• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to Camp, God-spawn (Percy Jackson RP)

LION

King Of Hearts
"Welcome to camp, newbie." You hear from beside you. You turn and see a tall boy with shaggy blonde hair. His eyes shine a magnificent amber and a smile is spread across his face. "Why am I here?" You ask him. "You mean you're here but you don't know?" He asked in surprise, prompting a small nod from you. He sighs, "You are the child of a human and a god, a halfblood, a god-spawn." He tells you. "And this is a safe-haven for our kind."

A brown haired teenager walks up to them "He means you are a demigod child of a Greek god and a mortal.We are at Camp Half-Blood the only place safe for our kind. Oh,sorry my name is Felix what's yours"Felix asked.

Logan Lionel

He turned to the boy and smiled, "Logan Lionel, son of Apollo, at your service. And you are the son of Zeus, yes?" He inquired, his eyes scanning the boys face. Yes, this was him. "I suppose that you know Jethro, being a child of the big three as well, right?"

London she a Sweet little Angel in the outside but in the Inside she is a Trouble maker. London would Go and realized that she was in a camp her Blonde hair was Bouncing around her wearing Her nice Pink Tank top with her nice Black Jeans with her nice red Heel wear her necklace that she never takes Off. She would walk over where they guys would and she would say "Hey I am London" she said Smiling

"Yes I am a son of Zeus"Felix told the son of Apollo. "You must be a daughter of Aphrodite right",Felix asked the girl while looking in her direction.

"And yes I do know her"Felix said turning back around to face the son of Apollo.

London would Look at them and said "That's Right I am the Daughter of Aphrodite" she said Looking at Them

"Ok you want us to show you around camp",Felix asked Logan.Oh and London could you help me show him around I haven't memorized the whole camp yet"Felix asked London turning around to face her.

Logan Lionel

"Number 1, Jethro is a guy, and number 2, I've lived at this camp for 12 years, I don't think I need showing around." He said. He dipped his head for a moment before starting to walk off, "If you'll excuse me, I have things to do." He called over his shoulder.

Jethro Bran

He sat in Poseidon cabin, a bronze trident in hand. He was watching over the water that lie inside the cabin. He heaved a sigh, it had been a few years since his father had spoken to him and he had grown tired of waiting for a quest.

London would Look at the two and say"I been here for 4 Years I seen him around But now really you" she said looking at Them

Aris was just finished working out her scythe practice on the dummies they have in the training grounds. She sighed after she finished and wipes some sweat of her brows. She picks up her towel and walks to the cabin her dad used to live in so she can get a quick shower and grab something to eat. She walks along the trail back to her cabin listening to her music making sure no one disturbed her peace. Once she makes it to her fathers cabin she sees her brother Jethro (Since I chose Poseidon) and looks at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back