic
-"no cursing on my christian server"
-super traditional
- super charismatic
-fucks u with his eyes
-does a lot of gay shit
-no homo tho

dfgkfdjg
fklgjlg
fdgjdfo
fddjf;g
fgfjd;g
fdkgjdf
gdfjgjdf
gfgjfgghyisdjk
dsosddsjdjdjnvc
dsjhdfsiosuiui dsdd
fdssfhffigdfggfhdfisdkdj

k

C H A E ⚭ I S A N G

pppp

oh

M a l e - 17 - T h i r d Y e a r - M u s i c a l T h e a t r e

Um, Wonjae. He's certainly something, having charms that seem to roll off from him like a waterfall and a rascal-like appearance to match his charismatic charm. When first meeting Wonjae, he may be a bit more on the shyer side since he's not that huge on making a bit impression on people or having all eyes on him all the time that is. But, most the time he does. Accidentally. How? Being his usual awkward self. Despite being out of his hormonal stages, Wonjae is still quite awkward So, you can bet a shy Wonjae would probably trip up right in front of you and greatly embarrass himself. Though, Wonjae isn't completely and always shy. In fact, he only seems to be shy around new people and will quickly return to his normal peaceful self after getting comfortable around the stranger or simply being alone with the people he consider his friends.

To start off, Wonjae is incredibly generous. He cares for everyone and being fair is what he likes to do. Though, sometimes he may spoil someone just because he wants to. Though, Wonjae shows kindness and politeness towards other to be nice because he wants to. He's fair from being selfish or stingy and is certainly not stubborn. He has a patient persona and tends to wait on others for as long as he can because he's so generous. Despite being generous, Wonjae is a bit on the competitive side. He always wants to be first in everything and to win at everything. He's a sore loser when he loses to someone and tends to get whiny when he gets something lower than first place. Though, he's not stubborn as said before he certainly will be when it comes to admitting that he lost something so he'll often apologize stubbornly.

Onto my next point, Wonjae is hardworking and quite determined when it comes to trying to perfect his skills in something or anything for the matter. He's not a procrastinator and doesn't like waiting until the last moment to do something so he does whatever task he has to do right when he gets it or on the same day later. Wonjae tends to work with a great amount of energy and enthusiasm along with commitment of finishing whatever he has to do. Which means he's far from lazy and being a procrastinator as his astrology sign pegs him to be. Often, Wonjae will be eager to do better on everything he does and vows the next time he does it it'll look / be a lot better than before. So, often at concerts he'll vow to himself to make the next concert even more enjoyable for the fans especially. So, as you can tell he's a bit on the perfectionist side and likes to only accept anything that is perfect in his eyes. He's incredibly critical over himself especially and is almost always unhappy with how he's done something especially when it comes to dancing as you can bet that even after everyone has left to head to the dorms he's busy still in the dance room practicing the dance over and over as determination fills his eyes to get everything perfect. And, often its quite hard to try and stop him from doing this which is always a difficulty.

Though, it's usually because he's such a passionate person and easily tends to get attached to something like dancing because he's been dancing since he was merely 5 so he's incredible passionate about that. But, because he's passionate Wonjae seems to be very curious about many things and sometimes on the nosy side as he's always looking to learn new things but Wonjae seems to lack courage and tends to shy away from certain things because he can get so shy and can at times get incredibly uncomfortable easily. Being Wonjae means that you have many insecurities that you try to hide and mask by acting confident in things you do even though you don't truthfully feel like that. Sadly, Wonjae is incredibly doubtful of everything that he does as he's scared that he might've disappointed someone or even worse hurt them emotionally most often time. Though, Wonjae doesn't want to seem like he's wanting attention because he's insecure so he keeps his insecurities to himself and acts confident as a way to mask the insecurity. Something, Wonjae is insecure about is his face and body. He use to have sunken cheeks when he was younger and absolutely hated it so as a trainer he was very persistent to get rid of them and to buff up. Wonjae is also insecure about his height as he often gets teased for it seeing as he's quite tall and looks quite lanky

As said before, Wonjae is charismatic. Wonjae himself is said to be captivating especially when he enters the room. That he seems to almost have a magnet on him when he enters. Wonjae had been told that he's influenced and / or inspired many people to do better and such and to say that he wasn't filled with happiness would be a lie. It's probably obvious by now but Wonjae is a worry-wart for everybody. He worries a lot more then you expect and often tried not to. Though, he tries to think optimistically he simply can't and only seems to thinks about the bad things that are bound to happen. It's honestly troublesome and annoying in Wonjae's opinion as it can sometimes quickly change his mood for the day if he thinks about certain things that he manages to come up with.

As said before, Wonjae is shy but only when it comes to meeting new people as he tends to act more reserved and seems to show nervousness and timidity when meeting new people especially when he seems to zone out a lot and shy away from the person. So, in order for Wonjae to warm up more quickly to you he would have to have a friend who's more on the cheerful side when meeting new people or it'll seem like he's taking forever to warm up to you. But, when he finally does you'll be met with millions of eye smiles and bright smiles that are able to replace the sun simply because Wonjae is cheerful. He's a very nice person as seen and has a peaceful aura which makes him the glue of the group.

But, even his cheerfulness can't seem to save him from falling almost always and needing to have a 24 hour body guard to watch over him so he doesn't fall flat on his face which he actually did before which embarrassing as expected but they way it happened was funny in Wonjae's eyes. The guy also is very caring. He cares deeply for his band members and always seems to worry about them as he seems to always reassure them to be safe and careful when doing anything. But, because if this Wonjae seems to be someone that many go to when they feel down in the dumps as he's quite good at comforting people.

pppp

oh

so just balh blah fddfjkdsj my sister is annoying ands she won't shut up omg just kil;lurself akready issan [lierkebffeddjfhdsfhoweiueiuewiuew

k

Last edited:
Madison Seul-Gi
jeon-somi.jpg

Basics

Year Level: Second
Pronouns: She, her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ethnicity: Korean
Race: Half Korean, Half British

Somi-jeon-so-mi-39322193-500-333.jpg

Lifestyle

Languages: English, Korean, Chinese
Favourite Subjects: Martial
Arts, PE, Languages
Specialisation: Languages
Likes: Being Active, Summer, Comic Books, Rock Music(Krock, english Rock), Dogs, Travling, Books
Dislikes: Social Media, Video Games, Tea, Jazz, Korean Drama, cats,

Looks

Maddie has a youthful and bright face with big brown eyes and long brown hair died caramel at the ends. Her face is heart shaped with a strong jawline and her nose is fairly big, lips thin at the top but full at the bottom. She has an athletic build and is fairly toned. She wears active wear a lot when she isn't in her uniform. When she is dressed casually it is usually just a pair of blue jeans and a plain tee shirt, sometimes a backwards cap. She walks and talks with confidence and very rarely slouches.

Personality

Confident and just a little cocky Madison thinks she knows everything. Granted she has a high amount of intelligence, and an incredibly well trained memory, however she doesn't seem to know the meaning of words like 'humble'. She has a high amount of pride and if it is broken she will be quite upset. She pushes herself to her breaking point when she is trying to learn or when she is training and her dedication is usually very impressive to others. She doesn't like lazy people and gets annoyed when people easily give up. While she is confident she isn't a good leader, or team player. Way to conscious of herself, and not of others she lacks the people skills and consideration to lead a good team, and is still fairly immature.

She is harsh on other people when she wants them to do well but usually she is well meaning. She may be proud but she isn't mean spirited or rude, in fact she is quite a friendly person as long as you don't get on her bad side. She finds it hard to forgive betrayal and friends usually don't get too many chances from her if they do her wrong.

History

Madison was born in Korea but moved to England to be with her father and his girlfriend when her Korean mother was made 'unfit' to be her caregiver. She was jailed for assault when she hit her boyfriend, Madison's step father with a glass bottle after finding out he cheated on her with her brother. Madison was quite happy to get out of that situation and she had always liked her father best anyway. He was a business man who owned a big gaming company in London. He was a smart and savy man who taught her how to work hard and go for what she believes in.

In school in London, she was bullied a lot. Kids were cruel. They put gum in her hair, trashed her books, stole her bike. She simply continued trying her best with her studies, and despite the constant hell that was school, she was doing very well. She fought back, of course, and never bowed down to them, or let them make her think that she was anything less than awesome. But, unfortunately, they were bigger than her, and as the years went on it got nastier.

At one point she was so depressed and beaten down that she began slipping in school because she didn't want to go. She knew she had to do something about this. So she challenged the 'toughest' 15 year old in the school to a fight. Everyone came to watch. Madison was only 14 at the time and she was quite a skinny kid. But she didn't dare give up even when she was bleeding and broken. The only thing that stopped her was the teacher intervening.

After that everyone respected her a little more. She was on track for a good uni she already had everything mapped out but when she turned 16 her father got transfured overseas back to south korea.She was suddenly uprooted and now has to find her place in a new high school

Thread Tracker

Ongoing

Past Threads

Last edited:
Male
Fc: Samuel Kim
2nd year

tumblr_oo27k8y28B1w7k3izo2_400.gif

-Pretty skilled when it comes to computer science
-That has nothing to do with why he's here
-flexible af
-Has a huge ass sweet tooth and always has candy on him
-Has an obsession with youtubers like Filthy Frank
-Doesn't know how to romance
-Takes nice ass selfies
-Probably playing sims 3 rn
-Born in Canada
-Father is Korean and mother is Latino
BABY SAMUEL OMG

th

Basics
Name: Jo Ri An

Sexuality: Straight

Ethnicity: Korean

th

Lifestyle
Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Spanish

Favourite Subjects: English, PE, Dance Class, Drama, Language Class

Specialty: Dance

Likes: Dance, Singing, Playing her ukulele, being active, learning new languages, animals, especially dogs and cats, Korean Dramas, crime shows

Dislikes: Being ignored, bugs, SPIDERS omg, not being able to speak her mind

Looks
She's about 5' 6" (167 cm) and 115 lbs (52 kg)

Personality
Ri An is a very outspoken and opinionated girl, which may get her into trouble sometimes. She's very active and very friendly as well. She's the type that will want to hug her friends and link arms with them. She's really big on skinship with her very close friends as well, so will often take them by the arm or wrap her arms around their shoulders, resting her head on their shoulder. She loves her friends with all her heart and will go to the ends of the earth for them. She's a little headstrong and believes in fighting for what she believes in first and foremost.

Goals
She wants to become a top performing idol, part of a group. She would like to be that group's main dancer and sub vocal

Background
She grew up in California for most of her life, resulting in her being fluent in English. When she was 12, her dad's job uprooted the family, resulting in them moving to Korea. She was really excited, because she had never been before. She's been given the opportunity to come to this school, and she is really excited to make friends and follow her dreams.

Relationships

Ri An is currently single, but would not be opposed to having a boyfriend​

Attachments

• ZwFXjhI.jpeg
    ZwFXjhI.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Be unique,

shine in your own way​

Scroll

⬇⬇⬇⬇

PAK SEOHYUN
17. 2ND YEAR. FEMALE.
PHOTOGRAPHY

tumblr_ojqep3Ahvu1vuluq6o1_r1_500.gif

Life is better when you're laughing
<fc: Moonbyul - Mamamoo>
PERSONALITY
Seohyun, also known as Seo, is a happy-go-lucky type of person. She's always looking on the bright side of life and it really shows through the her photographs, always catching the best moments through the lens. In truth, Seo isn't very good with academics, she struggles with subjects such as maths, science and language, but tries her best to make up for it with her pictures. Seo is very friendly, sometimes too friendly and can end up being 'friends' with people who take advantage of her. Other than that she is a pleasure to be around and radiates an aura of happiness, simply trying to make the world a better place.

APPEARANCE
Seo is quite small at the height of 159cm (5ft 2in) and has dyed pastel blue hair which she is washing out into a platinum blonde. Seo has fair and pale skin, which makes her prone to sunburn, with bright, blue eyes. Usually she only wears a light and natural covering of make-up as is usual in South-Korea. When she isn't wearing the school uniform, in summer, Seo prefers to wear denim items, her favourite being jackets and shorts, with white tops and blouses, as well as the occasional pastel swimsuit which she wears down to the beach. Seo enjoys wearing baggy hoodies in the winter as well as thick jumpers and dark jeans.

BACKGROUND INFO
Seo grew up in Seoul with her parents and younger sister. She has strong bonds with all of them as well as her maternal grandparents that live close by, they often babysat Seo and her sister when they were younger and their parents were busy working. Seo has always seen vibrant colours in the world and tried her hand at painting and drawing when she was younger, but to no avail, however, when she started to take a liking to photography in a one-off art class, she begged her parents to buy her a camera. Sure enough, for her birthday she received a camera, a cheap one, but a camera nonetheless. Seo's enthusiasm grew with her as she became older, an interest became a passion and a hobby, soon it turned into an ambition for the future.
Once Seo was accepted into Insa High School, she and her family were ecstatic. They lived quite a few stations away from the school, but after going there for a year already, Seo has become familiar with the waking hours and the longer journey than most other students in the school. At first, of course, when coming out to her family and saying that she wanted to pursue photography as a career, her parents were skeptical, but in due time they saw that their daughter was happy here. That meant the world to them. Seo has since worked very hard at the school so that she doesn't let her family down and so that she can become a professional photographer.

RELATIONSHIPS

THREAD TRACKER

ongoing

completed
THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

dropped
THREAD NAME W/ CHARACTER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back