Other What would your perfect day be like?

Keroko

sleep, eat, play games repeat
honestly for me I would just like to chill and do nothing honestly maybe watch netflix and eat snacks

Wake up S L O W
Pool-side Yoga/meditation
Fruitchuterie for Breakfast
Some sort of water activity - be it boating, beaching, ect.
End the day with a burning hot shower and brand new jammies and a face mask.

Bonus points if I actually catch a tan/sunglow

Wake up S L O W
Pool-side Yoga/meditation
Fruitchuterie for Breakfast
Some sort of water activity - be it boating, beaching, ect.
End the day with a burning hot shower and brand new jammies and a face mask.

Bonus points if I actually catch a tan/sunglow
nice

sleeping in for a bit, getting a lil work/cleaning done (i dislike being inactive), then getting to sit on the couch for the rest of the night watching youtube or playing a game.

Just sleeping or going on a walk in nice sunny weather. Any day where I get money is a perfect day for me. LOL

- wake up cozy with the temperature just cool enough but never too cold
- sunlight peeking just enough through my window to signify that it's a brand new day
- wrapped in a comfortable blanket while cuddling my cats, i can just lie and think about nothing because i don't have classes
- for breakfast: buy warm pan de sal (local bread here in the philippines, they're small but very filling and warm) and palabok (savory orange noodles with shrimp, eggs, veggies, and meat). have a cup of black coffee.
- probably chat up friends or watch anime while eating breakfast. bonus points if my roleplay threads have new posts so i can read it like my morning newspaper
- since i have no classes in this perfect day, maybe i can return to my bed and cuddle with my cats more. or write up replies.
- take a warm bath, then put on the most comfortable clothes that i can find (usually an oversized shirt and booty shorts lol im a basic bitch)
- do my skin care while drying my hair. put it in a loose ponytail.
- cook thai curry or something for lunch, make it extra spicy hehe
- watch delicious in dungeon while eating lunch
- go fo a nap
- after napping, maybe i could socialize some more or draw or write, whatever im in the mood for
- then finally do some coursework or something
- read stuff on reddit or here on rpn
- sleep with my cats <3

a new gym PR, free mcdonalds, video game,
read a chapter or two w my kindle somewhere along the day.
walk my dogs in perfect weather.
have any type of friendly conversation with my family
dad not blasting the tv so loud
fresh spaghetti w chopsticks.
a lil short jog.
movie n chill w gf
good nights sleep.

Hmm being able to binge watch episodes of my favorite anime did that lmao I wouldn’t do crazy thing like that again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back