• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy What is my Order, Master? [Closed]

Renki

Lazy King of Laziness
What is my Order, Master? [Characters, Closed]

Year 2018.

Many Demons and Vampires strive the World, and not all are willing to make peace with the Humans.

The Beings, who turned from God and go the path of death are feared by all Humans, but there is one specific Being who even the Demons and Vampires fear...

A being of such great power who refused to fight the Humans but also side with them for no reason...

That being us currently locked away in the prison of the biggest and oldest Exorcist Association, MorsMortua, which is located in Italy. The exact Location is unknown.

Last edited:
Deep within the Castle of MorsMortua in Italy, down in the ground, there lies a Prison which is kept secret to the outside World, containing the most dangerous Demons and Vampires.

At the lowest Level of the Secret Prison, there was a simplistic prison cell with usual Iron Bars, and within a coffin which overflowed with blood.

Within this coffin was he, The Being which everyone only refers to as "The Ultimate Contradiction". His Real Name is even being kept a secret from the most trusted Members of MorsMortua.

"Hmm... I smell the Blood dripping from the Moon... I feel the dark presence... could it even rival me...? No... that is me... Oho... I have forgotten how strong I am..."

The Contradiction smiled within it's coffin, and sighing.

Outside of the castle, a Red Moon caused the Night Sky to turn red, like blood.
The breezes of Air get stronger from time to time until the gentle breezes turned to strong streams of Air, which caused a howling sound to be heard in the Prison.

Suddenly, a Demon started yelling.
"LET ME OUT! I'M NOT A DEMON! I'M A HUMAN! I'M A GUARD! PLEASE!"

The Guard who was watching the Demon the whole time was heading to the control panel which could be used to open all cells at the sane time. The Guard smiled and suddenly, his eyes turned Red.

"The Night which brings forth the true capabilities of the Beings which turned their backs from God and defy him at will... Rotmond Nacht... (Red Moon Night)..."

The Contradiction started to laugh in it's coffin.

The Guard already reached the Panel. He was about to free everyone, unnoticed by anyone.

As she opened the gate, and she found holdings cells.

Like a twist of fate, the doors suddenly unlocked.
The first red eyed creatures started to pour out of their cells.

Intuitively knowing, they were hostile, she started to rip them to shreds.

Fatigued, she hungered. Feasting on their eccence.
Feasting on every single drop, she noticed one door still unopened.
Enthralled she started to walk towards it.

A strange sensation, she hadn't felt, tingled in her body, as she opened the door.

"The Hell...?"
The Contradiction seemed shocked and the Blood stopped to flow out of the coffin. On his coffin was engraved "I'm the Arbiter, for I avenge Revenge itself."

More and more Demons started pouring out of the Cells as suddenly, someone let out a high pitched scream. The Guard who freed every Demon had opened it... the Vampire Cells.

That caused 'His' Cell to open too.
A wave of thick dark presence flooded the whole Prison, but Inhuman beings couldn't feel it during the Rotmond Nacht.

Opening the door, she looked at the blood drenched coffin.

Unsure if it was the association of blood with people, or merely curiosity, she walked towards the coffin.

She never had done anything by her own free will, the mere thought, fatigued her again.

She knew this was a closed room, just like hers, and nothing could be found here.
The vibrations she felt in the atmosphere still lured her towards the coffin.

"Pray."
A word she often heard.

"P-phraiyhe."
As she tried to open the coffin to look inside.

More Demons a d Vampires poured out of the Cells as A tall and muscular man suddenly was infront of miss MorsMortua. The Man smiled and kicked his lips a d as he was about to eat miss MorsMortua, he looked behind him to see countless Demons and Vampires rushing to her.

"Say, Human... Do you want me to... help you?"

Seeing him rise, she stood still for a moment, glazing over him.
Her hand almost trying to touch her, she shrugs.

Smiling at the tall figure, she looked back.

"phraiyhe?"
As she turned her back towards him, facing the horde.

"Phraiye? Just tell me... would you like me to help you?" The hordes came closer. They were about to attack Miss MorsMortua.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back