• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered What happened to the pre made thingy

Vali Ulfr

The Battle Slain Wolf
i remember before the site changed any of its software there use to be a thing where you could put in preset things. like there was a box at the bottem with a scroll bar. many people uses them so they didn't have to retype all the bbcode and stuff? can we possibly bring that back or no? if that was only in the older verson of this software i understand then.

Those were known as Post-Macros! I sure they will return. ^^

i remember before the site changed any of its software there use to be a thing where you could put in preset things. like there was a box at the bottem with a scroll bar. many people uses them so they didn't have to retype all the bbcode and stuff? can we possibly bring that back or no? if that was only in the older verson of this software i understand then.
As far as I'm aware, we aren't looking for a new post macro function at this time. However someone, please feel free to prove me wrong!

MuseBot strikes again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back